Mac #7--Once a Marine, Always a Marine

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey i live in uk near london in hertfordshire. lol am always lookin for english csi fans;)

Might aswel join in, im from Staffordshire :)

Glad you like the pics guys :) anything to help you through the day :devil:

Glad you like the pics guys :) anything to help you through the day :devil:

Dear Nattybatty,

Thanks again your are so right:
THey help us through the day!
Yesterday I had a little time left and made my screensaver out of Mac-pics...
No good idea, for I had made a setup for 3 minutes and now I am sitting in front of my screen and :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

SOmehow it deflects from work..:angel:

udonna, thanks for the link to the article about Gary, it was really interesting. He's such an interesting guy, he does so much stuff. I'm always happy to hear he's happy with NY and that he thinks it's still going strong. :bolian:

Dear MacsLady,
glad you liked it.
I am happy about everything I can find about Gary and as I got to knew you all here as Mac addicts I share my discoveries gladly with you!
teeth.gif

I wish you all a great day!!

Udonna:luvlove:

Ok guys, lets try not to drag off topic of lovely mac in here.. although theres a great International Thread in Misc ;)

Now its nice and sunny here so I thought id come and post a few Mac pics to heat up the thread. Even mac's got his sunnies on and trying to cool down...

ETA: Jools says its warm in her parts too but shes too lazy to post :p... although thats a state she likes to call 'comfy' not lazy, love you still muppet :lol:

Last edited:
ETA: Jools says its warm in her parts too but shes too lazy to post :p... although thats a state she likes to call 'comfy' not lazy, love you still muppet :lol:

From a warm Dutchland one muppet climbs out of the pool and rolls back in with Mac :drool:
smilyjumpinginpool.gif

So we swim a few rounds. :devil::devil:

Make some bubbles to get a whirlpool :drool::drool:

Call in all the Taylor girls ;);) And most of all my chipmunk :devil::devil:

To wish them a very hot weekend. :p:p:p:p

:lol: We had a storm last night so it's chilly here, but this just warmed me right up ^_^

Is it me or does Mac have a lot of red-ish looking tops? Not that I mind but he needs a new wardrobe for the next season. I'd take him shopping but then he'd have way too many black shirts :lol:

:lol: We had a storm last night so it's chilly here, but this just warmed me right up ^_^

Is it me or does Mac have a lot of red-ish looking tops? Not that I mind but he needs a new wardrobe for the next season. I'd take him shopping but then he'd have way too many black shirts :lol:

hey hey hey! You say this like its a bad thing!!! I dont think anyone here would mind seeing him in more V-neck black shirts. That and some more rain and or wet options would also be in the list for him to do more of next season :D

hey hey hey! You say this like its a bad thing!!! I dont think anyone here would mind seeing him in more V-neck black shirts. That and some more rain and or wet options would also be in the list for him to do more of next season :D

Wow, we're not gonna mess with Mac in Black. It suits him :drool::drool: I agree with NM42. Some more V-neck shirts would be nice for the summer *or winter* :lol::lol: Wet options are 2nd on my list :devil::devil:

i like the open necked shirt and jumper look from season 2 best :D

and nattybatty55 sorry for going o/t :(

@Lisasimpson *love the name* :devil: don't worry about it too much. We all get carried away sometimes. Well not Nats, she taking a minor break :p Just remember we are all here for Mac. And hon, ppppllllleeeaaaassssse go bring on some pics from season 2 :drool::drool: I'ts gonna be a long hot summer :lol::lol:

Wow, we're not gonna mess with Mac in Black. It suits him :drool::drool: I agree with NM42. Some more V-neck shirts would be nice for the summer *or winter* :lol::lol: Wet options are 2nd on my list :devil::devil:

RIGHT?!

It does suit him...it suits him well, too well actually, the man could wear a black shirt like I've seen no one wear a black shirt!!!! :D

and for the V-necks...Bring. It. ON.

lisa said:
i like the open necked shirt and jumper look from season 2 best
Hmmm I like him the best in Snow Day....I wonder whyyyyy.....:lol:

Well, it's getting hotter, both outside and in this thread - so many :drool: pics.
I like Mac's red shirts, but the black v-neck t-shirts are my faves, he wears them like no one else, as NM pointed out.
I'm hoping for some more wet/rain scenes next season too, maybe a shower scene too...:devil:
I'd also love to learn more about Mac's past - growing up in Chicago, his time in the Marines, his marriage to Claire. I love Mac-background info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back