EDeN (Eric & Natalia) #3:The Garden of Eden

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mjszud, Jun 17, 2009.

?

New thread title

Poll closed Jul 1, 2009.
  1. Too Hot for TV

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. Escape to Eden

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  3. "Talk about seeing the light"

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  4. Some things you can count on

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  5. Back to you

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Scorching the Small Screen

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  7. The Garden of EDeN

4 vote(s)
    26.7%
  8. One in a Million

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. The Eternal Flame

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  1. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Re: EDeN (Eric & Natalia) #3:

I love that episode...so many EDeN scenes, it was awesome! Nick ruined everything though - they were so close to reconciling until he showed up. All the same, the epi was pretty telling in how protective Eric is of her, & on the flip side showed alot of confusion (& fear) on Natalia's part - not only with Nick, but I think Eric confused her as well when he was forced into telling the judge what he saw between them at the crime scene. There was so much tension, I don't think poor Natalia knew what to do, feel, or think.

But, that's why I always say that the relationship between EDeN didn't "end", they just let go, cause in that particular epi (espeically that it followed 'Going Under' where it was obvious things were heating back up) it was very telling that Eric was suddenly thrown in as the "middle man" & he had to back off some - I think he knew he had to for Natalia's sake. Not just for her own safety, but I think Eric knew Natalia was going to need to face her feelings/issues with Nick in order to move on. It's one of those things that was good for the sake of letting Natalia grieve & move on from the baggage Nick left behind, but bad for the fact that it forced EDeN to back off thier own relationship. No one can dare try & tell me that they were both wanting to end the relationship!

There's still alot of unresolved feelings between them though - "letting go" doesn't mean the feelings are just gone & have disappeared all together - it doesn't work that way (Im glaring at you, ptb!).;) They just need the right moment & the right time to let those feelings surface again - they can't be kept lingering beneath the surface forever!

Edit: I babbled so much I forgot to mention how much I absolutely LOVE the EDeN icon!!
    Oh, & yes I agree -- there is something totally sexy in the way Eric says her name -- no one else can do it but Eric. He didn't have her at "hello", he had her at "Natalia". **thud** or maybe that's just me, lol.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2009
  2. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

Nick did ruin everything! :shifty: Even though I wish they would've saved him for after Eric got shot. I think they should do a scene where Eric and Natalia are at a scene and a person starts firing at them, and Natalia gets hit like in the arm, or leg, nothing life threating! But to where Eric has to run over to her side and hold her and tell her it's gonna be alright. I could so see her crying, and him wiping away her tears and kissing her forhead telling her its gonna be ok! I can see her grabbing his hand and squeazing it when she has sharp pains! And then you hear the sirens and they put her in the ambulence and he hops in there with her still holding her hand...and then at the hospital she's asleep and Eric has to go back to the crime scene to figure out who was shooting at them and before he leaves he says "I'm gonna find this person who did this to you" and he kisses her cheek. :adore: That would be a pretty good scene! They would both kill that scene! A heart-throbbing scene! Then after she gets better and returns to work I can see him being more proctective over her than usual. Then a few episodes later than can tell eachother they love eachother and get it over with cause we all know that's what they're dying to do! :p

3. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

Mrs.DelkoWolfe Lab Technician

^^ I agree with both of you, but the hospital scene has been done with Calliegh already so it would seem like a repeat or knock off of that. See this is what buggs me about Calliegh. The character has taken up all the possible storylines (kidnap, hostage, run off the road, hospital ect) and it's hard to think up something new for Natalia.

That is why I made up the birthday stroyline in my fanfic (which by the way has been updated today). Either way Eric and Natalia deserve to be togehter their like pieces of a puzzle they just fit together.

4. beautifuldisaster

Oh yea I forgot about Calleigh and the whole hospital scene! But now that I think of it, you are right ever possible storyline has been taken up by her. Surely there's something they haven't done yet! What about being in a building that is about to blow up and Eric has to run in and save her cause she's inhaled something and it's knocked her out?! Just tryin to give TPTB ideas here!

5. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

Nope Calliegh inhaled smoke and that's how she landed in the hospital and Alexx got knocked out by amonia comming out of a body in Sunblock.

Maybe they could go wth something like Eric and Natalia are working late and they get trapped in one of the elevators ( possibly down in the morgue) and t's cold and Eric has to warm Natalia up. Or if not down in the morgue they could be investigating a murder in a resturant kitchen and the killer pushes them into a freezer and to keep each other warm they have to *ahem* do certain things.:devil:

6. mjszud

mjszud Captain

There is still plenty tptb could do as far as having Nat in a dangerous scene or in the need of medical attention. She could be in the hospital after being attacked, & then released so that they could have the EDeN scene take place at her home instead of the hospital...which I think I'd prefer. :p No one has been stabbed, almost raped, or poisoned yet. :shifty:
    Plus, think about it - if tptb can come up with a crazy story (which was awesome all the same) with Ryan taking a nail in the eye, then they can definitly come up for something with Natalia!!
    Anyway, yes a certain someone has sucked up every bit of drama the last few seasons :rolleyes: but there's still plenty of scenarios left for EDeN - it can be done! Besides, Natalia is past due for that sort of drama (& the other person has already had her fair share) - it will eventually come into play in some form for Natalia - & when it does they cannot make Eric be clueless - it'd be out of character for him & for how he is & always has been when it comes to Natalia.

And remember this is tptb were talking about. I mean, they used the kidnapping thing with calleigh & Ryan both, & Eric's MIA thing as well, so it isn't too far-fetched to think that they'd throw out more scenarios that are similiar to ones they've played before. I'd love a hospital scene but I think having him back at her place making sure she's safe would be 10x better.....lots can happen behind closed doors. :p

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

You're right, MJ. There are still plenty of possible storylines to use. No one on the team has had a stalker yet unless you count that one ex of Eric's who was harassing Marisol cause she thought that was Eric's girlfriend. :lol: I think a stalker storyline would work with Natalia very well (well I guess you could say she had a sort of stalker in her ex hubby lol). Maybe this stalker has stalked plenty of people before and his vics always end up dead... then Eric and Ryan find out that Nat is his next target. Maybe this will cause Eric to realize just how much Natalia means to him. ;)

8. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

^^ That could really work and it would be nice to see everyone caring about eachother and about her, since most of the time now like back in season 4 Natalia is always in the lab.

Since Eric has been shot and it was the first shooting of him that caused him to forget about his relationship with Natalia maybe this new shot could reverse that, and she starts having flashbacks and remembers his Natalia. However that would dredge up a whole lot of the mole stuff and could wind up backfiring on our couple, but it could also give them a chance of talking everything over and starting back at square one and maybe at a slower pace this time.

9. mjszud

mjszud Captain

^^ I personally think they'll be fine on the whole mole situation. That happened before Nick & before the shooting so I think we are to believe that they somewhat sorted it out after 'Rio' & before 'Going Under' --the only way I could see it rearing it's ugly head again is if Natalia was in a situation where she looked guilty of lying & Eric brought it back up again, otherwise I honestly feel that Eric was able to forgive her once it was known that she didn't give out any of the bad info. I think he was more hurt in assuming that she'd used him, & assuming she'd been with other men for the same reason, more than he was hurt that she was the mole #2 (I say #2 cause the true & terrible mole was Monica, not Nat).

Anyhow, she made it clear in 'Going Under' that she still had the hots for him, & she's clear on caring about him, but I think the real issue at hand was/is Eric not knowing for sure where he stood/stands with her when it comes to the love stuff. That's the part they really need to resurface & straighten out, 'cause it was right before his shooting that she was mourning Nick, & I think Eric was very confused on how she felt about him. In my opinion, Eric at that time thought she was done with him & that he'd lost her, but I personally always just saw it as Natalia grieving over a man she once loved but knew would never be the same - an illusion if you will....much like Eric has done since his shooting. ;)

~~~~~~~~

The stalker -- yes -- it sooo needs to be done!! Natalia/Eva would rock a storyline like that, & there's so much tptb could do with it. It wouldn't need to be a one or two episode arc, it could be something to drag through the season with the team not knowing who this guy is & not knowing that Natalia is his target. I'm thinking something along the lines of the movie 'Murder by Numbers' where the criminal is so in touch with forensics that he tries to outsmart the team & almost get's away with it, but then combine that with the man being a serial stalker/killer, include Natalia, & you'd have a very interesting arc....& of course some very interesting and telling EDeN scenes. :p:p

Anyone else want to go for a strangling scene, or her drowning? Eric needing to perform CPR on Natalia perhaps???
    See...who says there's nothing left for EDeN scenarios. ;);)

10. beautifuldisaster

^^^^^Awesomeeee!!!!! I love that idea!!!!! It's beyond amazingggg!!!!! I can just see the worry on everyone's faces esp Erics!!!! It would make my day if they did a season like that!!! I think it would be funny if they did an episode along the lines of the movie "The Proposal"! Like Eric and Natalia could be doin the whole under cover thing for women who were abused and their husbands ended up dead. In the movie there's a scene and they're at his moms place, but in Eric and Nat's case it would be at a place with the women, and in the movie the family goes something like "kiss show her how much you love her" and the women could say that to Eric and Nat! I could see the looks on their faces! In the movie the just give like a little peck on the lips so Eric and Natalia could do that then in the movie everyone's like "oh come on that ain't nothing give her a real kiss" and they actually go with the whole kissing thing in the movie so the women at the place with Eric and Nat could do the same thing!!!!! And after the second kiss who knows what could happen! :p

11. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

TPTB should so do something like this. Oh the telling scenes they could have!! The chemistry will probably be makinf televisions explode!.

12. beautifuldisaster

I have seen this movie 3 times now and every time I watch it I think of Eric and Natalia!!! Through this whole entire movie I picture them doin all the scenes from that movie!!!! And boy is there chemistry!!!!! Ahhh I wish this would happennn!!!!! I just replace the characters with Eric and Natalia every time I see it!!!! It's so funnyyyy!!!!!

13. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

Wow you have really put a lot of thought into this senerio! I've only seen the previews but i think the part where Sandra Bullock is like "Oh my god your naked!!" and then they both run and get in the bed would be the perfect scene for our couple. In my version instead of SB saying the line it's Natalia and eric is laying there going "Whoa!" and checking her out then there Nat saying "Perv! Get in the bed!" and then Eric going " Absolutly!!" and then they get in the bed and Eric starts to lean over and Nat is like "uh uh no way" and pushes him back (the whole thing is quite hilarious in my head). However, this would only be when they first started the undercover work of the case and are trying to be as descretly undercover and professional as possible.

WooHoo New thread title!!

Last edited: Jul 1, 2009
  14. beautifuldisaster

Oh yea I could see Adam and Eva pulling that off as Eric and Natalia! That would be hillarious! I can just see there faces when they get the script!!!! I would love to be there when they got it!!!! I think they should have to go out of Miami to do the whole undercover thing to. Then really they're all by themselves. Except for the cell phone with Horatio checking up on them seeing how things are goin and stuff but.....

It's so funny in the movie though cause she locks the dog in the bathroom and when she comes out she's already like tripping and when she turns around they crash into eachother and he's on the bottom and she's on the she's on the top when they fall and they're both like OMG! and then she goes "why are you naked" and then he goes "why are you wet! I don't understand!" and then she goes "Oh God, you're showing everything please cover it up." and then he says something I dont remember and she's like "go get a shower you stink" and when he opens the door the dog runs out, and she like "see i told you" and he goes "OMG! I barely made out with my life!" then goes and gets a shower and she just falls on the bed and lets out a "ugh"! But that whole next scene is hillarious too cause she's in the bed and he's on the floor and he goes "so" and she clears her throat I think, and he goes "so, so naked" and she's like "can we not talk about that?" then there's other stuff that goes on and then she starts singin a song cause he didn't know who the people were when really he did he just wanted to hear her sing and he starts laughin and she's like "what?" and he goes "oh nothing I know who they are, I just wanted to hear you sing" and then later he starts singin the song and it's so funny! And they share laughs together! But that whole scene I could so see Natalia and Eric pulling off!!!!! I suggest you go see the movie if you haven't cause it's so cute!

15. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*snickers* I think that Natalia would actually keep one of his shirts to sleep in. His shirts are probably so comfy for her that she falls asleep quickly. I'm sure that Eric wouldn't mind... he'd be flattered and he may tease her a little for it.