Mac ♥ Stella # 17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Jul 6, 2009.

?

Mac ♥ Stella #17 -

Poll closed Jul 8, 2009.
  1. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

10 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause Talk CSI Smack fans want it... NOW!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - Just the 2 of us, we can make it if we try...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - One couple, too hot for words...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - They Belong Together. Would Smack fans lie to you?

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  6. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause coffee grounds say he will be forever by her side...

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause she's the only woman in his life...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  8. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause the coffee grounds agree with us.

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  9. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - When friendship turns to love...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  10. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - The truth is in the coffee...

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Hello, family!
    OMG. I've just read spoilers. This is terrible, terrible, terrible.:scream::scream: I want to change my nickname to angry_gilrl or upset_girl.
    Well, now I know how I'll spend my holiday - I'll be lying on the beach and writing smac FF - about first kiss, family scenes (promise you, Debbie), about Mac and Stella on a beach...It will be my autosuggestive training. Because I'm scare another spoilers.
    NOT Dear TPTB! Well, maybe you'd read our posts (especially the thread about S6) but how could you forget about Smac? We told about Nurse Stella or Nurse boy Mac with hope so long. And what have you done? Bad TPTB! I really really hope you'll give us many, many absolutely tender smac scence in S6! We need it, do you see?

Last edited: Jul 17, 2009
  2. Blue

Blue Police Officer

A wonderful weekend beginning, my dear smacked ones[​IMG]

My dear Miyukiseta,
    first of all a hearty hello to you - I have seen you acclimatized here very quickly and I wish you a lot of fun in here for the future[​IMG]

I can only agree to what you´ve wrote.
    My mother always says she hates crimis but when I watch it and she is near I catch her looking very interested at the tv. And she was asking too if they too were a couple...And my mother loves Rosamunde Pilcher ( if somebody knows her!!!!!)

My dear Axel,

It´s great what you can draw in a few minutes, really awesome job!!!!
    And I love your logical, mathematical deduction for s6, how we learned at school: QED, Quod erat demonstrandum!!!!!! Now it´s the turn of TPTB....against natural law?:lol:

My dear Kikii,
    I love your statement!!!! You took the words right out of my mouth.
    It´s our smacked, equally what other CSI-fans are thinking and it´s not in our power to force the TPTB, but it´s fun to read here and the ff and see, that here are more visionary ideas and fantasies than sometimes on TV.(IMO)
    Have some nice days!!!!!

Well, about the new spoilers:
    On the one hand I am not sad that it´s wether Mac nor Stella who has been shot for I was not really a fan of a nursering case. On the other hand it seems that they put the emphasis on the D/L realtionship and on maybe a love interest for Sheldon ( what I personally approve very much)..... all these developments leave not much place for another relationship-story in between the team..
    And as for the new one, well IMO she seems more likeable than CM - we will see.

Let´s see what Hill is writing............
    I wish you all a great weekend!!!!

Udonna[​IMG]

3. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey family :D I just woke up a few minutes ago. I didn't get to sleep until like 5 am because strange things were happening to me. I had a headach and my face felt like it was going to cramp up :confused: It was very weird and scary.

I hope so :) That was a great two months. The ones before 5x24 :adore:

Thank you :D And yes, TPTB has to fight the natural law of Mac asking Stella to move out of her apartment. Maybe this time, it'll be permanent :adore:

We do! I mean, you can't go all third season again :brickwall: Then again, third season had some very nice SMACked scenes :adore:

How I dream of that :adore: Actually I keep dreaming of Melina posting on twitter about what colour she should wear...It's very strange. Of course I reply "Green"! :lol: I really can't wait September, although the cliffhanger is gone now...

I will go crazy if there's nothing even remotely SMACked by episode 5 :lol: I need my SMACk. Some people need coffee, I need SMACk :lol:

Well, I'll talk to you soon. Hill hasn't tweeted yet, but it's 7:30 Am in California. Not sure when they start filming. All I know, is that he may be wearing sunglasses :D

Axel

4. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

O.K. Went to the link of Hill Harper "twitter". All I saw was a daily regement of his actions . How does this work? I am a moron!:lol:
    SPOILER="Where do you get all the information about his possible girl friend all I saw was a question if he should wear sun glasses and daily trip adventures"][/SPOILER]

5. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Okay, if you have a twitter account, you press the follow button and whenever he updates his status, you'll see it and you can respond. It's kind of weird. I learned yesterday so yeah.

I think the girlfriend stuff came from the interview....Not Twitter. Plus, he's updating the whole season, so stuff involving her may come into it.

Hope I can help Lori :)

Just gonna post some pictures:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Still feeling weird from whatever happened last night :confused: Maybe Deb, you can tell me what it is. You're a nurse. You might know :)

Axel

P.S.
    Where's you avatar and banner and location Deb?
    P.S.S. I'm only asking this because you said you are a Ghwazee, but what does your username mean Deb?

6. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

AXEL:
    I do not, I dont know anything about twitter:confused:

7. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Good morning and good bye, my dear family!
    My holidays will begin tomorrow - sea and sun are calling. I'll be back in two weeks. Hope, when i'll come back, i'll find new spoilers and a new information about smac. I'll be missing you all.

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hello Family!:p

Axel my dear--->
    but this is CSI: Melodrama, isn't it? I mean, Mari has just told me 2 minutes ago about CSI NY being the "Young and the Restless" because of THAT storyline:lol: (Epharisto Mari. I am relieved someone has understood my frustration)

She won't do that:p As much as i love her (and she already know that) I have lost my faith on her common sense:devil:

I liked it. I am a member of Second Life but i don't know how to change my image because i could never see it:confused: except in the setting at the beginning i was like a ghost??????:confused:

But this Thursday i had the chance to watch 5.24:adore::adore::adore::adore: And i discovered lots of things i didn't have notice before. I have recorded it so i will watch it 10000 times:thumbsup:
    I need to check again (It's late here, I am tired because i have been the whole day out) but i think there is some scene where she says to Professor P. "You don't forget that" something she already daid to mac twice in 5.06 and 5.16

(or it was Professor P to Stella? I am sleepy, seriously:eek: the point is it is something she shares with Mac and Professor P who was until that time the most important man in her life) My poor Stella was betrayed by Professor P. That's not nice :( Betrayal leaves a bad taste in your mouth:shifty:

And the end! so perfect! THANKS MELINA,YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO CARES ABOUT US :luvlove::angel:
    And I agree with all my heart! :D

Dissapear . I have decided i am going to be a Young and The Restless fan:lol:
    Ghawazees were gypsy dancers who perfomed on streets. I like dancing on streets. So i love my ghawazee stories:thumbsup:
    Jenn-->
    please sweetie, just tell me how should i believe we will have at least one scene. this is giving me migraine
    The lack of Smacked and Stellarinas stories will kill me in S6:(
    I am Cienlunas:)

My tender Kikii--->
    It's amazing how the whole world realizes their chemistry except TPTB[​IMG]
    mmmm I like this response. Please make a further comment. I am very interested now:lol:

And the answer would be: "Because Evil People didn't allow you!" [​IMG]

My sweet Galina--->
    I wish i could understand Rusian to read your story (not Russian yet. I wanted Chinese but i prefer a fresh start next year so i think Portuguese will be ok becuase i have taken some lesson with a friend;)) I am pretty sure you would do a better job than official writers because at least you have a heart[​IMG]

I would write my own message to TPTB

Dear TPTB:

[​IMG]

Not love Debbie

Dear udonna--->
    They are grown ups. Nobody forces them and they have the power to make us miserable. i don't know how someone could change their opinion!!!!! One of my all time fav shows was The X Files and at the end of the first movie, one of the "bad guys" said "One man can't FIGHT THE FUTURE". That could be applied here too. One fan can't fight the future. But we are fans and we have the right to fight for what we believe. That's why many people complain:rolleyes: At least TPTB pretend retard fans who nod entusiastically (sp???) to any single extreme and disgusting change(i was going to say nonsense). I don't say they cannot have the space to write. On the contrary, i feel they must be free to write whatever they want but again if they have the right to be free then we have the right to tell them if we like it or not

I wasn't fond of the Nurse thing either. Who is CM?:confused:

you pic in Twitter is just too adorkable!!!!!!!!:bolian: Send my love to Vincenzs and you my dear. take care

my love to the whole Family. I am sleeping on the keyboard. I have been up since 6.am and it's almost 2 am now:p

Many hugs

Debbie:)

GALINA!!!!!!!!!!! My love to you, and your Family! Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And my hugs to your girl too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Jul 18, 2009
  9. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hi guys. I'm posting late.

Wrong time to say this but I actually watch Young and The Restless...sometimes :lol: Either way, I don't want my crime show being turned into my soap opera...

REALLY??!! Stella says that to Professor P? I missed that. Anyway, I'm so jealous that you got to see 5x24 again....and taped it!

I would say we could go give him a beatdown but he's kind of...you know :(

You know if Melina ever goes on the Twitter thing, I have to tweet her back. She's on our side :) :adore:

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:Where'd you get that? :lol::lol::lol: Priceless.

Night everyone! Sweet Dreams

Axel

10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

:guffaw::guffaw: good time to find out that :guffaw: I have watched it that and general Hospital (of course:lol:) Never was aired Guiding Light tough:shifty:

But i couldn't with 5.16 and i need my Smacked fix from that episode too. Spike will air it again soon 5.24

yeap, i know. Six under feet:alienblush:

I will teet her back too. She is one of us:bolian: She must be!

My love to all

Debs (tomorrow Chem is waiting for and i am so tired i can't resist any longer:p)

ps: What episode is being filmed? Because Hill posted: "[​IMG]That scene's done.Now on to night shots. In the Avalanche with Mac our crew is terrific. Basically everyone has returned from prev season"

what the heck happened in Mac's Avalanche? I feel this was a very interesting scene!

Last edited: Jul 18, 2009
  11. Blue

Blue Police Officer

A hearty hello, my dear family!!!![​IMG]

It´s sad but it seems that the spoilers led to a sadly mood here.

Even our hard-core smacked ones seem to be unhappy and displeased!!!
    Dear Debbie,

the TPTB surely know why they can´t be reached over twitter. I am sure they could write a dictionary of cuss words from all over the world afterwords.
    Your great smiley is a good beginning......

I meant Christine Murphy with CM, IMO she was a absolutely no-go, the new one seems to me more likable, although not to compare with EV.

For me it seems that the TPTB have no interest in an adult romatic relationship, based on deep friendship and understanding. To less spectucular!!!!! Sad, very sad !!!!

I start to "rewatch" season 1, for the first time I saw it I ( to be honest) focused my interests only on Mac[​IMG]

So it´s interesting for me to watch them under another aspect. So if you compare the first eps with the last ones even a blind person (sorry) can see the difference in their interaction.
    How they talk to each other, how they look at each other and how they sometimes ( much too less) touch each other.
    If the TPTB don´t want a relationship between them why do they let them act like this??????

But let´s be optimistic, hope dies last!!!!!

[​IMG]

:p dear TPTB..........[​IMG]

I wish my dear smacked family a great weekend!!!!

Hugs to you all!!!!

Udonna[​IMG]

12. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey family!~ Just got up about half an hour ago. It's after 2 pm here.

I've watched General Hospital once, seen Bold and the Beautiful a handful of times (It's connected to Y&R) but never saw Guiding Light and Melina was on it when I was really, really young.

Spike's replaying season 4...I don't know if they have the season 5 rights yet....They should get them soon :)

We so should've asked him :( Oh well, I'm thinking it's episode 1-2. Not sure how long it takes to film an episode...

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:That is so true!~ And as the SMACked family is like the UN...

No of course not. They need to have the drama and the silliness. No time for what could be the best relationship any of the shows could have.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I know. I think Grounds For Deception brought a whole new element to their relationship. And although they were very close in season 1, the latest episodes don't compare.

I thought it was love, but I guess hoping about love would work too.

Picture time:

[​IMG]
    She's so mad :eek: Most angry I've ever seen Stella. But they make up later.

[​IMG]

This is definitely one of my favourite Mac smiles :adore:

[​IMG]
    And Stella returns it with one of her own :luvlove:

Alright, maybe TPTB hasn't forgotten about us? They just won't spoil the SMACkedness :) Hmm....maybe....

Take care everyone. Love you all :)

Axel

13. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Hey Ya'll:D
    Am so not!:lol:*whistle innocently* Well it would be interesting...:D I have this funny scenario playing in my mind now:lol: :
    The whole team except Mac and Stella are sitting in the break room, chatting, after a conversation Danny ask the gang ''Hey, anyone know where Mac and Stella are? I saw them earlier, but then all of the sudden BOOM! they're gone..'' he say.
    The others share a look, Hawkes and Adam give a shrug, Lindsay say ''Well, I think they are somewhere in the lab, their coats are in their office.''
    then Flack jokes ''maybe they have gone somewhere to be alone?.'' the others share once again a look, and then before anyone get to say anything else both Mac and Stella walk into the break room at the same time, talking about a case, as they sit down by the table they both notice that the team are looking at them.
    ''What`?'' Stella ask wondering, some shrug and then Danny gives Mac and Stella a puzzled look, ''why are you to a bit sweaty in your hair line? and got a bit of a red cheeks?'' he ask.
    Both Mac and Stella's cheeks goes a bit more red, ''umm no particularly reason for that.'' Mac say as he clear his throat. Flack join in the talk, ''You two haven't been out the lab, so what can make your cheeks a bit red and your hair line a bit sweaty? except....'' Flack end with a bit smartness in his voice, Stella raise an eyebrow, ''except what?'' she ask him, Flack grins, ''Unless you two been messing around somewhere private here in the lab.'' his grin grows as he see both Mac and Stella get ever so redder, ''Umm, I got something to do.'' Mac say as he get up from the chair, ''So do I.'' Say Stella as she get up and walk after Mac.

:lol:sorry I just had to:D:guffaw:

Oh I wish:D:devil:

Axel thanks for the pics:D

#Gio *thinks she should go and write further on her story since her imagenation is a bit wild at this moment*:lol:

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hello Family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hugegrin:( Asprineeee, Kikiiiiiiii, Jennnnnnn)

Dear Udonna--->
    yeap. Absolutely yes. But Mari, Kaila, Pleni and my Asprine helped me to cheer up along with the marvelous present i received from Linda :D. Thanks to all. And Thank you to Linda because you made me believe again:bolian:

I was so upset because they screwed up a happy day for me and i don't curse. Only i say i do but i don't:angel: (not if you don't count Malaysian and Greek , Mari's and Asprine's courtesies:lol:)
    I can tell why they can't be reached over twitter now but i am not sure anyone (not any Smacked fan) would want to reach over them. I know i wouldn't (God Forbids!:lol:)

ah aha ah! the blondie chick! The one that almost made me want to have Virus back when she read Virus' speech:guffaw: We don't need to have someone's reencarnation. It's not healthy so i will be glad if Kaye Sullivan is different:) . And for what i have read her new background seems to be more appealing to me than the old one where she seems to be a know-it-all:p

i resist to think that. They are interesting and intelligent people despite now they seem they have lost their way to CSI NY and they took a way to CSI:90210:lol: Linda is responsible for my new positive thinking :thumbsup:

Because they want to torture us and all is a smoke curtain to give us the biggest Smacked ever on Earth?:angel:

Dearest Axel--->
    I can see Patty and you were in chatty mood last night:lol: a Hug to her and to Amanda

I forgot to post inside the Stellarina Thread a vid from GL with some scene with Melina in it. Also i think Sherry Stringfield from ER also was ther but i am not sure (need to check the vid):thumbsup: However my most fav vid is the one where Eleni sings:drool:
    well several reasons to enjoy and mainly for 4.16 and 4.20 and 4.05:drool:
    10 days? Don't know either:confused: but i would LOVE to know. That scene seems to be amazing

I have been thinking a lot about S5 and S1 and i have been especially focused on the Smacked side and certainly there were greater Smacked episodes. Especially considering 5.24 which was the ultimate Smacked episode:drool: I guess the difference is they have had a Smacked scene in every single episode meanwhile during S5 it took more time before we started to have those "normal" scenes. Probably in S1 we didn't have big Smacked scenes (except in Officer Blue and Recycling) but we had many meanwhile it happened all the contrary in S5

this si exactly i was thinking:adore:

Dearest Gio--->
    :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!:guffaw: Could we have Mac and Stella's POV:devil: I just want to know what happened in there. You must write something Gio:devil: Now you can't leave us witn this intrigue:devil: And with all my heart, unless Smart Sheldon finds out first, i believe Donnie would have great chances to find out first:drool:

From one of my fav episode and Smacked scenes in S3

He is upset when she is upset:drool:
    [​IMG]
    He is her Guardian Angel in the same way she is his:drool:
    [​IMG]

Some touching will comfort her:drool:

[​IMG]

15. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

I have to say the spoilers have put a damper on my mood as well but not so much as too realize that the move has been made and they can not go back, besides we dont know everything that happened at the end of the season and to who? Who knows maybe Mac will rush to Stellas side to make sure she is safe:drool:What we do know, is Mac and Stella are alot closer now more than ever. I have been comparing season one as well and the friendship is different in a more intimate way. Mac had a longing in his heart for Stella in season one but she had a distance about her, now she has let him know her feelings to him, he has waited so long for that. I think all of us can be patient because we know it is just a matter of time, kind of like kids at Christmas part of the fun is the anticipation!!

P.S. Love the pics Deb looks like Lindsey/Anna is pregnant in the first pic she was around that time pregnant with her first child wasnt she?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.