Eric and Calleigh #36 - We're In This Together Now.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Apr 20, 2009.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Apr 25, 2009.
  1. We're In This Together Now

46 vote(s)
    73.0%
  2. We're Doing It And Doing It Well (Pending Mod Approval)

3 vote(s)
    4.8%
  3. Nothing Can Keep Them Apart

2 vote(s)
    3.2%
  4. It's No Longer 'You' And 'Me', But 'Us'

5 vote(s)
    7.9%
  5. Caution: Smoking Hot Chemistry Ahead...

7 vote(s)
    11.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

There's a lot of information missing from the spoilers:
    What happened to Sharova and Mr. Green? How envolved were they with the russian mob and its weapons' operation?
    I don't think it's Cal's shot that caused all the injuries mentioned in the 8.01 spoilers. She might've grazed his arm, at the most. What I think could've caused a strain between them is Cal's lack of trust in Eric's judgment, especially if Sharova turns out to be one of the good guys.

2. MomentarySetbac

MomentarySetbac Victim

I don't know if she nicked him at all on the arm or something, but my guess is that he hit his head in the accident...or somehow there was a scuffle with mob people/his dad and he suffered a blow to the head then.

Either way, if he's suffered trauma to the head, the reason he's in a coma is probably because of the intracranial pressure. His brain is swelling and there is too much pressure. Obviously, the brain can only swell so much...so the worry with doctors is to get that pressure/swelling down, let the brain heal, etc. If the fragment has shifted, it could create a huge problem with that...or I guess even if it didn't shift just the presence of it there could add to the problems with the current trauma. My guess is that the doctors feel that if they don't do surgery to remove the fragment and get the swelling to go down, then it is just going to get worse and he won't recover. But the surgery is also very risky, obviously.

/end my crappy medical knowledge lol. I don't know much, but I happened to research head injuries once and what it would take for someone to become unconscious.

How he got the head injury is definitely still a mystery and I guess we won't know until the premiere! Didn't his dad say he was bleeding and then lost control? If he's being truthful, maybe Calleigh (or someone, or something other than a bullet) nicked him, he lost enough blood to be a little disoriented, and crashed the car...and then like delkolover said he hit his head in the accident.

3. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

The most important thing is what happened between them in 8.01:confused:.

Everything depends on it. Because we don't know that then it's really hard to say what's going on between them in 8.02. Did thay have a quarell or maybe a fight and that's why it looks like there's some tension between them. And if they did what was all about. Was he mad at her, because she didn't trust him or maybe she was mad at him, because he did what he did though she thinks he shouldn't have?:(
    Now it's more questions then answers and if we don't get more informations it's almost impossible to say what all of this really mean.
    Because if he called to ask if she's ok (even to Natalia and not directly to Cal), then it's obvious he still care about her. So maybe in the end of this episode there'll be an explanation why he did it and if they're ok.
    But I was wondering about something else, where is he staying after the surgery, because if he stays with Calleigh, then I think we shouldn't worry about them, right?
    Or maybe we're a bit to touchy when it comes to E/C and it's all not a big deal and we just unnecessarily overact.

And MomentarySetback please write a fiction, cause I love your stories:).

Last edited: Jul 23, 2009
  4. das576

das576 Hit and Run

Another consideration in regards to:

Eric not calling Calleigh and Calleigh being upset/offended/surprised by it....if she is offended/hurt by it it could be because she is surprised that he didn't call her first, which could mean that there is no tension that she is aware of. Like if there is strain, tension etc. she would not expect him to call her, but maybe there isn't so that is why she is upset by it cause she really doesn't get why he's not calling her? I don't know, just trying to think positive here.....ARG!! I just don't want any tension or discord in their relationship anymore!!!!!

5. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Oh boy, only 10 weeks til premiere and you guys are freaking yourselves out already? I'm too tired to freak out now anyway, maybe tmr...

I'm sticking to what csifann said and I totally agree with her, I thought of the same thing...

I don't think the two are mad, just so in love and wanna care and watch out for each other. And Calleigh's in a mess cuz he's still recovering, at home and not at the lab, and plus this hostage situation. So definately they'll be fine. I was totally thinking about him not being able to reach Calleigh, I think Natalia explains to him about what happened at the lab, and i hope somehow the conversation about 'y she shot at him' cums up and when he asks if shes ok, then Nat says yeah, but she a bit shaken up....

I'm not worried at all, just excited to see our fav couple back in season 8.

6. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Actually...

Eric sees what is happening at the lab via the news and calls Natalia. Cal is both surprised and saddened that he called Nat and not her. Natalia says he saw on the news about the lab and called to see if everyone was ok. She says: he called to make sure we were ok. Make sure you were ok. Cal asks if she told him that she was ok and Nat says yes and that Eric sounded very worried. Nat feels for Cal. Knowing the situation (whatever she is referring to, IDK. It is the big mystery) can't be easy, even for someone as strong as Cal.

Not trying to rain on anyone's parade, I just want to make sure the facts are out there right, ya know?

Personally, I am just confused and can honestly see it being any one of the possibilites that we all have put forth. The hard part is the waiting and of course the not knowing of all the details. You all refer to me as the "spoiler queen" when I refer to myself as the "spoiler whore" or "spoiler addict" I HAVE to know what is going on....it is just in my nature!! :lol: So you can only imagine how much this is frickin driving me crazy that we don't know the circumstances which surround the situation E/C seems to be in come the second ep!

Deep down though, I know things will work out for them :)

7. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Thank you so much for being our spoiler addict delkolover, I really, really apprecite it. I am really stuck on spoilers too.

I am still not thrilled about Eric calling Natalia but part of me is hoping that he tries unsuccessfully to get a hold of Calleigh first. I can totally see where Calleigh would be upset because her boyfriend is calling someone else instead of her.

So I am going to attempt to bring some EC happiness courtesy of the final issue of CSI Magazine

[​IMG]

8. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I absolutely love how in the top pic they are holding hands!! They look like they are going to start skipping. Adam and Emily are just too cute together. It is obvious they are close and that they enjoy this storyline and working together in general.

I am sad that this issue is the last of the CSI magazines but understand b/c they just came out too far apart and almost all the info in them was outdated b/c by the time you got the issue so much time had passed. Really happy though that they ended it on Miami though ;)

It is possible to read (and have gone back and done so) the scene with Nat and Cal as Cal simply being surprised that he called someone else to see how she was and didn't call her directly. I just have this nagging feeling though, that it is not as simple as that unfortunately.

9. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I'm with you delkolover I just have to know also!! "Knowing the situation" this will drive me crazy all summer or at least until it's cleared up by others spoilers. It's like you say, it could be anything!

-Eric mad at her because she shot at him and he ended up having brain surgery. So Nat knows they are not in speaking terms and feels for Cal. (This wouldn't make me be too happy with Eric :shifty:)

-Eric mad at her because she didn't trust his judgement and gave credit to how important his dad is to him (especially if Sharova turns out to be a good guy). This is more understandable. Also this would mean Natalia knows about them and knows they are having problems in their relationship.

-They were outed and Rick is breathing down their necks so they have to have the least possible contact. Natalia knows and feels for her cause the situation would be hard for anyone, even someone as tough as Cal.

-Calleigh did hit Eric and caused the accident and therefore the surgery, and this is why Natalia thinks things are complicated between them and doesn't really know about their relationship. BUT, their real problem is the Sharova-did Eric lie-Eric is hurt with her issue.

I know that all of this has been mentioned before by many people but I wanted to try and organize things to see if it makes more clear what the "situation" between them is. Apparently there is a situation going on and it's a bit more complicated than Eric not reaching Cal. At least this is what I understood.

I don't think all the organizing cleared anything for me, though :lol:

I just love that pic of them holding hands. Way cute :)

10. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Delkolover, thank you for clearing things up even though the things aren't really how we would want them to be. However, I believe that they will work things out and that this is just the way to prolong the drama. I'm not a big fan of drama, but it is a way of getting some EC moments. Obviously the problem they are having is bigger than Eric not being able to reach Calleigh. What's killing me is that we have no clue about what it is. It could be anything. I can't wait to see it... I think that once we've seen the season premiere, we'll know exactly what the problem is and then we'll be able to really discuss what's going on. By the way Delkolover, I'm also dying to know what's going on...

Oh, the pic of them holding hands... pure perfection. Thanks texmex.

11. Fanofcalleigh

Fanofcalleigh Witness

Can we have the picture a little bigger ..this is too small ...
    but the behind the scenes picture are awesome ..

the spoilers freaks me out ... Why do we have to wait 10 long weeks before seeing the season premiere .

I don't think Eric calls Natalia because he didnt want to talk to Calleigh .. i think he know that she will be very occupied and if rick is there , he dont want him to know about cal and him relationships

12. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I guess we all are spoiler addicted. And it's a good thing, cause sometimes it seems to me that maybe I'm crazy, but it looks like I'm in a good company, so it's ok.;)

And Monica, you're my hero today. You definitely brought a lot of E/C happines with this picture. Thank you so much for that. I love this picture, they look so cute holding hands, oh how sweet:).
    I have only one wish so we can see such a lovely scene in the show:adore:.

And as for the 8.02, I'm still trying to think it'll be ok, but deep down inside it's bothering me that it could not be so easy. And the worst thing is I don't know so many things and thus I completly don't know what to expect. I can only guess and it's a not so good idea, because my mind can be really twisted sometimes:D. The only thing I know and I'm sure it's that I want to see them together and not apart.:scream::mad:.

13. das576

das576 Hit and Run

ARG!!!!

This is just so maddening!! WHY WHY WHY must there always be E/C conflict and drama??? Why can't they just let them be happy and in love and let the relationship progress forward instead of backward or stand still?? Don't the writers realize that the viewers just get frustrated and pissed off by this roller coaster ride?

Thanks Delkolover for keeping us up to speed on the spoilers, and I too hate not knowing what is going on, why things are going on, what the details are surrounding these issues they are having.

14. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

^ Thank you. I wish that too. Can't they just have a normal relationship with a little smile to each other here and there, or maybe even once when there needs to be a little drama, let's say Calleigh can't get in touch w/ Eric and gets worried, or the other way around?

15. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Hey guys! Oh and thanks delkolover, so much information for my brain to process, I usually get the spoilers right. I know it's off topic but, someone brought to my attention what 'cum' means and I used it as 'come' somewhere, I don't remember...anyway srry if it meant anything, it's just creole that I use sometimes....

I do want some heart filled episodes next season and come on guys, look on the bright side, WE WILL GET SOME :), the writers can't crush our beloved couple completely, they have to give them a break, for us and (i cant believe I'm saying this but) the non-EC fans, at least they won't complain as much. Although I still can't figure out why almost all of them think that EC is taking over the show...:rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.