Eric and Calleigh #36 - We're In This Together Now.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Apr 20, 2009.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Apr 25, 2009.
  1. We're In This Together Now

46 vote(s)
    73.0%
  2. We're Doing It And Doing It Well (Pending Mod Approval)

3 vote(s)
    4.8%
  3. Nothing Can Keep Them Apart

2 vote(s)
    3.2%
  4. It's No Longer 'You' And 'Me', But 'Us'

5 vote(s)
    7.9%
  5. Caution: Smoking Hot Chemistry Ahead...

7 vote(s)
    11.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalleighIris

CalleighIris Dead on Arrival

sorry one question (more a answer) Beginning of the End starts tomorrow!!! (I heard somewhere the ep would be called The Beginning of the end so maybe it's just the name of the episode. and has it something to do with the flashback. BTW it really doesn't matter for a new character I heard that CSI:NY was having a new character to (and no replacing for Angel) a new CSI. and the bar scene allright it's great that they ar etogether but I think calleigh would leave it to visit sick eric (whaha:lol:) One question didn't Emily P. wants to get pregnant. If Eric is death who is going to be the father... :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:Ahum I don't want a new love for Call thanx.
    futher I want to thank everybody for the spoilers. and don't watch my great english it sucks.

2. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

I don't think we should be worried about EC relationship. If Eric is not in the epi (and he could be) maybe we will get an explanation... Maybe someone will ask Calleigh how is he and she'll say that he's better and resting or something like that. What Calleigh and Eric have is, IMO, one strong and loving relationship and we shouldn't panic for nothing.

3. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

Hey All! We have to remember to put everything about Season 8 spoilers in the spoiler boxes or else the mods will come for us!! :)

You know what I just thought about??
    What if Eddie is here to work the day shift and they put Eric on the night shift because his relationship with Calleigh is found out by Stetler?? What if he does keep his promise and switches to night? I can't make sense of it all on why they would hire a new CSI??? If that's the case, than I would hate to watch Eddie get paired up with Calleigh on a case, but he probably will anyway...

Also, there if no mention of Megalyn in the new spoilers, so I guess she's really out.. who will be the new ME?

4. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

That makes sense, if the fraternization rule or whatever (almost sure I spelled it wrong, sorry for that :lol:) still exist! But I don't know, then, when would we have the grins and looks that we love from those two?

If that's case, I really don't mind Jesse works with Calleigh, I'm fine with it, he seems a nice guy from what I read in the cast side! If he does messes up, Eric will have a talk with him for sure :D

Last edited: Jul 22, 2009
  5. das576

das576 Hit and Run

Yeah these spoilers and casting sides (which any one of you, not just Delkolover, can find by the way at the Spoiler-Tv website, this one is there now) leave out huge chunks of the script, they jump all over the place so there is a lot we aren't seeing, like how the conversation btw Calleigh and Natalia even started in the first place. It just picks up at Calleigh saying "Shoot to kill, that's what we are trained to do" so we miss the whole first part of that conversation. Although it does not look like Eric is in the episode.
    Also, I DID text KGB and they said they have no idea whether or not Adam is leaving, the show is ending, Eric will die, etc. so that got me know where really.

I check the spoiler tv website every day. Any updates will be posted there usually.

6. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

Oh wow I totally could see this happening! Why didn't I think of that? Very good catch!

7. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

I do believe episode 8.01 is titled The Beginning of the End - so Adam's tweet was nothing but a reference to getting back to work.

As for 8.02 I hate an episode without Eric, but it stands to reason that he is still recovering from brain surgery. I doubt he'd be at a bar while still recovering - and who knows, maybe Calleigh is at the bar to welcome the new guy for a little while, then goes home to Eric ;). And, like someone said, the casting slides do not give the entire episode. Its likely Eric is in it, for a small portion as he probably isn't back to work yet. Heck, maybe we'll get some beginning scene of Calleigh leaving Eric to go to work, or someone questioning her how he is doing.

8. das576

das576 Hit and Run

Ep 8.01 is called "Out of Time".

9. CalleighIris

CalleighIris Dead on Arrival

that's not shore with flight risk it was chanched a week before the ep. and i heard now like 5 names for the ep like eric in the wind and the end of the beginning I really don't know i hope that it's right xD

10. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

I think Adam loves the show enough to stay in it. The premiere is weeks away and you're all stressing out now? Wow, I better keep my distance, since I might freak out too. As someone said that they'd leave the fretting til later, I'll do that too. Like two weeks before the actual episode airs.

Oh come on for God's sake, Eric's gonna be alive, and I guess the writers are trying to keep it real by letting Eric recover in the next episode. I hope the go with my idea, which is that he has surgery in May and it's now September and he's back, type of thing.

11. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I really like the way you think :D

I highly doubt Eric is going anywhere and the spoilers are missing large chunks of the rest of the ep for both the premiere and second ep....personally, I think that was done on purpose...the writers kept us guessing all summer long about what happened to Eric in the finale and knowing that spoilers for eps get leaked, severely at times, there is no way they are going to make us founding out what happens as easy as reading it on the internet!! :lol:

The writers can screw up, be bad and out there but they are way more crafty, I think than we give them credit for! They wouldn't be writing for a major network or popular show if they weren't!!

My only fear is that the writers don't give Eric amnesia or something from this surgery and he forgets Cal and their relationship!! Not only would that be a cop out imo but a huge frickin cliche as well! And we really don't need anymore of those where this show is concerned!

To create drama no doubt Eric will be a little "off" when he wakes up and naturally Cal is going to feel guilty....and it will no doubt affect them. Possibly even break them up for a while, while they work things out. If I remember correctly Adam mentioned something to that affect happening when they interviewed him about the finale.

EDIT

Check out the spoiler thread....I just posted some updated info on ep 802. It concerns E/C and lets us know about Eric.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2009
  12. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

GRRRRRRR...
    I keep trying to post a reply and the stupid keyboard is not cooperating with me.

Anywho:

delkolover thanks for the information. You rock as always!

Alright so WTF! really Eric, are you mad at Calleigh. You can't pick up the phone and call her to make sure she is alright. You have to call Natalia instead.

I am really trying not to make too much of him calling Natalia and not Calleigh and I love that his first thought is her, but c'mon man...really...

I understand where their relationship would be strained but they love each other, they have fought way too long for this relationship for it to be over so soon.

13. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

Yes Delkolover, thanks as always for the spoilers, I really hope that we will get some for the third episode soon. :cool:

And Texmex, I couldn't have said it better myself.

14. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Delkolover, thanks for all the spoilers, you rock!

Okay, edited spoilers... The bad thing is that Eric doesn't call Calleigh and that things are strained between them. The good thing is that Calleigh is upset by that and that she is showing some emotion. Maybe Eric will realize at the end of this episode that what happened happened and that he should take that as another sign that life is too short to spend it mad at the woman you love so they'll fix their problems at the end of the epi or, more likely, we'll see in 8.03 that problems were fixed between two episodes. By the way, all of this is great for fanfiction writers: so many possibilities. Let's just try to stay positive.

15. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

Yeah, I kind of agree with you there. But I'm also thinking that Calleigh is Horatio's second in command, so he knew that even if she was okay, she was going to be very busy. Natalia is the newest CSI, and would therefore have the least amount of ordering-around, etc. Plus, if she was taken hostage and had her cell with her, getting a call might startle the captor, or he might take her phone and cut off all lines of communication. He might've also known that Calleigh wouldn't appreciate being called in the middle of working through a crisis situation. She'd probably bite his head off. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.