EDeN (Eric & Natalia) #3:The Garden of Eden

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mjszud, Jun 17, 2009.

?

New thread title

Poll closed Jul 1, 2009.
  1. Too Hot for TV

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. Escape to Eden

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  3. "Talk about seeing the light"

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  4. Some things you can count on

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  5. Back to you

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Scorching the Small Screen

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  7. The Garden of EDeN

4 vote(s)
    26.7%
  8. One in a Million

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. The Eternal Flame

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  1. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

Mrs.DelkoWolfe Lab Technician

Re: EDeN (Eric & Natalia) #3:

Thanks I'm glad you liked it:thumbsup:

And that is how you know that these two belong together because they actually talk unlike the other couple we know:rolleyes:

MJ you make my day complete.:adore::angel::beer::hugegrin:

I can see them figting over the sex of the baby.:lol: Daddy's girl and a Momma's boy can you see it?:lol:

Here thay are fighting over what color to paint the nursery and Eric finding out that they are having twins:

Eric: Pink room
    Nat: Blue Room
    Eric: Pink
    Nat: Blue
    Eric: Pink
    Nat: We're having twins
    Eric: <Shocked at first> ..... Both <Goes and gets pink and blue paint>

I agree whole-heartedly!!:thumbsup:

Thanks I'm glad you like it. Stay tuned for Chapter 2!:thumbsup::hugegrin:

Ok this is my re-write of the Payback conversation between the two of them (I'm feeling a bit:devil: so be prepared) WHEN READING DO NOT EAT OR DRINK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eric: Hey wait up
    Nat: Sure what's up?
    Eric: Nothing <looks around> I uh..I just found this tangled up in my sheets this morning <hands her a thong:evil:> I just thought you might want this back.
    Nat: <Blushes embarassed> Thanks <clears throat>
    Both: <Stare at each other longingly>
    Eric: I had a good time last night
    Nat: I did too <giggle> nesxt time we might actually have to watch the movie.
    Eric: Yeah. <Stares at her with love> Well I uh need to go and process the rest of the evidence for this case.
    Nat: Yeah well take this <steps closer and puts the thong in his packet>
    Eric: <Naughty grin> Why?
    Nat: <grin> The surprise lies on the inside. <Grins, winks;) and walks away>

A few minutes later Eric inspects the thong and seea a note folded up on the inside

Nat's note: "Back of the evidence locker 20 minutes!"

20 minutes later:

<USE YOUR IMIAGINATION!!!!:devil::evil::devil::evil:>

Last edited: Jun 22, 2009
  2. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

OMG!!!! If that really happened, WOW, that would've been amazinggggg!!!!! But it can still happen!!!! I have hopeeee! I can only imagine what happened in that evidence locker!!!! :devil:

3. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

Glad to know I (hopefully) made your day:hugegrin:

4. mjszud

mjszud Captain

First off, guys PLEASE read the Mods posts!!! We have to have at 3 lines of talk. That means about EDeN, & not just us exicted over what the other has posted. I just don't want to see our thread locked, so please please please elaborate on your EDeN thoughts -- I know you can. :p :devil:

Secondly. The second I saw the word 'thong' I was laughing my ass off!! :lol: That is fabulous, & I can imagine the scene in the evidence locker -- oh lordy. :devil: :alienblush: Personally though, I think Eric would've kept the thong to begin with.
    Ever wonder if he still has something of Nat's at his house that he never returned to her (besides her Midori :p), or vice versa? I've always imagined that Natalia kept one of his button up shirts - maybe she put it on after..*ahem*...wore it home leaving her top at his house & they've kept each others shirts this whole time? :hugegrin:

5. beautifuldisaster

I have actually wondered that as well. Like she sleeps in his shirt every night cause it still has his smell on it or something. I would like for him to have her shirt I think, like tucked away in a drawer where Calleigh can't find it. And then when she's in the shower or goes out he pulls out her shirt. I think it would be one of those things where after starin at it and smellin her scent on it he would have to go drink a beer. Like they do in the movies. I think it would be funny if Natalia came to his house one night and was like "Um...Eric? and he was like "Yea?" and she goes "Aren't you gonna ask me to come in?" and he says "Oh yea, come in." and then he gets them a drink and he asks her why she came over. And she goes "I was wonderin if I could have my shirt back." I would love to see his facial reaction! Cause in a guys mind they're hopin for only one thing! And it wasnt what he was expectin to hear! I'm just happy the next season starts in 3 months!!!! I keep prayin for EDeNess!!!!!! ;) Or somethin like this could happen...Natalia shows up at Eric's door and Eric says "Isn't that my shirt?" and Natalia goes "Yea, I thought maybe we could give eachother our stuff back." and Eric is like "Um....sure." and then they go upstairs and he gives her back her shirt and then says "Well aren't you gonna give me mine?" and she says "Oh, yea" and just take her shirt off and hands it too him, and his eyes get big and she goes "What Eric, it's not like you haven't ever seen me like this before!" and then he just laughs! I guess I daydream to much but it's worth dreamin! ;)

6. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

That's so cute! I've always flited with the idea that they each kept a bag of clothes over the other's house for those nights or weekends spent togther. In some ways I still think that there are pictures of the two of them together framed in each other's living room. I also like the idea of Nat havng a spare key to Eric's and vise versa.

I think no matter what they return to each other they will still keep the spare keys...just in case;)

7. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I could totally see Nat doing that -- the girl doesn't strike me as modest. :D They need a scenario a little like the one Cath/Warrick had when she had to change & he blocked her. I could see something like that with EDeN. Eric would definitly be peaking. :p

It's quite likely they did. I imagine that when Nat had been drinking her Midori that Eric wouldn't have let her drive home, so surely she stashed an extra pair of clothes for their "sleep overs"....heee.

I agree. I couldn't imagine either one of them returning thier keys if they have them. The only time things like that happen is when the couple breaks up on a bad note, & EDeN didn't -- I consider thier "break up" more as the two of them being stuck in a situation that just made them temporarily "let go" of each other. Where I come from, that is no ending to a story. :hugegrin:

8. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

that would be really cute, but I think peaking is an understatement. Eric would probably be full on looking and if Nat allowed it helping. :hugegrin:

You know because calliegh wears all black most of the time, when she does wear colors I have a tendancy to think that those are Natalia's shirts and Eric just doesn't have the heart to tell her so.

Eaxctly! Right now they are just testing the waters and seeing what else is out there, but eventually things will come full circle and they will go back to being a couple again, drinking Midori cocktails, watching movies on the couch:adore:,....doing *Ahem* other things on the couch.:angel::devil:

Last edited: Jun 25, 2009
  9. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Haha. I just had this image of her trying to put on her shirt but a button get's stuck so Eric helps her. It's quite comical in my head. There's lots of "oh crap, sorry, I didn't mean to grab you there" & lots of throat clearing & huge grins. :lol:

:rommie: he probably says they're Marisol's & requests that they are returned immediatly. :lol:

I have hope that they will. ;) I just think we're dealing with some time, which unfortunatly I am the most impatient person in the world. But they just have too - ya can't leave EDeN hanging like this!! Besides, that passion & sexual tension they have goin' on between them will eventually get the best of them. I don't care how much they try & tell me Eric is changed -- HAAAA, not when it comes to his Natalia. :p

OBTW, I've caught up on your FF, MRS.DW. I'm loving it!! Eric & Natalia are in full EDeN mode, & Ryan's providing some great humor (the donuts, lol).

10. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

Either that or Nat saying "Eric your suppdoing the opposite of buttoning!":hugegrin::adore::angel:

That would be great cover!:lol:

Thanks MJ your apporval means so much to me. I should have the next couple of chapters up tomorrow. I'll change my signature to keep you updated.:thumbsup:

Also you might want to check out the Shipper Central caption game I think you'll like the picture. ;)

11. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

Just some cute EDeN fun: Click thumbnail!

[​IMG]

12. beautifuldisaster

Love the pic!!!!! They're so amazing together!!

I seriously can't believe someone would ruin what they had goin. *glares at TPTB* I wish there was somethin we could do!

I guess we just have to wait till the 8th season starts!

13. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

I agree they have such passion and such intensity. Hell Eric calls her name and my heart skips a beat. Hopefully the new guy won't become a live intrest for Natalia, and eventually she and Eric can get back together.

14. beautifuldisaster

Oh, yea. Esp. when he just says "Talia". :adore: I miss those days so much! :( I think it's just the way her name rolls off his tongue! It's so sexy! There still is so much sexual tension between them though. And you can tell. Every time he walks into the room, I know Natalia's body temperature goes up. And when she walks in the room, I know his does too! It's just how it goes! I guarantee you, Eric is always wonderin why that happens! I watched "If Looks Could Kill" last night on my dvd player and I was like ugh, there so beautiful together! But I guess TPTB thinks different. :brickwall: Natalia's life song I sware is "You Belong With Me" by Taylor Swift! I we need to have another one of those moment either during "Goin Under" where she walks up to him and says "then get out of my way" or like in "Shock" when she says "I mean I know we didn't spend that much time together, but enough to know when something's bothering you." In that episode apparently she got through to him cause he went to the wedding. That just shows what kind of affect she has on him. I think before he got shot every time he looked at her he thought of that pregnancy scare! I know he had too, who couldn't?! I just can't wait for season 8! It needs to hurry up and get here!

15. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

Yeah and notice that he uses an accent when he call her name, unlike how he says Calliegh's name. Hmmm i wonder why?

Exactly. He listens to Natalia. I bet if they were still together and Natalia had asked him not to help his father I think he would have done as she requested and then he wouldn't be missing. It just shows how much he trusts her opinon and her judgement. Obviously he dosen't have that same faith in Calliegh.

He was probably thinking about what the kid would have looked like, and how it would be to be a dad. I think Natalia's pregnancy scare is the main reason Eric has started thinking about settling down and starting a family, and has let go of his playboy ways. However I think now he would rather start that family with Natalia instead of Calliegh (or at least that's what I'm hoping for).