Mac ♥ Stella # 17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Jul 6, 2009.

?

Mac ♥ Stella #17 -

Poll closed Jul 8, 2009.
  1. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

10 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause Talk CSI Smack fans want it... NOW!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - Just the 2 of us, we can make it if we try...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - One couple, too hot for words...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - They Belong Together. Would Smack fans lie to you?

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  6. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause coffee grounds say he will be forever by her side...

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause she's the only woman in his life...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  8. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause the coffee grounds agree with us.

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  9. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - When friendship turns to love...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  10. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - The truth is in the coffee...

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

[​IMG]
    (Welcome banner by Adorable_Crazy)​

Hey Guys, and welcome to Mac ♥ Stella # 17, gosh it seems like no time since I was opening thread 16, which you can find here, if you're looking for it. :D So come on in and join the conversation and most of all, have fun. *Leaves out drinks and food.*

Enjoy!!

2. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Re: Mac ♥ Stella # 17 -

Woot! Thread 17! :beer:

Well, I'm kind of sad to see none of my suggestions made it :( Oh well, I voted for 'Cause Coffee Grounds Say He'll Be Forever By Her Side :adore: Too cute.

STEPH! That is a gorgeous banner :luvlove: When did you make that? Amazing job~

So, I think I'll start this thread off with some pictures:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Feeling the love already :)

Axel

3. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

:alienblush: Aww, thanks for the compliment on the welcome banner Kaila. Debbie posted the pic earlier in the old thread, and as we were coming close to the new thread I thought it would be a fitting pic for a welcome banner, glad you like it. :D Sorry none of your choices made the poll, Debbie put the amount of votes each of them had in the old thread beside each of the choices, so the ones with most votes made it, I thought that would be the fairest way...

Aww, thanks for the adorable pics... :adore: The first one looks as thought they've been caught doing something they shouldn't... The look on Mac's face... If looks could kill... :lol: The second is just adorable beyond words... The third, well it sums up their relationship, they can finish each others sentences, and know what the other is thinking, nice choice of pics. :D

Hope you're all well. I'm heading to bed now, congrats on the new thread. :D *Big hugs.*

4. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Congrats on the new thread.

I love the pictures Axelsonfire :D
    Our favorite couple look so in love, especially in the last pic. I do believe that the second one is Gary and Melina. Even when they aren't in character, you can tell there is love and caring between the actors. I guess that's why they portray Mac and Stella so well, it totally comes across in their characters.

I hope that made sense. :lol:

Anyway, congrats on the new thread. I cast my vote for she's the only woman in his life because it's true. ;)

5. Mynerva24

Mynerva24 Witness

Yay! 17th Club already!!!

Congrats to us!!!

I voted for the one i voted for the last time 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that", because you just can't. :D

Love the piccies!!!

Hugs!

6. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

ooh how exciting!!

i voted for the "chemistry" one - it was a tough choice between that and the coffee agreeing with us but my favourite coffee related one didn't quite make it so i went for chemistry instead :D

7. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

I absolutely love the banner congrats on new thread

i voted for she's the only woman in his life

and Axel great pics you got there, i just adore the last one... and now I have a picture I would like to share with everyone... with there favorite drink :D A.K.A their 'DRINK of LOVE' :adore::adore:

[​IMG]

8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Man there were a lot of good song title suggestions. I had a difficult time choosing one. :lol: I don't recall if I commented on the ep with the coffee thing or not, but just in case I didn't, I'll address that now. That scene was super sweet and cute. Well, the whole ep was. I loved when Mac caught Stella after that guy pushed her. And Mac comforting her after the Prof. died was sweet. I just liked all of their scenes in that ep, but the coffee thing was the absolute best. :)

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Congrats Family on the new thread!!!!!!!!!! :D

I can't believe we have started a new thread. And i feel certain nostalgia because last time we started our thread #16 feeling we were going to be blessed with 5.24 and we were :D There was a kind of magic on that episode because we reached Page #16 on our Thread #16 the same night 5.24 was aired
    I had a very special feeling when we opened it before and i have the same feeling now. It will be special, it will be unique, it will be sweet. I believe good stuff can happen in S6 and many dreams will become true (yeah, i know it sounds soapy LOL :D )

Steph, that banner is gorgeous!

A little contribution to the party

[​IMG]

Love Debbie :D

Last edited: Jul 6, 2009
  10. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Good morning and congrats with the new thread!
    Steph, I just adore your banner - it's really smac!!
    Well, at fist I wanted to vote for guardian angel, but later I like "friendship and love" by Udonna. So I voted for it.
    Anyway, I think no matter what title of this this thread will be, the most importantly we always have something to discuss:lol: (I mean, I want spoilers:rolleyes:)

11. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Good morning everyone!
    I've just had my morning coffee -nobody to share it or read grounds, meh!- but caffeine is miraculous, so I'm feeling great! ;) Then, I come here to see what has changed while I was having Smacked dreams -yeah, I did dream of them tonight- and... ta-da! Thread #17 already! May I steal your banner, Steph? Is so full of awesome!

Great choice of pictures everyone. They all show how deeply they care for each other. It's beyond words, but we could use some every now and then. I mean, if they suddenly become OOC and start going "Awwww... hunny bunny I so wuvs you!" every five seconds for no reason at all, I'll start yelling at my dear Leocadio's screen. But extremes are no good, people. Assuming we -and they- know doesn't mean we -and they- don't need to hear it sometimes. That's why I loved the coffee grounds scene, even though it also made me wanna throw things around. It meant so much, yet not enough. If they had kissed, I would have been so happy, I wouldn't have needed anything else and TPTB could have written their story as slowly as possible.

By the way, which episode is the pic in which they look like they were caught red-handed from? I suddenly feel like re-watching it:lol:

12. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

Yay new thread! *throws confetti* Congratulations everybody! *hugs all* Love you guys, my awesome smacked family!

Does anybody know when the spoilers come out for the new season? I'm dying to read them. And then of course, participate in the weeks of discussion and speculation about every single possibility that could happen :lol:

13. lilmzhappy

lilmzhappy Witness

Woooop. 17th thread. Part 17 of views nd news of SMacked. Wooooooop:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

14. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

it's funny, i always liked a different one better that doesn't seem to have come up much here - when they went into the orchard and the guy started shooting, mac pushed stella in to the bushes to hide and it was just a bit closer than it really needed to be if that makes sense - it was good for us lot but y'know, if you push someone into a bush, you probably don't really need to put your arm around their shoulder or grab their arm and hang onto it for really quite a long time considering the circumstances, and if someone is pushing you into a bush, you don't need to grab their arm just before they leave and hang on. but it was nice that they did, it was really cute :)

i can't remember but do you mean the one where they're looking at the chart thing and they both turn around as someone comes to the door? think it's s1 but i can't remember off the top of my head :S

15. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

The damn modem goes out for the weekend and y'all go and start a new thread without me...

Congratulations ladies on the new thread. Here's hoping that this'll be our season...because Mac & Stella just need to get together already.

Sorry I haven't been around much, but I promise I will be back soon!

Enjoy the new thread!

BTW...Steph, love the banner!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.