Mac #7--Once a Marine, Always a Marine

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, May 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Warning guys LONG post, real life and work got in the way ... so making up for lost ime.

First of all love all the Mac pics..:drool: And I just wanted to add comments to a few things..:)

See that would be my ultimate wish for the first few episodes of season 6. I doubt we will get it though :(:( They are not known for their continuity. Hell they dropped the scene between Mac and Don (Mac checking up on Don after he came back to work after the bombing in Snow Day) to show case a song.:scream::scream::scream:

I am so glad I wasnt the only one whos thoughts went STRAIGHT to the gutter..:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

But then look at my icon....I couldnt wipe the smile of my face for ages...:devil::devil:

*THUD* Mac and Gibbs in the one room...:drool: Just please no Tony *shudder*

First welcome to the thread...hope you have fun..

Oh yes please more action Mac would be great especially if he ends up wet and loosing more of his clothes..:devil::devil:

But seriously I would love to see another great action ep like that..

Right there with you that whole Truby storyline was excellent. I loved the interaction between Mac and Don throughout that storyline. And yes Rambo Stella is a sight to behold..

See I would love to see all of these. But I dont hold out hope, as I mentioned above we were supposed to get a scene with Mac and Don after Snow Day and CBS cut it to fit a song into the show...I mean come on..:scream::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall: But I can hope cant I...????

Again love to see ALL of these

I would love a good scene with Mac and Reed about Claire or Mac's past. I would really like to know more about her and Mac's past.

I would love to see his apartment as well we have seen nearly everyone elses..

An ex Marine friend turning up would be great *cough* Gibbs *cough*

I love all the Mac/Adam scenes and his relationship with Sid.

And I agree the whole Mac Sinclair dynamic is interesting. Shame he has signed to do 24 so he probably wont be available for season 6. :(

Casual Mac is a MUST...:devil: Mac looked yummy in Can You Here Me Now..:drool:And he looks great in ep 23 of season 5..working on a case on his own time..:drool:

And Macslady you are going to LOVE Yahrzeit on Saturday...

See I thought the ep was a waste of their talents as well. I mean for gods sake, you have 2 Emmy award winning actors in the one ep and you waste it on poor clichéd writing..

I know when the ep aired there were a lot that went on about Mac being OTT in it but I didn't see him as OTT. He knew something was off that Dunbrook was lying and he was frustrated but thats it. But the episode was a let down plot and writing wise. Mind you, like yourself, I did like take charge Mac.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2009
  2. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i like take charge mac too, but not as much as angry mac. luckily in the past, the present and murder, there was a fair bit of both :D

i like his dynamic with sinclair too - i really like the episodes where sinclair actually gets stuck in and helps in a practical sense (like when they go to rescue Reed) rather than when he's just tearing strips off mac for doing something that to anyone other than him seems fairly rational!

3. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Greetings, fellow dwellers in the Mac Gutter! First off, love all the pics so thanks to everyone who's posted some.
    Second, to anyone who is doing exams/tests anywhere - good luck! I know it's 'exam season' here, my sis just finished her AS levels, and Sam is learning to drive....so good luck to anyone taking any exams or tests! Also, if you've just finished school/college for the summer - congrats, make sure you have a really relaxing time.

Ok, back to lovely Mac...

RL is a pain in the a**. I vote we do what those people in the episode of CSI Vegas did. It was the one where this guy started his own church and called it the Church of the Steve. I think we should have a Church of the Mac with regular holidays to be devoted to drooling over him.:lol:

The Gutter is one of the holy sites of the Church of the Mac.:lol:

I'd love that! Especially if it involves a wet Mac losing more clothes.:devil:

Can't wait to see that ep. Not only for casual!Mac but because I love when he goes above and beyond on a case, and uses his own time to solve it or reach out to the people involved (examples are The Closer, Supply and Demand, Heroes) it's honorable and sweet and just....*sigh* It makes me want to hug him. Well, more than just hug him, actually...:devil:

Seriously, I can't wait. I have a family thing that night, so I'm setting it to record, just in case I don't get back in time. I'm really looking forward to it though. Nice that it will air on D-Day, with the WW2 connection and all.:bolian:

I didn't think he was OTT either. He was just....'Mac'. But then, we are just the tiniest bit biased!;) I just wish they'd given Gary and Craig something better to work with, though.:rolleyes:. But it's Yahrzeit on Saturday, so I'm happy.:)

4. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

thanks for the luck, i've just had exams and have an essay still to go [/ot]

i'm really looking forward to yahrzeit, it will appeal to me on many levels i think. i agree that airing it on d-day is a stroke of genius - i assume it was intentional but given that the season's run in order it's possible it wasn't (there were a couple of weeks off so maybe those filled it in to get this episode for tihs week?).

as for the church - i'm the least religious person on earth but i might be converted :)

5. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

I totally agree Fruitbat. :devil::devil: Casual should get back ASAP :drool::drool::drool: *please dear writers?* And to prove our point I brought along some caps from the ep.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And pppp...lease... get that tush in to a pair of tight jeans next season :drool::drool::drool:
    [​IMG]

Have great weekend, girls. ;)

6. Blue

Blue Police Officer

My dear Fruitbat,

I have to confess that I have sometimes a bad conscience because I can´t controll my thoughts.....[​IMG]

BUT

It´s not only my fault, why must he look so.................casual????

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dear CSISenna,

casual enough?????

I wish all Gary-addicts a great weekend!!!

Udonna:luvlove:

7. Tequesta

Tequesta Rookie

I second that motion:devil::devil: he just looks...well for want of a better word, HOT in jeans. There has to be a plausible reason for him to be wearing jeans again soon. Right? Like...I don't know, someone pushes him into a swimming pool, maybe?

Oops. It appears I've landed in the gutter again, and WON'T be leaving for some time. Oh the shame :D

8. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I saw 'Yahrzeit', what a fantastic episode, especially for us Mac fans. I loved Pissy!Mac with Elgers and with Klein/Braun, and I really loved the emotional scenes in the episode, how Mac struggled with the whole subject of the Holocaust, it really seemed to hit him hard - when he was first watching the testimonies in Lesnick's office, and then when he watched the one about his father. The scene at the end with the Schnitzler lady was just....perfect. It reminded me of Heroes when Mac took the watch to the Marine's fiancee. It was so sweet when Schnitzler kissed Mac on the head, and how Mac seemed really not sure what to do with himself during that entire scene. When they held Yahrzeit together at the end and Mac lit the candle in honour of his father, I loved the emotion in the scene, and it showed how Gary can convey emotion without saying a word. Once again, we got to see Mac wearing a yarmulke and I thought he looked cute with it.

Absolutely loved Mac's utter disdain for Elgers especially when he called him a 'cracker' and said back in the day he'd have put a bullet in his head. Also loved how angry and disgusted he was with Klein/Braun. I haven't seen Mac that pi**ed off at a suspect since the terrorist in The Deep. This was another case that really hit Mac hard and pushed his buttons, really interesting to see.

Very interesting bit about his dad - an Army man - that explains a lot about Mac's desire from childhood to join the military. The way the man who his dad saved described him makes me think Mac gets a lot of his personality traits and his high morals from his dad. His dad's name being McCanna is intersting - that's obviously where Mac's name comes from. Nice little homage to Gary's son, too.

This is my favourite ep of season 5 so far, and definitely goes on my'Favourite Mac Episodes Ever'. Loved the Mac/Adam scenes too, they're always great together.

9. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i have to confess the first time i read that post i thought it said to get it in to a pair of tights :eek::guffaw::eek::guffaw:

i thought that was a nice little nod too :) and you know i love angrymac so i thought those interviews were great. but they were also great in terms of them showing just how vile these people were.

same here :D

10. smacked4ever

smacked4ever Prime Suspect

i totally agree with everything you have said about that episode.

11. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

And pppp...lease... get that tush in to a pair of tight jeans next season :drool::drool::drool:
    [​IMG]
    [/QUOTE]
    I second that motion[/QUOTE]

i have to confess the first time i read that post i thought it said to get it in to a pair of tights :eek::guffaw::eek::guffaw:[/QUOTE]

now thay brings an intresting thought to mind:guffaw:

Last edited: Jun 8, 2009
  12. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

not sure if interesting is the right word for it ;)

13. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Hi! :D

Jools those pics are :drool::drool::drool::drool: hmmm definitely we need to see more Mac wearing jeans! :devil::devil::devil: Although suit pants are quite nice also, when he doesn't wear the jacket! :lol:

I got a new laptop during the weekend :cool: and it's far more better than my old one! :hugegrin:So I got an idea to edit some pics! :p

Buckets ready! Here's detective Taylor without shirt!!! :devil::devil::devil:

WARINING! This material is HOT STUFF! So sit steadily and remember blink your eyelashes so you won't happen this:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Enjoy! :devil::evil::devil:

I noticed one pretty interesting thing when I watched 5 season second last episode were Mac and Stella are in Greece and...well...check for yourself! :guffaw:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 8, 2009
  14. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Bless you, Sam222 and your new laptop too. Definitely, it is really hot stuff in this hot wheather.
    Aw, honestly I didn't like Mac in white shirts, but now I need to watch some eps more closely.

15. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

Ow Sam you're so perceptive, thank you hon. Even though it has been a cold day this warms my heart. :drool::drool::drool: Keep them coming, ladies. :devil::devil::devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.