The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #21

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Deirdre, Dec 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

Yes, I am feeling much better. Comfort by Rustie was the sweetest ever. Nick n Greg are my puddin'.

Is it true Eric is going to Spain after Monte Carlo, with friends. Was Eric the only one from CSI there (you know George ...or any of the others)

2. BrokenSmile93

BrokenSmile93 Dead on Arrival

God I hope so!:devil:

And about it being more like season, I think that is good! Hopefully more Love moments! (YAY) But I do also like that they're not going to have more about the characters personal life. I think they went a little over board with that when GSR was around......

3. SuckerMe

SuckerMe Dead on Arrival

Hi everyone,
    I found this manip that I think is just AMAZING :eek:

[​IMG]

(it was on WMTDB) :thumbsup:

I just watched the scene in "For Gedda" and for a minute I thought that our boys were canon :wtf:,the loving look of Nick's face and Greg blushing and smiling back at him :lol:
    WoW it's not subtext anymore , it's just so damn abvious that my boyfriend (who is a big CSI fan but don't believe in the love) sent me the you tube link (naming it : NOW YOU CAN DIE HAPPY !) :guffaw:

Last edited: Jun 15, 2009
  4. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

OMG :eek:!!! That is such an amazingly great manip!!! Definitely made my day.

I just love their exchange of looks in For Gedda. You're so right, SuckerMe, the looks spoke volumes and I thought, too that Greg kind of blushed in a really cute way when Nick looked his way :thumbsup:

[​IMG]
    Nick looks his way and you can already see Greg smiling.

[​IMG]
    :eek: I don't know about you but his smile is just too cute. And it's kind of coy ;).

5. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Wow that manip is really good! I like it.

I think we'd all agree that the looks they exchanged in for Gedda were very telling. Greg's smile is just so sweet and genuine, and I love the way Nick looks at him. I remember we were all worried that Nick was gonna fall for the waitress (according to spoilers) but he only had eyes for Greg.

6. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

OH. MY....Awesome manip! They're beautiful together, aren't they?:adore:

SuckerMe, my boyfriend's gaydar is broken and he sees The Love too. It must be too obvious ;)

Yes, the spoilers for "For Gedda" said that Nick was going to ask out the waitress but the writers changed everything and they gave us instead, that great scene at the dinner: Nick ignoring the waitress because he is totally smitten with Greg (pic 1) and Greg's wonderful smile looking at his Nicky (pic 2). I think the Nick/Greg shippers will always be grateful to the actors and the writers for this fabulous scene.

Something similar happened with "Rashomama" that was a great episode for The Love although the spoilers said otherwise. They changed some scenes again..... ;)

Nick saying "Marriage is a public declaration of love" looking directly at Greg:

[​IMG]

And Greg looking back....:adore:

[​IMG]

7. Stokes4Me

Stokes4Me Cute but Pshyco Premium Member

Hi everyone! Been a while since I visited and posted! My oh my there's been a lot going on in here! Thanks for all the pics of The Love and all the fanfic tips! :thumbsup:

:adore: and I love it E! Thanks!

These songs remind me of The Love:

Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol - the lyrics are so much Nick and Greg

The First Time Ever I saw Your Face by George Michael- describing when they finally gave in to The Love

Flying Without Wings by Westlife:alienblush: - because of the lines:

" well for me it's waking up beside you
    to see the sun rise on your face
    to know that I can say I love you
    in any given time or place
    it's the little things that only I know
    those are the things that make you mine"

And lastly

Fever by Elvis - oooohhhh sexy!:devil:

That manip is just beautiful! Kudus to Nicks Angel for creating that!:thumbsup: It shows how much they belong together just as them smiling at eachother from For Gedda does. 9 years and they can't hide it anymore:hugegrin:

8. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Hello all! It's been a while since I have posted here too. But I suppose I should since I really do love the two guys together.

Yes, Greg's smile at in "For Gedda" is definitely sort of shy that is what makes it so adorable. It's like he's embarrassed about how much he loves Nick.

That is a great manip, only why is Greg so short in it? :lol: I think I need to make some new ones.

Here are a couple old ones I had made some time ago.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and a link to another one

9. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

Great manips !!

SuckerMe, thanks for finding the wedding manip, its just so BEAUTIFUL

Sometimes I wish we did not have to resort to manips, but then again I am sure they are fun to create.

On the Greg thread, someone mentioned that in Eric's Monte Carlo interview he mentioned that he is getting a love interest. is that true? or just speculation?

10. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

SuckerMe, thanks for finding posting that manip. It's beautiful!

Good to see you here Stokes4Me! Those are fabulous song choices. I love Flying Without Wings and you're right, those lyrics fit the boys perfectly.

Dizzney it's also good to see you here. :D Those manips are fabulous. They look so good together huh?!

If it's the interview on You Tube you're thinking of, Eric actually said they were getting away from personal lives and going back to the science, so I doubt he'd be getting a love interest.

11. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

*waves to Stokes4Me and Dizz* :)

You're right Egeria, that's what Eric has said in that interview in Montecarlo: he says that CSI will return to basics: less personal lives and more science, just like in the first seasons, which could be a good sign for our ship since they gave us the best and strongest Nick/Greg subtext in those earlier seasons ;)

Love all those manips and songs, guys. I was thinking that "Gorecki" by Lamb would perfectly fit with the glances between the boys in scenes like these ones:

If I should die this very moment
    I wouldn't fear
    For I've never known completeness
    Like being here
    Wrapped in the warmth of you
    Loving every breath of you
    Still in my heart this moment
    Or it might burst
    Could we stay right here
    Until the end of time until the earth stops turning
    Wanna love until the seas run dry
    I've found the one I've waited for

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. SuckerMe

SuckerMe Dead on Arrival

You're all very Welcome :)

And dear God, I forgot to mention that NicksAngel made the manip, shame on me because first It's a GREAT manip and he deserve to be known as its creator and second and most important I love ALL his/her :)confused:) fanfictions.
    Absolutely adore the writing, the characters description and development. I would post some links but you know the ratings :devil:
    but If anyone is interested in reading the best The Love fics just go see on WMTDB:thumbsup: or PM me ;)
    I know i got carried away, but damn I just can't help it, he /she is THAT GOOD (and I read lots of Fanfictions, so I know what I'm talking about), it's so damn- OK I STOP NOW.

So back to our boys, Yes I agree with you Seabird, it is so frikin' abvious, and thank god my boyfriend is no longer blind to The Love. :lol:

I have a question that has been burning my mind for a while now, How do you explain the lack of The Love on the show in the last two seasons (season 7 was not great neither but Fannysmakin kind of made it right)
    is it :

1- US , the people who love to see some loving and associate the two characters together and make abvious for many people what was supposed to be subtext for a few only ?

2- the actors who are not confortable playing gay romance on the most viewed TV show ?

3-The long relationship (as it has been said) has past the flirting and touching (they have enough of it before work :devil:)

I personnaly think it's the second, but don't kill me for it :scream: because I can totaly see it happening and the first I think the writers who wrote the subtext were full aware that here people like us will catch it , so no surprise here and for the third well it only has been 9 years and they are guys how can they keep their hands of one another for so long at work ?
    I surely wouldn't be able to (especially if I was in Nick's shoes :evil:)

13. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Hm, I always have the suspicion that as soon as the first "rumours" go around that actors/characters could be in a gay relationship TPTB clam up and try to proof US wrong. But I must say if that had been their intention one of the boys would already have a girlfriend ... ;) And as mentioned before episode that were supposed to proof us wrong always turned out in our favour. So I don't really know ...

Hm, probably true for a lot of actors. Once you've been casted as "gay" you could be stuck with that role. Although the actress who plays Riley was on The L Word and is now on CSI, so ...
    Hm, don't really know enought about Eric or George to be able to comment on that one

Ah, but that would be such a slashy, fluffy, romantic reason :thumbsup:! Since they're together now they don't have to constantly flirt or touch. And don't forget there are some really flirty moments in S8 (don't know about S9) like in A La Cart or Bull. Episodes like that makes it worthwhile watching :drool:

14. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

ooooh, you are so right. I hope thats true. i am just glad neither nick or greg or getting girlfriends thrust upon them. I bet we are not the only ship that is glad its not happening.

Part of me is glad that they are getting back to basics. But sad too that The Love will not be made canon. I really want it to be canon for selfish reasons, to prove to all the doubters out there (rub their faces in it). Is anyone tweeting about The Love?

I personally think its #2 , I do not think the actors would be happy making The Love canon.

15. SuckerMe

SuckerMe Dead on Arrival

love-fan, Yes defenitly Bull and A la Cart were great love episodes and for season 9 there was 'young man with a Horn' and 'Leave Out All The Rest' ;)

Yeah, The actors are the ones who started the whole thing and they didn't mesure up the impact of it until lately and it's really annoying for their careers, I guess :rolleyes:

LoneWolfe, I'm happy that they are coming back to basics, That's the whole point from the show, if I wanted to watch some heavy drama i'll go watch 'Days of our lifes' :shifty: (which I hate by the way)

Hope our boys will have some more screen time together and especially Greg I hope he gets the intention he deserves. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.