Eddie Cahill #5: Charismatic Brilliance

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Sep 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

:guffaw: His face in that pic is hilarious! Thanks NYPDFlackie!

2. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

Haha, all three of them look like they've had a few too many! :lol:
    Thanks NypdFlackie, that's brilliant :D

3. PepeBee

PepeBee Rookie

I think all of them were a bit buzzed. Look at Carmine and AJ... I think Eddie's the most sober one among them.

Where is Hill?! But after this season hiatus, I thank you for the gratuitous picture of Eddie. Look at that 5 o'clock shadow he's sporting and the tight white shirt. I wish it's my birthday. :drool: :guffaw:

4. Madison

Madison Dead on Arrival

Three very handsome mans!!! :drool:
    But Eddie, really the most sane of them!!:lol:

5. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

NYPDFlackie, what a great picture of them! Hahahaha! I don't know where you found that picture but it is priceless! :guffaw: Now we officially know that the three of them = trouble in store.

PepeBee, I follow Harper on Twitter and he was recently in Turkey giving speeches to students over there. Then he was in Belgium on Jim TV (?) and now he is Monaco at The Golden Nymph Awards! And the lucky bastard was also at Prince's house!!! I'm jealous lol :lol:

6. PepeBee

PepeBee Rookie

I can't get over the picture. Plus that baby picture of Adam, it's pretty awesome to see the three boys get closer and bond. Trouble brews. :thumbsup:

Cyn-B-Demented, thanks for the Hill Twitter account (I have been looking for it). And speaking of Twitter, I think he's the only one with an account. I looked for Eddie but he's nowhere. :p Anyway, Hill stuff should be in the Hill Harper thread. :)

7. Cyn-B-Demented

No problem! :)

Yeah, I know it should but I didn't know how to answer you considering that I'm not allowed yet to send private messages and stuff. I'm still new to the TalkCSI forums so I don't get to play with all the cool tools until 50 posts lol

Back to teh Eddie...

Some pictures I've found. I wanted to contribute to the thread :D I'm not as good as guys for finding pictures of Eddie that most of us haven't seen but I'm sure you don't mind looking at -any- pictures of teh man! :lol:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Eddie and Carmine can really pull off the "gangsters of NY" look lol

[​IMG]

If the source is right, that was in the Seventeen magazine! :lol:

EDIT
    I just found the Seventeen article in larger version! In case anyone wanted to read it.. ;)

part one
    [​IMG]

part two, now bigger
    [​IMG]
    Love the hat on him :guffaw: And the face he makes when he poses as the cowboy LOL Priceless! I love how he doesn't take himself seriously.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2009
  8. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

Eddie looks sooooo young in that gangster pic!

9. LyzabethSay

LyzabethSay Prime Suspect

Wow, he must have been having fun. Makes you really wanna spend a day with him. He seems to carefree and laid back... That was done in 2002 - he was only 24... Wow, ages ago XP

10. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

Wow, thanks Cyn-B-Demented! :)
    I really like the first picture, it's so natural looking.
    I actually have the Seventeen magazine with that photoshoot in it. At the time I didn't know who Eddie was, but boy am I glad I kept it now! :lol:

11. La_Guera

La_Guera Lab Technician

Wow, did Eddie look blotto squiffy in that A.J. birthday picture. :eek::eek: Tad grungy, too. Maybe it's because his face is so blotchy, as though he'd been crying, laughing his arse off, or puking behind the bar. Not one of his more photogenic moments, but I hope he had a good time.

12. Cyn-B-Demented

Kinda looks scary too... like he wants to break some legs or make cement shoes and then throw you in the river. :lol:

Hahaha, you so lucky to have the real version! I didn't even know who was Eddie when he played in SATC, but his face was familiar like I knew I had seen him on some other show before (Friends, duuuuuh :shifty:) lol Did you ever saw his TV show Glory Days?

Right, huh?! :D Carefree, laid back and totally cool :cool: But with that festive pictures we saw of him, AJ and Carmine, I'd like to hang with the three of them lol :lol: Carmine looks f_cking crazy on the picture.

Hahaha :guffaw: When his voice was higher like in Friends! Too much cigarettes, Eddie? Might be just me being weird but I like how he mentions his girlfriend in some interviews, like in the Seventeen Magazine she is mentionned. Eddie's so in love :adore: I'm happy they've been together for that long! :thumbsup:

13. Cyn-B-Demented

HAHAHA I'd say maybe all these answers above :guffaw:

14. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

Haha, thanks. Sadly I never saw Glory Days while it was on the air, but I have seen a few clips of it courtesy of YouTube. It looked like it would have been a pretty decent show. Shame it got cancelled, but then if it hadn't then we may not have had Eddie as Flack. :)

I have seen the episode of Sex and the City with him in it though; actually it's the only part of the show I've ever seen. He was really good in it!

15. BauerAlmeida

BauerAlmeida Rookie

Eddie is just absolutely adorable!! I LOVE LOVE him!

He's the reason I even got into watching CSI: NY!! Or for that matter, why I love NY better than all other CSI versions!!!

Those blue eyes, I am such a sucker for big blue eyes!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.