Gary#5 "Houston...We Have A Hottie!"

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by RanMa, Sep 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Axelsonfire, welcome to join our chatting about Gary! :thumbsup: You're going to fit in well! ;) Just remember bring your own buckets! :lol:

Udonna,
    Don't worry, it took me first two years to learn to fucus my look on the details about him! :lol: Believe me it's hard cause of drooling and trance which is caused by his gorgeous eyes etc... :devil:

Hmm...True West...Nice subject! I've watched it in youtube couple years back, when my english skill weren't as good as now. (they aren't that good even now!:lol:) Anyway I didn't get the plot at first but then I decided to just watch it and leave thinking for later and I understood much better!:lol: Can you believe that he was there 29 years old?!? :wtf: I can't!:rolleyes: He looks little over twenty! :luvlove: You can really see how talented actor he is! :thumbsup:

One pic from True West.

[​IMG]

And I just happen to found this one! :lol: Nice arms! :devil:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 8, 2009
  2. lilmzhappy

lilmzhappy Witness

I love this pic. Where was this one found?

xoxo
    Lil

3. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

yeah i think it is but i don't like watching stuff on there if it's longer than a few minutes - the youtube screenbox thing is tiny but my screen (hardware) is pretty big so if i go full screen all i see is pixels! it wasn't like the holy grail on dvd or anything, it was just that there were about 3 vhs copies for every 1 dvd, and all the dvds were region one and based in the US and only some of them did shipping to the uk etc etc etc. i'm glad i made the effort tho :D

yeah, he looks really young in it! malkovich looked a lot older. i thought it was really good - i loved the bit with all the toasters, and the huge pile of toast :D

awww cute!!

4. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Wow.. lots of lovely pics. Haven't been here in ages. Such a gorgeous man, with a beautiful soul.:cool:

Here's a couple of my favs

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

Haven't been here in a while either. And I must say, those shots of Gary are def. HOT :devil::devil::devil:

Suggestion for next thread: Gary #6: Hosing Down HIS Girls :guffaw:

6. Remke79

Remke79 Witness

i found some pictures of gary:
    [​IMG]
    i think you want him alone:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

from 1995:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

the one with the towel around him with the arms in boybuilder stand in the door post is already post, so i dont do it again or...?

7. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

Remke, the temperature has been dropping her in our small country, so I don't mind to build it up again and if Gary can help, who are we to complaint. :devil::devil::devil:

Enjoy :drool::drool::drool:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Remke79

Remke79 Witness

yummy

ok than i drop it again in the threat:
    [​IMG]

btw: i am gone for a week till 19 july , than you know it if you miss me, i m going to france.

9. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

Thanks for the pics and enjoy your trip:)

10. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

aww he looks really cute and smiley :D

i like that pic a lot - it's from buried child, isn't it?

11. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

lilmzhappy I'd love to tell you where I got that pic, but I can't remember it,:rolleyes: I've had that quite long time already. :)

Jools you certainly know how to raise the temparature! :hugegrin: I'm starting to boil here!:lol: Where did you get that second pic? I know it's from Man and Mice. Wow that Gary looks great and sexy! :drool::devil::drool: Do you happen to have that on bigger version? [​IMG]

Also Ramke, MacsLovelyAngl thank you so much for posting all those pics! [​IMG] Yeah I would prefer him alone in that one pic, but never mind!:lol: The main thing is you can see him there!:D And what a great smile he has!:luvlove:

Why not continue posting pics?!? :lol: Here we go! :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Wanna relax? I'd wanna lie there next to him anytime! [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    It's impossible to resist this man! Isn't it?!? [​IMG]

12. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

13. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ that's weird, the title of the photo has lots of ??? before his name and then if you click on the title of the thing it's meant to come from his name isn't in the cast at all (nor is that thing in his imdb page) so it's all a bit odd. it does look a bit like him but it also looks more like someone else, i think, but i'm damned if i can remember who!

14. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

i Remke 79,
    the second Photo is Gary with the radioman (he is called) in Los Angeles after the set. It is a very nice photo.

15. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Hi ladies. Just a random question here...

Does anyone have a picture of Gary and William Petersen? I heard they are friends and fellow Chicago actors.

Don't worry, it's just for me so I can get my drool on for twice as long :drool:
    :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.