Horatio/Yelina #9: If You Could Read My Mind....

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Mar 27, 2008.

?

Which thread name do you like best?

1. If You Could Read My Mind

25 vote(s)
    41.7%
  2. What Hurts The Most Was Being So Close

19 vote(s)
    31.7%
  3. My Love Is Only For You

2 vote(s)
    3.3%
  4. In This Life I Was Loved By You

7 vote(s)
    11.7%
  5. Do I Have To Say The Words

7 vote(s)
    11.7%
  1. drgnldy

drgnldy Police Officer

Gosh, I hate all this gloom and doom. Shows we have little or no faith left in tgtb. I'm wondering whether Y might survive, but H will 'send her away' (ask her to leave Miami) to keep her safe from all the bad guys who hate him. Then he gets to be the Lone Wolf again. Blah.

2. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Well, the info on my digital box says something about Yelina but the promos don't show her :( I have bad feelings that she may...you know...but I pray she doesn't. I've been excited for some HOoRAY and I don't want anything bad happening, although, most likely it will.

3. drgnldy

drgnldy Police Officer

Well, that was a whole bunch of nothing, wasn't it? We got some significant face time for Y, and that's it. Just more of the status quo. He saved her life, queried a perfunctory 'you OK?', and walked away. Blah again.

4. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

^Yeah, that pretty much sums it up. I'm just glad she's still there and it didn't end like I was afraid it would.

Ok, was it just me or did anybody else enjoy the part when she threw the drink in his face?:lol: I thought that was great....and when she kissed that guy right in front of him..see what you're missing Horatio?! What in the world was up with that ending? "You okay?"..."Thank you"...geez.:scream:

5. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Yeah I enjoyed the water throwing part too :lol:. You would think that would be a wake up call...

I was really scared they would kill her off so at least she's still alive. However, their interactions were so dissapointing. For people tuning in after season 3 or 4 they would never know there was anything between them. Ugh.

6. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Oh yeah I enjoyed the throwing a drink in his face :d But didn't see any jealousy when she kissed the other guy, of course it was just an assignment but still ;)

7. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Guys, can I please remind you ALL posts MUST have at least 3 lines of ontopic discussion.

Thank you,
    Steph.

8. H-COOL

H-COOL Dead on Arrival

Hi: I've been reading this board for sometime, but just recently started posting on it. I'm a big Yelina and Horatio (YEaH) fan and still have hope that the writers could rejuvenate the great screen chemistry between these two characters.

I loved seeing Yelina in the S7 Finale and H having to go and rescue her. Actually, when it was annouced that Yelina would be in trouble in this episode and H would have to fight to rescue her, I noticed lots of fan concern for Yelina's character on numerous fan boards. So, I think there is a majority fan base that would still like to see a YEaH pairing.

Sofia Milos stated in an interview, that it was due to fans writing TPTB that brought her character back to the show in S5. So, I think if enough fans wrote TPTB about how much they love her character and miss the YEaH interaction, it could make a difference.

9. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

Wow, that's some really cool and interesting info. Maybe we should do that...*gets envelope, paper, pen, and SASE ready* I'm totally ready to see these two get together...H needs some love in his life! ;)

10. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Welcome to the thread, H-COOL.:) I'm still holding out hope for these two too.:thumbsup: I don't think I knew that about the fans writing to bring her back. That's awesome. Although, I've noticed that a lot of people comment on how it's always good to see her on the show and her interaction with Horatio.

I agree Miyukiseta, about H needing some love in his life, but not just any love...Yelina's love.;)

11. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

Absolutely love this part from the epi. :D Go girl!!! I bet the kiss was in the plan at first - she just improvise and realy make Horatio surprise & jealous . :devil:

Maybe ur right that the new fans (post S3 final) don`t know for H/Y feelings. But for me, the last scene remind again what great team they was & are. He only call her name, she hide behind the car and the bad guy is killed. Perfect synchron. Also don`t know why, but I love the way the walk away in the end. Sweet moment. As with the GPRS 'careing' moment. Heee H do have a heart after all. ;)

Welcome to the thread H-COOL & Miyukiseta. :) It's great to know that H/Y fans diehard. Like u, I too think that lots of Miami fans like Yelina characters. Somehow she complete, make H better person. I would like to see more of her in the future.

Edit: Just in case if someone dind`t see the epi, here is link from S 7 final with H/Y part only. ;)

Last edited: May 29, 2009
  12. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

Thank you very much for the warm welcome, Pusher!

*Sighs* You know, I miss the "Will they, won't they" feeling I used to get whenever I watched H and Yelina together back in Seasons 2 and 3:(...I wonder if TPTB will decide to continue their relationship and finally get them together...:confused:

Anyways, I was glad that Yelina was safe in the finale;)...I can't stand two people's lives in danger...then again, New York had the whole team's life on the lines...grr...:scream: :scream: :scream: The famous cliffhanger finales...

13. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

Wow, I didn't know that!

I was so glad that Y didn't die. I was terrified after DC's comments about the show looking like season one after the finale. Y was not a character then. I just don't get it. DC and SM have tremendous natural chemistry. What is wrong with TGTB (which probably include DC!) that they don't take advantage of it? Only Stella and Mac in CSI:NY even come close to the chemistry between H and Y, and even that isn't nearly as strong. I'm sure our ship has sailed, given SM's successful Canadian show, The Border, but I can't help but shake my head every time I see them both in an episode of Miami. (Afterthought: And Kyle and Ray, Jr interaction would be a great audience pleaser, I'm sure)

14. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

^ Time ago few guys from this thread wrote to Sofia Milos. And we get back very nice e-mails. She thanks us for our great support and said that she like a lot to play her charatcer in Miami & love H/Y dynamics. Also by our request now in her official web side have links to our thread & this forum. Heee this I can call real respect to ur fans. Go girl!!! :)

Miyukiseta, I think all of us miss the amazing "Will they, won't they" part. Horatio & Yelina do have interesting and complex relationship. Such a shame that TPTB drop this plot line. And now when the quality of this tv show go down from long time, most of the regular guys in here move away to new tv shows (as BSG or House)....

15. H-COOL

H-COOL Dead on Arrival

Thanks for the Welcome and Greetings.:) I visit and read a lot of CSI: MIAMI fan boards and post on a few... so sorry on delay getting back here to thank you. I posted on Sofia's website, how I love her Yelina character, would love to see the uncut version and after-camera shot moment when she threw the drink on DC in the S7 finale, and I still have "hope" H will come to his senses and swoop Yelina off her feet. Maybe, the last episode of the show. But, hopefully that is "way" in the future.

Sofia is such a beautiful and talented actress and TPTB were really "nuts" to write her character out at the end of S3. It was in one of the magazine interviews on her website, where she credited fans for writing TPTB and getting her character back in S5. She, also, made a comment she would continue doing the Canadian produced "Border" show, but she was open to a call for something different.

CSI: Miami Producers.... Are you listening? Dial the number!
    Bring Yelina back on a regular basis! :thumbsup: