Eddie Cahill #5: Charismatic Brilliance

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Sep 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Madison

Madison Dead on Arrival

Ouch, this much bad. I do not know...

My dear SpeedyMeg25, try look here:

http://radikal.ru/F/i048.radikal.ru/0907/3b/08b15c7a3fe4.jpg.html

About yes! I understand you. I too. :rolleyes:

I love his hairstyle here and smile, and eyes, and... EVERYTHING !!
    :drool: :adore:

Last edited: Jul 26, 2009
  2. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

Thanks, I can see it now! He looks great :D

I love that picture Nat_attack, especially how Eddie's hair is all messed up.

Here's one of my favorite pictures. Eddie just looks so natural in it:

[​IMG]

A friend had actually printed out this picture and gave it to me, so I had it on the front of the notebook I carried to school and someone asked me if it was my brother... :lol:

3. Madison

Madison Dead on Arrival

:lol: Yes!

:eek: Splendid brother!!
    :guffaw:

Here is else smiles Eddie (my loved photographies):

[​IMG]
    http://radikal.ru/F/i075.radikal.ru/0907/f4/72cc0f64a154.jpg.html (if will is not seen)

[​IMG]

http://radikal.ru/F/i063.radikal.ru/0907/43/f20b31fc583e.jpg.html

4. Nat_attack

Nat_attack Rookie

Hehe! :lol: I think the Carmine thread is getting jealous, we have a lot more pics. :guffaw:

Would you guys agree that CSI: NY has the best looking guys? that's just my personal opinion, I have given Miami and LV a chance, but I think by far NY has the best-looking actors.

5. Madison

Madison Dead on Arrival

:lol:

I Carmine too love. And in his thread shall write a little later.

In CSI:NY actors very good. But all guys splendid!!!! :drool:

6. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

Wow! Damn those pictures of our Eddie! :p And I agree with all that been said here! And Madison, that was such a great picture of Eddie!

And CSI:NY definitively have THE best looking men of the franchise.

7. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

I would agree with that. No offense to the other two shows, because they do have some good looking people on their show, but I think New York has the best looking cast overall. All of the actors and actresses are gorgeous. Especially our Mr. Cahill ;)

8. Cyn-B-Demented

Hey! So I figured I had to contribute to this thread.

Like it says so in my signature, I'm collecting all caps from Sid and there's a precious Flack moment in Fair Game! I'm sure you will all remember it! Danny makes Lindsay try Chinese food :

[​IMG]

She tries the crab...

[​IMG]

And Flack stares, his food dreams forever shattered

[​IMG]

He had nightmare that night. Says his face of disgust.

[​IMG]

Found this funny avatar on Photobucket :
    [​IMG]
    NYPD GRILLZ!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I don't know if it's the stylist decision to keep it or not but I love it that Eddie's hair are going grey! :D I thought I was having hallucinations at first but no, the man is keeping it naturel.

9. Nat_attack

Nat_attack Rookie

LOLOLOL! I LOVE YOU CYN! :hugegrin:

That is my all time favorite Flack-face, and actually, those are leftovers from the bug-dinner thing they had to investigate, I guess the restaurant gave them to Danny, and the thing Lindsey's biting is a deep-fried tarantula. :guffaw::guffaw:

Secondly, I LOVE that one of Eddie just flailing around in his make-up chair, hahaha, he is such a goof-ball.
    On one of the Season 3 DVDs, there is one commentary with Pam Veasey (a writer?) and Eddie Cahill, it's the only commentary so far out of all the DVDs that had one of the cast, and it's HIL-FREAKING-ARIOUS! :lol: it's mostly just Eddie saying random stuff about the episode and being so funny, it's great, I wish you guys could hear it!

And I agree about the gray thing, and I hope he keeps his hair long-ish for Season 6! That would make my day!

And another thing about that photo that is great, you can really see how man-beastly he is! His shoulders are just so wiiiide, he is such a hunk! :luvlove:

Okay...novel over...but thank you for those Cyn, made my...night? day? It's 2:22 AM here. XD

10. Madison

Madison Dead on Arrival

Cyn-B-Demented, my thanks!!! Has recalled the episode with meal, much laughed.:guffaw:

P.S. Ouch, now I got mixed up: gray hairs Eddie because of make-up or natural? :wtf:

11. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

Thanks for all of the fantastic pictures Cyn, they're all great :D
    His face whem Danny and Lindsay eat those bugs is classic. And when he's goofing off in the makeup chair. :lol:

I'm pretty sure it's natural. It makes him look a little more distinguished I think.

12. Madison

Madison Dead on Arrival

Eddie too young for grey hair!!! :brickwall:

But though yes - distinguishe!! :adore:

13. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

Haha. Better a little grey hair then Eddie going bald. ;)
    I wasn't really too fond of it at first but it's started to grow on me a little.

14. Madison

Madison Dead on Arrival

You are right, grey hair Eddy better bald head!! :guffaw:

15. Cyn-B-Demented

^ About the grey hair "mystery", some people go grey young. There was two people in my class, 18 years old, with lots of grey hair!!! And wasn't Steve Martin white all his life? lol

Oh, so it was worse than a crab LOL I didn't saw that episode so I had to figure out what was happening X3 Got hooked on the show when watching reruns so my chronological order of the episodes is all fucked up, like the absence of continuity wasn't bad enough :rolleyes: lol

Hahaha, yes, he is such a goofball! Fuzzy goofball! Every time I see that picture of him I can't help myself but crack a smile!

I wonder if I can find this commentary ANYWHERE on the internetz!!! Randomness FTW!

I don't know about the long-ish hair. S1 hair style didn't do his gorgeousness any justice :lol: or it was just how they were comb because in other shows or in movies where he got the long hair he looks damn fine! There was a picture of him with emo-ish hair... skater-ish hair... can't find it now that I'm looking for it but anyways it was great on him lol

And while I was looking for that picture... I stumble across Danny's wet dream of Flack. *edited by mod due to inappropriate content* LMAO! So sorry for Eddie but ... he got pwn'd by fangirls on this one :guffaw:

Oh yah, Flack is a distinguished and stylish (in its own "funky ties" way) detective! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.