Gary#5 "Houston...We Have A Hottie!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi udonna,
I have received that from the musicians privately and may not publish them.

Udonna,

I feel with you. I have thousands of photos. Also many private . I will not publish of course.

My dear nel2h,

the first post was bad enough, do you have to rub salt into my wounds !!!!
3dtristesse.gif

No,of course it´s OK, but I am starving!!!!!
So, I have to go to school now for the school report!!

Until later

Udonna

Hello! :)

I'm so dored and tired. Being at work during the summer is a torture!
114.gif

I wanna be at home playing Sims2 or watching Gary's movies, CSI:NY or pics!
054.gif

Udonna I found something which might ease your suffer!
030.gif

Here's a link to a youtube video where Gary plays with the band. I love that song, it's one of my favourites, I have that one on my MP3!
072.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1io7w6fpctY

And of course a pic!
759840.jpg

With that I wanna wish to you all "hopefully warm" weekend! :lol:

Hello! :)

Udonna I found something which might ease your suffer!
030.gif

Here's a link to a youtube video where Gary plays with the band. I love that song, it's one of my favourites, I have that one on my MP3!
072.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1io7w6fpctY

And of course a pic!
759840.jpg

With that I wanna wish to you all "hopefully warm" weekend! :lol:

Hi, my dear Sam,

thank you very much for the pic (curly hair, curly hair
3dbellesbaskets.gif
) and the link!!!!
Yes, this eases my pain.............it´s really hard being addicted!!!!

WE talked about arms lately, didn´t we..............

Have a nice friday!!!

Udonna:luvlove:

WE talked about arms lately, didn´t we..............

Have a nice friday!!!

Udonna:luvlove:[/QUOTE]

Bicepppppppppppsssssssssssssss woooooooooo hhhhhhhhhhhoooooooo thank you Udonna!!!!!!!!! We lovvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeee armmmmmmmmmms WOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPP

Good evening to all!
Sam (may I say - dear Sam?) - a great pic, yeah, our weekend will be a very warm:lol: espessially when we have 40 degree every day

Udonna - awww, what a lovely pic! Yes, his arms is awesome, and wedding ring is shining so brightly:(. Well, I try to see on his t-shirt

Hey udonna,
i like your video! Thanks!

Ladys have a nice weekend and dreams of Gary, but leaves something else.

Good evening to all!
Sam (may I say - dear Sam?) - a great pic, yeah, our weekend will be a very warm:lol: espessially when we have 40 degree every day

Udonna - awww, what a lovely pic! Yes, his arms is awesome, and wedding ring is shining so brightly:(. Well, I try to see on his t-shirt

My dear Gala,

I turn my attention to his arms, eyes, neck, his chin:drool::drool:.....
and for his wedding ring, well we two wear one too, don´t we:guffaw::guffaw:
( But here in Austria we wear it on the right ring finger)

So, stuff it.

Hugs

To be clear, for all these reasons and more I hope Gary Sinise doesn't run for President.

I second that thought :thumbsup: I love Gary, I love that he he has the conviction of his beliefs and that he is not afraid to stand by them. I don't agree with some of them. Doesn't stop me liking and admiring him though. But I would really hate to see him go into politics.

Hi my dear Gary-Fans here,

do you remember our discussion about Gary and the rumour of going into politics ??
I just found that:

http://www.columbusdispatch.com/liv...06/PEO06_ART_07-06-09_D6_H6EC5NH.html?sid=101

He is just great quoting Bob Hope!!!!

i found some pictures and some are from a mice of man:
Capture-0-1.jpg

Capture-2-1.jpg

f18t66p516n1.jpg

gar.jpg

Woah I can imagine that a lot of fans are drooling right now.
On my part can i just say WOW at a certain some one's muscular body. !!!!!!! haha
xoxo Lil

P.S Gary going into politics?
Hahaha doesn't Mac hate politics looool

Whoa, is it really true about Gary and politic? Why? :eek: My opinion - all he needs is Peace Prize, because of us, ladies from all the world, just fall in love with Gary. What's all - no more politics

Thanks for the link, udonna. I'm glad Gary's not going into politics. I know he's vocal about his political beliefs/leanings but I can't personally see him going into it. I love that he quoted Bob Hope. Interesting there was similar speculation about Hope, as Gary's been compared to him because of his work with the troops. Interesting too that he seems to share Hope's attitude towards entering politics.

Sam, Remke, and limzhappy, thanks for the lovely Gary pics. My favourite is the one of him with Anthony Zuiker. Gary looks HOT.:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back