Caption Game - Miami Style Pt 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yelina: Horatio, do you mind if we move to the side a little? That water is getting on me and I just had my hair permed.
Horatio: Your hair is naturally curly, Yelina.
Yelina: Well, I wanted extra curls.
Ha-ha! should've had Horatio complaining about his hair!

:lol: I had that scene from Legally Blonde stuck in my head where they're talking about water deactiving the Ammonium Thioglycolate (I had to look that second word up cause I sure couldn't spell it lol).

Voting time. :p

Yelina: Horatio, get in the water. You smell horrible and I can't stand it.
Horatio: But...my sunnies will get wet...

Horatio: That victim shouldn't have drank so much... *puts on sunglasses* ...before being shot.

Yelina: "Horatio, is that Frank sunbathing? He looks like he had a couple of beers."
Horatio: "For God's sake, Frank! Couldn't you use the bathroom?"

Yelina: It was so kind of you to pay for a fountain on the spot where Stetler had his fatal heart attack. You must have had a good reason.
H: Yes, it fits in with the rose garden and the playground I'm putting up over there!

H: So *caught*, Yelina, do you like my new garden's purchase?
Yelina: Oh Yeah, Horatio. It is very cute and I also think that mathes perfectly with your official pose *laughs*
H: That's *puts sunnies*... why I bought it... *goes off screen*

Sophia: David, what were you thinking?! Nowhere in this script does it say for you to dance around naked in that fountain!
David: I'm sorry, but all these damn black suits get very hot .....*holds head in shame* I just couldn't take it anymore.

Horatio: Yelina..are you done looking at the gazebo designs yet?
Yelina: Horato why are you spending all this time and money on landscaping and design....everyone knows you work 24/7....
Horatio: But I was going to ask you to marry me under that gazebo when it was finished...you just made me ruin the surprise...thanks A lot. Party Pooper.
Yelina: As much as I love and respect you I can't marry you..you're my brother-in-law...its just wrong.

Yelina: Horatio, do you mind if we move to the side a little? That water is getting on me and I just had my hair permed.
Horatio: Your hair is naturally curly, Yelina.
Yelina: Well, I wanted extra curls.

This round's winning caption...
Yelina: "Horatio, is that Frank sunbathing? He looks like he had a couple of beers."
Horatio: "For God's sake, Frank! Couldn't you use the bathroom?"
Alamance, you're gettin' too good at this, hon. :lol: You're up.

Moi? :guffaw: Heck, all I do is combine Frank with a little bathroom humor. Kinda makes me worry about you all! Thanks, everybody.

But that means I sit out this round. Here's my pic. Go for it!

4x19Miami1869.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back