Eddie Cahill #5: Charismatic Brilliance

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Sep 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ErinElizabeth

ErinElizabeth Rookie

If you search her name (Nikki Uberti) in Google Images a bunch will come up. :)

2. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

If it's true... Oh my God!!!!! I just squeed (sp?) of joy, here. I'm so happy for Cahill and his soon-to-be wife!!! :D:D:D:D It WAS about time lol Now, you got me thinking of a Uberti-Cahill baby...lol Seriously, I'm extremely happy about the news which is weird because it's not like I knew either one of them personally... :wtf: lol Well, I guess I am -that- much of a fan of Eddie lol

And NypdFlackie, how did your cousin found out about the gift registry? LOL

3. Cyn-B-Demented

Hey... and I was thinking about teh Eddie... nobody ever saw his tattoo??

4. Cyn-B-Demented

There's a picture of him with Nikki at the end of the bio!
    http://eddie-cahill.net/about/

5. Miss Doolittle

Miss Doolittle Dead on Arrival

Thanks for the link, Cyn-B-Demented. :) Nikki seemed to have been a model in the late 90's.

6. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Awww, poor Eddie--someone found his wedding registry??? :eek: There really isn't much privacy in the age of the internet.

Sounds legit to me if some items have been purchased, so big congrats to Eddie! :D

Last edited: Jun 28, 2009
  7. Nick_Wolfe_Danny

Nick_Wolfe_Danny Police Officer

I'm with you Top41, no privacy!! But i'm so happy for him!!!! I think we should get them a wedding present, maybe some broken paper hearts from the all the ladies and gents who will never get to have him for ourselves.... *sigh*

8. Viva_CSI

Viva_CSI Victim

I agree with Top41, no privacy :(
    but if is true, i'm happy for them both. :)

9. Cyn-B-Demented

Yeah, no privacy. Though it would have never hit me to search web wedding registry to see if any of my favourite actors were getting married? lol But if I was the person helping them with creating the registry... I don't know if I could have kept my mouth shut LOL No good with that kind of secret/gossip.

10. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

After thinking about it, and looking some more at the sites, I've edited out the links to the registry. The wedding is fine for discussion (I'm sure Eddie would appreciate the congratulations) but the links to his registry seem to be crossing the line in terms of invasion of privacy. Thanks guys--would just rather err on the side of caution than not! :)

11. Poppet

Poppet Police Officer

Congratulations to Eddie!

It's a bit weird that you were able to access the registry - I needed a password to access my friends and they're clearly not famous at all.

12. Flacknatic

Flacknatic Hit and Run

Well if this is happaning, Eddie and his gal are keeping things way on the Down-Low!! There is nothing up at ET, TMZ or the Insider or any of the celeb gosip sites at all, not even an mention of an engagement. Welll if it is true than Mozoltov to the two of them! :thumbsup:

I will be marking the occation by spending the day stuffing my face while sitting in the dark and cutting myself! :(

13. Cyn-B-Demented

LMAO! :guffaw: I know, it's unthinkable that Eddie never thought of marrying any one of us, right? :lol: After so many years of support and love! And all our time spent on the Internetz looking for him because when we call it just leads right to his voice mail or the line is curiously disconnected (or the pizza guy picks up?! WTF? Does Eddie comes with a pizza? How much? Of course with the pepperoni, what's wrong with you, pizza guy)... We should send him a letter showing our disappointment writing with our blood. I hope he'll noticed the tears that fell on the paper as I was writing it, and the cake icing too because I'M A NICE PERSON, I was celebrating even though he totally dismissed us, good gals at TalkCSI. The dramaz ain't over yet, Ed.

...And I hope no one took this seriously :lol: and that the police won't show up at my door because of the stupidity I just wrote LOL

14. Nat_attack

Nat_attack Rookie

Okay, I love you for that whole post because it basically sums up me too as a practical worshiper of Eddie Cahill. :lol:

As I say all the time to my friends, if only we were born into a different life, of the celebrity, actress/model variety, instead of dinky college student or boring office worker. :(

Your icon only adds to the win, btw. :guffaw: Classic.

15. CSINEWYORK000

CSINEWYORK000 Lab Technician

Can't Touch, Can't speak, Can't say what needs to be said - But still can look his way.

All is not lost :)

Maybe were overreacting a bit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.