Get Your CSI:Miami Pictures Here! ***Possible Season 8 Spoilers***

Re: Get Your CSI:Miami Pictures Here! ***Possible Season 7 Spoilers***

Florry, thanks for making the caps but unfortunately I can't save them because of the way it's set up. Is there any way you can change how you have them so we're able to save them? When I right click the only options that come up are Print, Settings, and About Adobe Flash Player 10. :confused:

EDIT: Never mind, I have no clue why it was doing that before but I'm able to save them now. :/

Florry, thanks for making the caps but unfortunately I can't save them because of the way it's set up. Is there any way you can change how you have them so we're able to save them? When I right click the only options that come up are Print, Settings, and About Adobe Flash Player 10. :confused:

I wanted to thank you for the caps as well, but I am actually having the same problem and I can't get them to save them (can't get past needing the Adobe Flash Player 10:confused: at all).
:guffaw: I gave you another link so that you could see the caps all together. Guess it doesn't let you save them ;)

No worry I'll give you the usual one :p

let's hope it works now
(just click on the image to the maximum size & you'll be able to save it w/o troubles)

Ah thanks! :lol: I must have just clicked back and gotten it back to normal somehow when it started to work for me. I wish it would've worked the other way because it was easier. :/

Ah thanks! :lol: I must have just clicked back and gotten it back to normal somehow when it started to work for me. I wish it would've worked the other way because it was easier. :/
Yeah I hear you on this one. Wonder why they don't let you save the pics once you're on the grid album. It would be much easier for anyone ;)

You're welcome :D

EDIT: Never mind, I have no clue why it was doing that before but I'm able to save them now. :/

I wanted to thank you for the caps as well, but I am actually having the same problem and I can't get them to save them (can't get past needing the Adobe Flash Player 10:confused: at all).
:guffaw: I gave you another link so that you could see the caps all together. Guess it doesn't let you save them ;)

No worry I'll give you the usual one :p

let's hope it works now
(just click on the image to the maximum size & you'll be able to save it w/o troubles)

Thank you for doing that Florry86; I got them with no problem!!:):)

No problem MiamiWolfe :D

Ok guys! Today I made the caps for 7x23 - "Collateral Damages".
The quality isn't the best since some scenes were too fast :eek:

And you can find them here (ok this is the grid view, just click on "Collateral Damages" above it & you'll find yourself in the usual album where you can save them ) ;)

Or you can find them here so that you're directly in the normal album & you won't have trouble saving them :thumbsup:

Thanks for the caps Florry, your awesome!!! :thumbsup:

No problem MiamiWolfe :D

Ok guys! Today I made the caps for 7x23 - "Collateral Damages".
The quality isn't the best since some scenes were too fast :eek:

And you can find them here (ok this is the grid view, just click on "Collateral Damages" above it & you'll find yourself in the usual album where you can save them ) ;)

Or you can find them here so that you're directly in the normal album & you won't have trouble saving them :thumbsup:

Thank you Florry; a great job as always:)

Can someone get me a screencap of Calleigh as she breaks down in tears...pretty please. I'll send cookies ;)

Here you go, Temex327 :D

Can I have my cookies now? :lol:

Gosh you beat me for few hours :lol:.

But let's say that I finally capped the last two episodes. Calleighs' desperation throughout the last one included :p

Ok here's the album for 7x24 - "Dissolved"(this is the grid album, if you want to save a picture just click on it & you'll find right aboove it the link "get the links" )
Otherwise here's the normal album for the lazy people :p

And here's the album for 7x25 - "Seeing Red" (this is the grid album, if you want to save a picture just click on it & you'll find right aboove it the link "get the links" )

Now can I have my cookies? :p

Last edited:

But let's say that I finally capped the last two episodes. Calleighs' desperation throughout the last one included :p

Ok here's the album for 7x24 - "Dissolved"(this is the grid album, if you want to save a picture just click on it & you'll find right aboove it the link "get the links" )

And here's the album for 7x25 - "Seeing Red" (this is the grid album, if you want to save a picture just click on it & you'll find right aboove it the link "get the links" )

Thanks Florry86! You rock too :thumbsup:
Take your pick as well...chocolate chip, oatmeal or sugar ;)

I beat Florry?? :eek: Awesome :lol: Just kidding ;)
I was really hungry this morning so I posted it sooner than you :p

You're welcome Temex327 :D

Thank you Florry!! Great pictures! :thumbsup:

I beat Florry?? :eek: Awesome :lol: Just kidding ;)
You're soooo gonna pay for it :lol::p.
Let's say that I was busy creating two albums ;)

**takes her pick of cookies**

You're all welcome :D

Back