Season 6 Wishlist

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by ErinElizabeth, May 17, 2009.

1. csimania19

csimania19 Rookie

1. don with the angell situation. i would just loooove to have him confide in sam. :) or maybe he can have this, idk, bonding, reminiscing moment with angell's dad?

2. angell coming back? this is called the WISH list after all :lol: maybe she can pull off a tony from 24? just not a denny, please. lol. i don't want flack to have some brain whatever. oooor maybe EV can be back as another character and flack's gonna think she's angell and more drama and angst for us? haha. my fantasies. O.O

3. hawkes needs some lovin'! lol.

4. more character development for everybody.

5. more episodes like yahrzeit and she's not there!

6. less hollywood casting. let the regular peeps shine! :)

2. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

I would love to see more character development between all of them. Focus more on the science of the show and not their personal lives. More grittier storylines and no more special guest apperances.

3. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

Please god NO storylines involving that show where anna belknap has to get emotional or i swear to god im gonna scream:guffaw:

4. cSiNyFrEaK30

cSiNyFrEaK30 Police Officer

Well I'm going to jump on this bandwagon and agree....I think I'd push my tv out the fourth floor window of my dorm if this happens. :scream:

Besides that...

-Reed! I love the guy, Kyle Galner did a great job with the character and I loved his interactions with Mac. I'd really like to see him brought back as something other than being involved with the case, though. Maybe have him say, he got into a fight with his parents, and he couldn't pay for his apartment, and had to crash with Mac for a few weeks? ;)
    -MORE ADAM!!! Seriously, he is one of the few characters that has remained consistent and amazing throughout his time on the show, not to mention AJ Buckley is awesome. I'd really like to see him in an episode where he has to face his abusive past-maybe his dad is involved in a case? Either way, anything with Adam would be fine with me!
    -More Hawkes....like Adam, he has been amazing throughout, and definitely deserves more screen time
    -Flack dealing with the aftermath of Angell's death and his murdering her killer. Seriously, things like that don't go away just because we started a new season...
    -Less Lindsay. Ok, you got me. I don't like her. Shocker. Even if I did, they've done enough with her that they can put her issues aside for a season and focus on the other characters
    -Sam needs to come back. She was great with Flack, and I would love to see him confide in her over what has been going on (especially in the finale)
    -Louie. This is beyond ridiculous and unforgivable that his status hasn't been addressed since season 2. Come on now. At this point, I don't care if its on a billboard on the NYC skyline in the opening of an episode, just tell us if he's alive, for godsakes.
    -Nelly!!! He was great as Terrance, and I loved the moment in the finale when he comes back to give Flack info, even though he didn't have to. Their dynamic was always fun to watch, and I would love to see him back again.

Overall...I want more time focused on the underused characters. Mac, Stella, Danny and Lindsay are over used right now, and I could stand to ignore them for a season and give Flack, Hawkes, Adam and Sid a chance to do more.

5. Flacknatic

Flacknatic Hit and Run

My wish list:

Mac: He needs a relationship. It's been long enough since Patton and seson 3. Someone completely outside of his work and his world (ie Lady Heather and Grisham). Also More Mac outside work and maybe more of him not always doing the right thing (the world is full of gray and not black and white Mac)! Plus what about the flash dirve story, it never really was ended to my satisfaction, maybe that is what the drive by was about?

Stella Boneasara: She been real confrantatinal this season, kind of reminds be of the Officer Blue episode in season one. Also she is second in comand to Mac lets see her lead again! Lets see Stella make some firends outside of work and maybe a date. It's been a few season since a date has tried to kill her, she could get back out there again.

Dr. Hawkes: The dude needs some nukie!! It's been 5 seasons and he hasn't even had so much as a date! More on his past and cases that require him to use his medical knowladge and let him work on his own again, he can handle it.

Danny: I would like to see Danny take some time off and decide to play Mr. Mom only to find out that it may be more than he barganed for. No baby-mama-drama please (ie, Oh, hi there Ricki, where'd you get the new kid from?)!!!!

Lindsey: I would like to see more of the Lindsey from season 2. The one who was kinda tough and kick-@$$ with something to prove. I don't like her as just Danny's girlfriend (or Mrs. Messner as the case may be now). Also I would like to see her trying to ballance mommy-hood and cop-hood!

Flack: Fallout from Jessica's death, which prompts the appearance of Donald Flack, Sr. (a.k.a. Papa Flack). Flack confide in someone who isn't Danny and maybe more of him and Mac havign a heart to heart! And Please let's not have him find out that Jess was pregnent or some drama like that! Ultimately, I would like to see the return of sarcastic smiling Flack maybe towards the end of the season. I would also like an answer to weather Flack blew away Jess's killer out of cold blood or if the guy tried to reach for his weapon. I know we will probaly never get an answer the writers will just let us keep guessing and talking about it on here!

Adam: More of Adam, Mac went to all that trouble to keep him this season and we bearly saw him after that. Some of Adams past and maybe some of him hanging with the guys! I think an episode that showed he, Danny and Flack out for a guys night to cheer up Flack would be a howl!!!

Sid: More on Sid. Everytime we have seen him interact with other characters expecialy out of the atopsy room has been great keep it up.

Other:
    1.) I would like to see the return of seprate cases more like season 1-4. This season it seemed that everyone was always working on the same case and seemed cramed in just for them to have screen time in the episode. Seprate cases lets the chracthers shine on thier own.
    2.) The team work with other investgators in the departmant or outside of it. It dosen't have to lead to a spin off (I don't think we need a CSI:porttsmith) or cross-over. But it is nice to know that they don't live in an investgative bubble. I am sure they are not the only CSI team in that building plus them interacting with just each other is getting a little stale!
    3.) A case that is real out there and not the reagular CSI:NY fair. Kind like they did on (just)CSI, like the alien episode or the episode where all the dead body start talking to each other. Or something really horrifying! Like a case with caniblis (ie, Torchwood episode:Country-cide)!!!!

Last edited: May 20, 2009
  6. churchmouse

churchmouse Witness

Let’s see what would I like to see for Season 6?
    • More Danny and Don together.
    • Don’s grief over the loss of Jess.
    • Some more of the baby.
    • Give Sid some more air time. Maybe have him interact with some of the other actors like Flack.
    • Have some season theme episodes.
    • Have them do some good old fashioned police work, and put the science on the back burner.
    • Maybe have the team get together and have some fun/team bonding exercise. I mean all of them! Adam, Sid, and Hawkes. Send them camping and have to a case with out the shelter of the lab.

7. elvisgirl3

elvisgirl3 Victim

what i want to see for season six.1. more flack time .2 see smaked relationship grow .3 fun for the team out side work. 4 no ella 5 but bring read back.thats about it.

Last edited: May 20, 2009
  8. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

there r a lot of things but.

less about mac.stella and danny more of the other characters

its a long shot but get rid of lindsay

take mac bak the less self rightchoues right all the time guy he used to be.

more adam sid and hawkes

another long shot but bring jess bak

no more baby in the lab especially one that looks more 7 months old than a week or 2

and for gods sake mac take a real day off ! :guffaw:
    im sure there is loads more but that it at the mo

9. Mynerva24

Mynerva24 Witness

For goodness sake! You should've not even think of that! Gees! That'd definitely be the end of CSINY for me.

I actually have more wish, but you all kinda cover them, but i just need to point out this particular one. Lucy being brought to the lab is already not making much sense. If this happen... :rolleyes:

10. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Here's what I'd wanna see! ;)

1) More Smacked scenes. (Hugs...maybe even a kiss!:hugegrin:)

2) At least one more personal storyline.

3) Mac...:devil:umm...doesn't matter I just wanna see him...so I can :drool::drool::drool:! :lol:

4) More Adam and Sid scenes, cause they lighter th show! :thumbsup:

11. Mac64

Mac64 Civilian

Season 6 I would like to see:

1. More Mac/Stella
    2. No Baby Lucy
    3. More sid moments
    4. A story arc like the 333 or taxi cab, someone they chase for the season.

:)

12. SparkyGirl

SparkyGirl CSI Level One

Everyone has been using their wishing skills!!! You all are good!!!

*More Adam!! We have seen a bit of his brightness even though his dad was a bully. I hope to see a bit here and there of his past. TPTB have already hooked us.....don't leave us hanging!!

*Hawkes!! Oh..more of him!! How about some Hawkes outside of work? He can't live at the crime lab!!!! I'm sure Mac's couch in his office is nice but....

*Stella. She has lots on her plate. Lets unravel some of that before adding more to the mix. I'm surprised she hasn't had a breakdown of sorts. I know I would!!!

*Mac. Some of you have mentioned his relationship with Sinclair. It would be interesting to see how they interact in season 6. I would like to see a little more of the "I'll bust your balls" Mac. I kinda missed that! Then lets see more of the Stella going behind Mac's back in "Grounds of Deception". I don't see Mac just sweeping that one under the carpet that easily! As for Ella...I'm not sure I want to see her re-surface. That one was a bit wacked.
    Nothing says I love you like cutting your wrists.:rolleyes:

*Danny/Lindsay. This could be cool if handled right. I would like to see interaction on and off the job and with Lucy. Bring baby to lab if your going to have lunch with someone or if your gonna do a swap off or if Godfather Mac needs to work on diaper patrol. Some how working with baby in lab isn't that wonderful. Not to mention a little interaction with other characters and baby Lucy. Can you picture Adam? or Flack? Kodak moments!!!! :hugegrin:

*Sid. He is sooooo cool! Why does my gut tell me that he will be one who gets wounded in the season 6 opener?? It was the first thing that popped into my head after season 5 ender. Please don't shoot Sid!!!

*Flack. I know there is going to be some major issues for him. Dealing with the loss of Jess. Now...I would like for him to deal with it. He doesn't have to have crying jags or anything. I would like to see him deal with it by hitting the shooting range or slapping the crap out of the puck...okay. I would like to see the pain in his soul like he showed at the hospital when he was told she died. Anger. We saw the anger when he shot the guy that killed Jess. There will still be anger and he will find other avenues to work that anger out. Some how that anger will interact with the job. I don't see Flack 'reaching' out to anyone. I do see Danny or Mac reaching out to him. Danny because they are friends and he understands Flack. Danny would keep Flack from going over the edge if it came down to it. Mac because of losing Claire. Mac would understand the sudden loss and be able to relate to Flack and the emotions that one feels but seldom shows.

I just don't want to see issues in the season ender get swept under the rug like it never happened. They lost one of their own!! How do you go on so many hours after that fact like nothing happened???

I for one would like to see the return of Sam, Flack's sister. Now would be the time for her to return and give Flack something else to focus on. He knows she is an alcoholic. They have some un-resolved brother/sister stuff to work out.

Seeing Papa Flack, as some of you have penned, would be a treat!!! I think Papa Flack doesn't have a strong relationship with Jr. Maybe Papa will have to get Jr. by the tie and keep him from doing something stupid.

Yeah....Louie!! Is he or isn't he? Dead?? Coma??? Awake??? I wish this to be resolved!!

That is it for now....gotta rechage my brain!!!:lol:

13. CSIChick

CSIChick Dead on Arrival

Hmmm, don't know... I want to make sure Falcks okay after... shudder, you know....
    More Danny, Lindsay & Baby stuff, even if it's just one conversation I'm happy!
    Will we hear from Peyton ever again? Her and Mac were really sweet together and, even if she was a little annoying, the way she left the series was a little "Oh, I'm off, bye!" So... Maybe Peyton could return!
    Find a girl friend for Adam.... I'm sorry but he's been lone-some for a while, maybe Stella or... no not Stella, though *GASP* the replacement for Angell could be his girlfriend!!!

Ok, genius stroke!

Um... MORE CROSS OVERS!

Ok, that's all!!!

14. Lisajayne

Lisajayne Victim

my wish list,more Danny:lol: no Lindsay!!!:(

15. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

I think a lot of people will agree with that:guffaw: