Season 8 **Spoiler Lab** - 'Quench Your Thirst!'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jun 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I am worried too but at the same time why wouldn't an American mag or media outlet report it if it were true? No offense to the Belgium mag, it just seems like something this big would definately have hit our media already.

And I too was like WTF when they kept asking Emily about her character's end etc....

I MISS COREY!!! :scream: Then again, maybe he knew something!!!

2. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

Mrs.DelkoWolfe Lab Technician

I probably won't believe that the show is ending until I see something that states that season 8 is the final season. If this s the last season then it probably won't be announced until closer toward the premire.

As for what they were asking Emily I'm not sure. As I said I didn't see the original interview, but maybe they think that she as well as her character are planning to leave the show. I'm not sure how far Belgium was into season 7 or in season 7 at all when they interview her, so they could possibly think that her character has been played to it's fullest potential, or in light of the last episode they could possibly be thinking character departure, especially if season 8 spoilers have not come out over there yet.

In any case I try to keep an open mind about both things.

3. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Sounds like twisted words to me, as far as the magazine is concerned. As for Adam, well, he's likely being a goofball & toying with his readers since there's very little info he can actually reveal..

TVGuide asked alot of those questions to George Eads during an interview he had a year or so ago - it's late in the series for 'Miami' & 'Vegas', characters start dropping like flies, so Im sure this is what leads these interviewers to ask these questions.

My thoughts on it as well. I just hope CBS doesn't pull what they did with 'Without a Trace' (not telling them it was thier last season) when/if this happens to 'Miami'. For now, I'm not going to fret over it though.

4. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

When CSI: Miami ends I'm going to write my own tv series and blackmail the entire cast to act for it, Muahahaha! :devil:

5. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

Mrs.DelkoWolfe Lab Technician

I would love to see it:lol:!

6. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

That sounds scary... :shifty: no actully fun..:)

hey I like Frank too, and I love Ryan, Natalia is ok, and Haratio... well he's H have to like him, and of course Eric and Calleigh :thumbsup:

but they should delve deeper into the others lives, I siad it before, tptb, should use a "Lost" tptb tactic (and no not use a smoke monster) but maybe make every other episode about one cherictor, not that there the only ones in it, but it's there time to shine, and then have the other episodes fallow along the path of a main story like usual.

becouse there are always "Filler Episodes" and those could be them.

just a thought...

and I wish Adam would stop teasing, and he better be in the last scene of the second episode, and be in the third all good to go and ready to roll, no more injurys, it's CSI:Miami, he doesn't have to be on leave from work for months or anything...

ok i 'm done... for now... or untill someone else posts in here :)

7. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

When Adam said the 'Beginning of the End" I thought that was an episode name. Perhaps the first episode of a story arc.?

8. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I also thought so. I think I read somewhere about it, but I guess it has changed now.

9. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Surely, it's not normal that a person stopped Emily in Monte Carlo asking her how she would like to see Calleigh leave the show :rommie:...to wchich she basically answered she would love seeing Calleigh leave in a body bag :lol:

Anyway I read the article to which delkolover is referring to. I know very little of Flemish, but I can tell that it's just referring to the show as a flop in the USA while in Europa it remains very famous. As for Emily, she just says it's a natural process and, basically, it's part of what she said in Monte Carlo.

Actually the title should be "Out of Time" ;)

Last edited: Jul 30, 2009
  10. das576

das576 Hit and Run

The thing is though is that it's NOT a flop in the USA. It still has a HUGE amount of viewers and it's has way more viewers than any other show on Monday nights.

11. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Which is exactly why I don't think it is going anywhere and the article is just that magazine twisting around what Emily has said about the ratings drop and came up with that article. Think the Enquierer here in the states. They take one little snippet of truth and completely twist it around and weave a story out of it. The amazing thing is, they sell a ton of magazines!!

EDIT

Spoilertv just posted some spoilers for episode 803 entitled "Bolt Action" More than likely tomorrow my site will have the rest of the spoilers....when I know, you will know ;)

Last edited: Jul 31, 2009
  12. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

So first ep is called "Out Of Time" and third ep is "Bolt Action". What's the second ep's title? Anyone know?

13. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

^ "Hostile Takeover."

14. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Thanks. :) I figured it was something like that, but I think I missed that part of the original spoiler. :lol:

Well, I like the first two titles. Not too sure about the third. It sounds a little odd. Maybe it'll make sense with the storyline. All I keep thinking of is that it has something to do with lightning. :lol:

15. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

:lol: It has to do with a 50 something wife who likes younger guys. She even ends up hooking up with her daughter's love interest. Don't know exactly what the case is, though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.