Gary#5 "Houston...We Have A Hottie!"

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by RanMa, Sep 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilmzhappy

lilmzhappy Witness

Hi guys,

There are pictures that are said to be posted by me but can i just clarify that i did NOT post those photos and i have no idea how they got under my name. It maybe some mistake of mine or someone elses. I don't know.
    Thank you
    XOXO
    Lil

Last edited: Jul 7, 2009
  2. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i like the bob hope quote too :) i think he has been denying this for a while - i think someone in the party, some press type, basically said that more politicians could do with being more like him, and that it could be quite cool to have someone like him (ie cool and media aware) in the party to give it a better image and all of a sudden there are reports of him running for president - it's quite scary how the media can twist stuff!!

*dribble* :drool:

3. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

Great pictures, ladies :bolian: So glad he's not running.

Anyway, only 52 posts and we need to start a new thread.

Titles anyone?

We'd better start on it or else...

[​IMG]

...will be pissed :lol:

4. Remke79

Remke79 Witness

we can make a poll again with suggestions, but i am not so creative:lol:

5. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Thanks for posting those pics! :thumbsup:

Jezz I've haven't even noticed the number of those posts! [​IMG]It feels like we just started this one! Time runs! :lol:

Names...I have to take a pen and start thinking![​IMG]

I have to say about that pic with Anthony Zuiker. WHOA the man looks hot! :drool: You can see his arms very well this time!!!! YAY! [​IMG] Notice that pic is taken from the left and he's right handed so it's abvious that right hand's biceps would be even better! :lol: I don't mind left...I'm left-handed! :guffaw: We wear in here a wedding ring on the left hand also. ;)

I'm happy that those rumors of him joining the politics are not true. ;) It's sad that media has a nasty habit to twist and turn things upside down...In my country I found it especially annoying...you know little country, lot of trash-celeb's... [​IMG]

By the way, if you wanna see more Gary's arms watch Reindeer Games! :lol:
    and these two pics demonstrate why! :D
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Help! [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 7, 2009
  6. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Sam, you are right about Reindeer Games and Gary's arms. He is a bad guy in this film, but he is so hot also. And sometimes he reminds me musketeer with long hair and moustaches:guffaw:

7. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ hehe, i can just see him in 17th century france, dressed in a flouncy jacket with a ruff, and dogtanian* on a pony next to him :lol:

* my favourite cartoon ever :)

i quite liked reindeer games, it was pretty silly, but that's ok. i'm not a big fan of that look on him but he still looked infinitely better than ben bleedin' affleck, who just looks gormless.

8. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Hi Sam,

thank you for the pics!! and for your statement about his left and right arm. I havenĀ“t noticed that before - I still have to learn!!!!
    Dear Gala,
    hHe does, not even long hair and the cookie duster can deface him!!!
    Lisa,

gimmie five!!!!! Affleck........ need not to be......

[​IMG]

I think I use my time to examine his right and left arm:drool::drool::drool:

Sam, thanks for the idea!!!!!!

So you creative heads here, maybe someone has an idea for the new thread concerning his arms?????

Udonna:luvlove:

9. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

No idea at all. I'm just looking on his arms. I'm under hypnosis:drool:
    Lisa, I'm glad I'm not only one who imagen Gary as one of the characters of Dumas

10. Remke79

Remke79 Witness

euhm we are talking about his arms...but when you can seen them?
    so: Gary and his hot biceps?
    so: Gary and his :drool: eyes?
    or Gary and his good in shaped Butt/body

i am thinking weird now hahaha

11. lilmzhappy

lilmzhappy Witness

um i cant fink of anything else 2 say but 1 word 3 letters: WOW!!!!!!!!

12. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Umm...Hi! I don't think I've ever posted in here before but I've decided to today.

First off, I am now a big Gary fan. CSI: NY was the first thing I saw him in and of course, I love him as Mac. Then I saw Forrest Gump and realized what a terrific actor he is and how he can play such different characters :)

Anyway, all I can say about the Reindeer Games pics is wow...The long hair is making me think of Johnny Depp for some odd reason and I totally love Johnny Depp, so it's a good thing. And the arms :drool:

I found this video and I wasn't sure if it had been posted here or not. It's Gary making a speech at a tribute to Tom Hanks. Great, great speech.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBhL2OztgFY&feature=rec-HM-r2

13. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ yeah, that speech is quite sweet :)

i just watched true west for the first time (the play he did in the early 80s with malkovich) and i loved it, it's just great. i wanted to thump malkovich's character within seconds, he was the most annoying character ever (but at least he wasn't played by ben affleck ;)). at the beginning gary didn't look all that hot - it was all big glasses, geeky hair and *gasp* a cardigan :eek: but he improved! in the 2nd half i was actually quite shocked by how much he looked like michael sheen who i also think is pretty cool.

anyway, if you haven't seen it, check it out* - it's very intense and pretty dark, but has some very funny moments as well and, naturally, the acting is impeccable. here are pics:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

*if you can get hold of it - it's fairly well available on vhs but i had to really scout around to find a dvd of it.

14. Nightrider

Nightrider Witness

Hola everyone!
    Long time no post. I'll have to admit I fell in love with the man's eyes first, but that was before I saw those beautiful arms and body. Good Lord! As odd as it may sound, I have always had a thing for men's forearms. I don't know why, I guess muscular ones seem more manly to me. ;) That man just gives me heart palpitations anytime he is in a tank top (preferable) or T-shirt.

15. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

I think True West is on youtube :thumbsup:

Hey Axel! Great to see you here, too. I see that you're a relatively new fan of Gary. Welcome to the fold :devil: You've got a trove of Gary movies to applaud him in. Some of my faves include Of Mice and Men and Impostor. The Stand is also one of his most popular works around (and one of his most important, imo)

I hope you have fun around here :)

And yes Remke, we should make a poll. As soon as we get enough titles. We'd better get crackin'.

ETA: Yes, Gary and his arms...
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 8, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.