Mac ♥ Stella # 17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Jul 6, 2009.

?

Mac ♥ Stella #17 -

Poll closed Jul 8, 2009.
  1. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

10 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause Talk CSI Smack fans want it... NOW!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - Just the 2 of us, we can make it if we try...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - One couple, too hot for words...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - They Belong Together. Would Smack fans lie to you?

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  6. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause coffee grounds say he will be forever by her side...

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause she's the only woman in his life...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  8. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause the coffee grounds agree with us.

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  9. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - When friendship turns to love...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  10. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - The truth is in the coffee...

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Re: Mac ♥ Stella # 17 -

Galinaaaaaa!!!!! my sweet galina! :D
    first than all Happy Family Day (we celebrated at school when i was a girl on October 26) :D
    I did like Ella as a psycho. I mean, the first time she was introduced she looked normal but later in 5.11 she didn't look normal at all, creating a fake proof and trying to hurt herself and later in 5.16 she scared me at the end
    But Mac was so incredible soft and sweet that he believed everything!
    I do want her back in full-psycho mode but i don't believe it happens ;)

I never have enough of 5.24 This is for little Sasha and Little Vincenz
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Family day? :) I have basketball competition on a family day. :lol: *shout out loud*

Debbie, no matter how subtle is it... Mac and Stella exchanging looks are also one of the significant moment for us. It reminds us on how Mac and Stella knows what each other are thinking by just exchanging gazes. All those intense gazes that speaks volumes itself, well, we do always take note of that in each and every episode and it tells us a thousand words. ;)

I couldn't get myself into the the spoiler.. and thank you for the information. I just can't wait for another September filled with Mac and Stella's love. :adore:

Take care.

3. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Baby, I think deine Beweise sind kaputt gegangen ;) (is thar right? Gawd, my German is so rusty!) Maybe they do nothing but hug and kiss each other's cheek once in a blue moon because you know how private they are. Mac made his relationship with Peyton public and it went south. Besides, he surely fears someone may unfairly accuse him of favoring Stella just because they're together. Or maybe it's because they're too afraid and scarred to try and they don't even know the other feels the same.

You are all so optimistic here. I see the little advances, how things are (extremely) slowly progressing. Still, will this just vanish again? Inexplicable ups and downs wear me out. I hope TPTB don't suddenly remember about the idiotic fireman.

Dear, here we are one season behind, so I also resort to the Internet to find the newest episodes. Do you know about other Internet sites where you can find them? If not, I can PM you some links where episodes appear sooner than they do in Youtube.

I don't really like her. To me, she's the trite manipulative stalker type and I'm appalled that Mac doesn't realize how potentially harmful she can be. Stella knew right away, that's why she warned him with a tinge of jealousy. I don't think she'll appear in s6 either, but Stella going medieval on her would rock. I'd love to see Rambo!Stella saving Mac's butt.

Asprine
    , do you know need a link to the spoiler or it's just that you don't wanna look?
    I agree, their glances are so eloquent. I don't know how they don't realize! :scream:

4. lilmzhappy

lilmzhappy Witness

Dear Plenilunio,
    I only know youtube. It will be much appriciated if you could pm me a link where the posts appear earlier
    Thank You
    xoxo
    Lil

5. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

веселится!!

i really hope that's right, my russian isn't great!

6. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Last edited: Jul 8, 2009
  7. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

PLENI:
    It isnt that they do not realize I think, but it is TPTB trying to hold it off as long as possiable. It keeps people "tuned in" longer to see when and if they are going to get together. But they have such charisma it is proving difficult to put it off!

8. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hello Family!~

Oh that would be so awesome if she was alive :) And they exchange a look, which could look like anything :adore: Oh, I can't wait for September!

I love the picture egeria used for your icon :adore: She looks so preety and so in love there *sigh* Anyway, those were gorgeous pics in the Stellarina thread and the ones you've posted here are very nice too :D

I'm thinking the fireman is gone (I hope :D) and constant ups and downs do indeed suck. However, they've entered a new level of closeness since GFD. I'm sure they won't make it vanish, because people will be upset if it disappears :shifty: And some lions may be brought out :lol:

McsLovlyAngl, thanks for the picture :thumbsup: I didn't even realize that they've been having coffee since season 1. There's also RND when he comes in with the coffee. OH and Charge Of This Post where she leaves to get coffee and comes back with the coffee. I can think of I think two more instances with cofee...It truly is the drink of SMACked. Oh and that manip is amazing :thumbsup::adore:

That's all I gotta say for now. Oh! I saw an episode the other day and Stella was wearing green. Nothing majorly SMACked happened :( But there was a scene in his office :) I think it was A Daze Of Wine And Roaches , If that is the title of that episode. Either way, it was pretty cool.

Take care, and happy Family day Galina:D (Ours isn't celevbrated until February :lol:)

Axel

9. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Yes they have. I love this pic though and chose it cause they both have that look of... "Hmm... do I make a move on my Stella or jump out the window:lol:

Either way, it's all love and has always been;)

[​IMG]
    Always so close :)

10. Catu

Catu Police Officer

Hahah their looks are priceless!!
    It's like everything about them involved coffee and looks, I mean "THE LOOK"

Cant wait for September!!!

Love to all of you!:)

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Family!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Linda!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lindaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! You came back!!!!!!! I am so happy for that!!!!!!!!!!!! (for so many reasons:bolian:) You have won a great place here with your talent and mostly with your kindness. I am very happy and thanks for the pics. I have forgotten those times where it was very common they share simple things like a coffee (which humanize them IMHO)

My Asprineeeeeeee----->
    ITA with you! They never needed words. They looked at each other and say it all:adore:
    You know? I have discovered a song yesterday which i have posted inside the Smacked Thread

I find I get lost for words around you
    Overwhelmed by your presence
    I feel the same, I hear the words you won't say
    Echo through your eyes
    Nothing more for me to say
    Silence understand some things
    What it meant to be, will be

I feel they do know within themselves what is hiding in their hearts but for two people who are naturally loners and who have been challenged by life, love is something with a high prize to pay. And probably they are afraid of losing what they already have

Sweetie, hopefully you will have great results on your play:thumbsup: and i have sent you my story. Hopefully you like it ;)

BTW I will send you the link. You know it's not allowed to post it inside the thread;) You need to read it by yourself:p

Dear Axel--->
    I can't wait either!!! Finally we have what we wanted! more on Mac's past!!!! (I am happy because we already have our Stella's past too :D
    well, i can imagine they will get more than lions from us:lol: They have reached new closeness but i can imagine what they have in their minds;) (something we won't like that much:lol:)
    well, what the heck! they will do whatever they want! They rule in the cave where they work:lol: we rule here;) but it would be very OOC and sad they suddenly decide to give a step back after 5.24 and those scenes at the end of 5.25:(

plen--->
    that's why i said i liked her as a psycho. She was different to any other disturbed-minded men we had in the past. Just a crazy chick who has fallen win love with mature-handsome-smart guy:p It would be nice Stella facing that crazy chick if only to warn het to stay away from her man:drool::lol:
    Catu, my dear-->
    you have made me think. A coffee is a social ritual like for us is to share a "mate". You share a mate with someone you want to be with, someone you enjoy to be with because you feel comfortable with him/her( family, friends, a possible love:lol:) when you want to talk and think (I think the Tea ceremony in Japan is almost similar. I will need to read more about it!) so they share those moments because they can think when they are together, they can be relaxed (something very difficult for Mac Taylor;)) they can be...just themselves! :D (ok it's part of my madness)
    Have a nice day everyone!(Debbie waves Lisa and Lana:thumbsup:)

Debbie :D

Last edited: Jul 8, 2009
  12. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^^ *waves back*

thanks for the pic, i love that scene :D

yeah, i agree!

13. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

you're welcome! :D

I liked very much that scene too. Mainly because Professor couldn't be bad with his Stella mou at the end and he was sincere and Mac couldn't stand her tears and he helped her "I will be there when you rise" (it made me remember that song from 4.04 :D ). He was so perfectly sweet than Stella if wasn't in love with him i am sure she fell for him in that very moment :D

Debbie :D

14. Catu

Catu Police Officer

I know!!! :lol: It's like they shut their "work mode" (specially Mac) and just start being themselves, without caring about what they do or don´t and what would others think about that!

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

EXACTLY! and being so private those little moments together are like little gems for them because they allow themselves to show each other their vulnerable sides without being worried to be hurt

That's why Stella didn't mind at all and she showed her pain in front of him because of professor P.'s betrayal and death (which was different to her tears in All Access because she cried in All Access for frustration of not being able to stop Frankie did what he did and he ended how he ended)

Mac showed a similar side at the end of 4.04 when his pride was hurt (not his heart because he NEVER loved Virus)

Also when they are together Mac allows her to do things he never does with other people :D (playing boss, use his chair, etc,etc :D

ps: Check the song "Vivir sin ti no puedo" by Pimpinela. It's Yin and Yang. Mac and Stella :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.