Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Calleigh/Jake #2 - "I did it for you"

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Calleigh/Jake #2 - "We can't live like this!!"

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Calleigh/Jake #2 - "Because he took a risk for her"

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hello, WhiteRose. Welcome to the thread. :)

I think people were just speculating that it might happen. Luckily, it never did. As for whether or not he'll return, that's anyone's guess. I guess it depends on what they do with the current storyline next season and whether or not Emily stays on the show. I think we haven't yet gotten word on whether or not she's renewed her contract. I guess we'll know come next season. :)

aha, thanks...hm...but If she will stay, Cal and Eric will be couple...And I really doubt that they will broke up because of Jake. The Cal/Eric fans would kill the writter and they know it.:rolleyes:

**sees a miracle happening**
OMG someone revived this thread :eek::eek:

WhiteRose
welcome on board. It's so nice to have you here in this tragic moment for our couple :beer:

Ok here's what I know ;)
Johnny Whitworth, unfortutanetly, isn't coming back to CSI:Miami also b/c, as you may already know, he's a very busy guy :p

As for Emily Procter, I can tell you that last year she signed the same contract as Adam Rodriguez.
This year, Adam Rodriguez just renewed it & we all know that so don't worry, Eric Delko is alive & healthy for next season.
On the other hand, no one know what is happening w/ Emily's contract. We don't even know if her contract is to be renewed or not. So we literally don't know anything about Emily's fate concerning the show ;)

As for Jake dying we all were speculating since we don't know anything about what is going on w/ Jake since his last episode.
We do hope that he's still alive & that he may come back, but knowing that his woman is not thinking of him lately, it would be kinda useless to make her break up w/ Delko just to get back w/ Jake considering that everybody here hates triangles.

Having said this, I truely hope he comes back & that Calleigh will finally discover made a mistake in building a relationshp w/ a man who just prooved he's not better than Jake :p

Again, TPTB will never listen to us, but hey we can always hope ;)

Welcome to the thread WhiteRose, can I please just ask you to check out the shipper central rules when you get a chance please? You can find them here.

Many thanks,
Steph.

Last edited:
Heloo...thank you everybody for welcome.

Johnny Whitworth, unfortutanetly, isn't coming back to CSI:Miami also b/c, as you may already know, he's a very busy guy :p
What do you mean that he is very busy? That he has a lot filming projects?
This year, Adam Rodriguez just renewed it & we all know that so don't worry, Eric Delko is alive & healthy for next season.
well, It would be better contrariwise:cool:...I really don´t like Eric...but please, don´t eat me, it´s just my opinion.
t would be kinda useless to make her break up w/ Delko just to get back w/ Jake considering that everybody here hates triangles.
Having said this, I truely hope he comes back & that Calleigh will finally discover made a mistake in building a relationshp w/ a man who just prooved he's not better than Jake :p
Just my dream (our):lol: I think it will never happen, because the writters know that couple E/C has a looot more fans than J/C.:(

What do you mean that he is very busy? That he has a lot filming projects?
Yep, that's exactly what I meant, though they're all on post production &, correct me if I'm wrong, but his last movie ("Reach for me", really sad movie BTW) is currently on theatres ;)

well, It would be better contrariwise:cool:...I really don´t like Eric...but please, don´t eat me, it´s just my opinion.
Trust me, you shouldn't be worried about me & the other cake fans :shifty:.

Just my dream (our):lol: I think it will never happen, because the writters know that couple E/C has a looot more fans than J/C.:(
I'm too convienced he'll never come back, but I learned one thing w/ TPTB..."Never say never".
I also think that E/C relationship is kinda cracking & I still hope this could mean Claleigh will realise what a big mistake made once she decided she couldn't wait Jake's return anymore.
I'm pretty sure that, at first, she had been waiting for him & then decided it was worthless. It's too bad, IMO, b/c they just proved that she made a mistake & yeah that Jake wasn't that bad, after all :lol:

Back