William/Grissom Perfect 10 Picture thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your welcome and doesn't she have beautiful hair:thumbsup: I just watched 'WOAT' and So love, Anthony LaPaglia, and one of my fav. episodes of all time was the "Crossover" ep. they [Tony and Billy] so different both both worked so well together. In the TV Guide at the time, LaPalgia said "working with Petersen you've got to raise the bar":bolian: another person who was in awe of him. Jack:: "What that"? Grissom:: "My little fetal pig" Jack "Why" Grissom "for fun" the banter between them was fabulous:lol:

GRIS..CATH..JACK

JACK AND GRISSOM

JACK AND GRISSOM..LOOKING

Last edited:
I love the TV Guide cover photo with Jack and Grissom.. drool worthy..
wow.jpg
, and the rest nice collection gilsgal

Some random caps~

CAST

ENDING HAPPY

LEAPIN' LIZARDS

MINATURE HOUSE

BRASS..CATH..GRIS

I have to say, gilsgal, that TV Guide cover picture is absolute gorgeous!!:drool::drool::drool: He definitely cleans up wonderfully.

I love the pictures in here everyone :bolian: Thanks for sharing

I have to say, gilsgal, that TV Guide cover picture is absolute gorgeous!!:drool::drool::drool: He definitely cleans up wonderfully.

I love the pictures in here everyone :bolian: Thanks for sharing

Glad you liked the pics MissMurder. I certainly wish that they had Griss in a suit more often....*grrrrowl* Maybe they were afraid that with that much Billy hotness all the time, TVs would be overheating and blowing up all across the world...lol!!! :devil:

Thanks for the pics Des. It's a very nice collection :)

Some Billy yumminess from the Dailies at WPAP for a Sunday afternoon:

Laughter

Intense

Outdoors

Smiles

The Look

Melt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back