Eddie Cahill #5: Charismatic Brilliance

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Sep 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

Hahahaha! Phew, I'm glad you didn't think I was some freak on the Internetz. Well... LOL on some level I must be for thinking of what I wrote... LOL~

I hear you, sister! All office work and no Eddie lavish-love relationship makes us freak gals. That's what Stephen King meant to write in Shining. 'Swear.

And thank you so much for noticing my icon LOL I'm thinking about making an Adam one. But I can't think of anything good... "I'm in your labz... somethingsomething". Hell, I'll make one about every character lol

2. Cyn-B-Demented

LOL I'm just making fun of the situation. No offence to anyone. Because it also includes me lol

3. Nat_attack

Nat_attack Rookie

Lolcat speak makes everything funnier. :lol:

As for the Adam one, you should do a screencap from 4:12 where he's dancing, and the text would be " I'm in ur labz, dancin' with the scientistz "

[​IMG] :guffaw::guffaw:

4. Cyn-B-Demented

HAHAHA! :guffaw:That's brilliant! If only I knew how to make animated icons! What could be Flack's icon? I'm in your neighbourhoodz stalking your peenz? LOL

5. Nat_attack

Nat_attack Rookie

LMAO, I have an idea

Maybe a screenshot from one of the many episodes where he is eating something

'I'm in ur labz, eatin' all ur fudz'

Inspired by this that I found a while back, still makes me lol so hard :guffaw:
    [​IMG]

6. Cyn-B-Demented

Hahahaha!!!! :lol: That is very good too! I'll find screencap of Don eating pastry ... can't remember the episode or the season ... *scratches head* it was about a married couple... :confused:

7. CSINEWYORK000

CSINEWYORK000 Lab Technician

8. Cyn-B-Demented

Hahaha, I love how you find pictures of our favorite actors on MySpace! Who would have thought?! Not me, fo' sure. But now I'll know where to look.... lol

I never seen that picture of Eddie, thank you so much :D But why everything is so blurry :( ... lol

9. Cyn-B-Demented

So. I was bored and decided to see what I could find on MySpace! Apparently, a few good things!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    On the set of The Narrows with Jeff Grossman

10. Nat_attack

Nat_attack Rookie

Who the heck are those two girls and why did they get to meet Eddie...and why aren't I there...:(:(:(

:lol: Hehe, great job though Cyn. I love the one from the set for Narrows...Eddie is looking as good as usual these days. He's starting to look more manly. :drool:

11. Cyn-B-Demented

Hahaha, my thoughts exactly : why them and not us? LOL I don't know if it's just me but with his little cap on, he looks like Mario Bros :lol:

And I wonder if his yoga+cigarettes diet has anything to do with him being more and more manly with years? Or he had to look younger for the roles?

12. bibsd21

bibsd21 Victim

Hmmmm....I know that almost no positively everyone is going to hate me for saying wat im about to say...but hopefully noone will....
    I think that eddie's gf doesnt look good enuf for him...she's aight...i was soooo obsessed with flack and angell that i thought eddie and emmanuelle shud get together in real life.. i know i know...emmanuelle is with josh cooke and eddie is obviously getting married to his gf for 8 years...BUT E&E look sooo hot together that i thought, hey why not be like the 1% of this forum to wish they were together instead?...once again no offense anyone!:)

13. Cyn-B-Demented

Hahaha! Well, I might be speaking for myself here but I'm not offended with what you said! She's not the "made-out-of-a-sculpture" type of girl but she used to model so she kinda have this natural beauty that almost every model have lol I think she looks good and has a cute face. But to quote Eddie : "It doesn't hurt if a woman has a good butt, but a point of view is what will matter when you're 70" and it's a nice change to see a man that actually do what he says/thinks? lol

And I concur : E&E would have been hottt :lol: The chemistry was just so great between their characters, I could believe they were a couple in real life!

I didn't know Emmanuelle was with Josh Cooke! He's cute! And they make such a cute couple!!! :D

14. bibsd21

bibsd21 Victim

Lolz...yea they make "cute" cuples...but wat can i say? im a dreamer...E&E would've made A SEXXIER couple....i saw in a interview with peter lenkov that they def had chemistry offset as well, from that point on is wen i started obsessing over them...lolz...and also wen i read emmanuelle's interview of why she was let go from csi ny...she said she dint like have a farewell party or anything but her, EDDIE, and some producers got some coffee and something else...:shifty:hmmm....i was suspicious!

15. Trillian42

Trillian42 Victim

Well, if the rumours are true, then let me be the first to say "Congratulations Eddie on your Wedding Day!" :)
    The removed links to the registries did have today listed as the date of the big day.

I'm gonna go curl up with a box of kleenex while eating a tub of Ben and Jerry's now...... :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.