Flack #9: An Officer and a Gentleman

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Sep 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NypdFlackie

NypdFlackie Hit and Run

Yea, Devon in season 4 was just yuck! They didn't look together at all. So we should both write the writers, I mean, I can mend Stella's heart from all the trauma from Frankie and sweep Stella off her feet, lol. And you can make Flack feel much better, haha...we only wish!

2. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

WOW, yes yes.
    Uh.....when a super handsome big boy, meet his the heart's goddess.:devil::devil:
    I think that will be romance.
    And, if the Danny and Flack can't be together.So I most hope, the Flack can seduce Stella!Uh....True very hot.:lol::drool:

3. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

Did you guys see the promo for next week? Er, I mean tomorrow- the finale. I think that's Flack at the end saying "I need help" (or something). Do you think that means that he, personally, needs help, i.e. he got shot? Or do you think that he needs help for...whoever else got shot? I dont know. I do hope though that whoever gets shot, Flack or not, that they don't die! That would be a huge mistake.

4. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Yea I heard it, not sure if that is really at the end or from the beginning when *** gets killed. But if it is him at the end then I think it's him asking for help for someone else. How can the actors not know if their character will live or die? Don't they know who gets shot or is that the cliffhanger? I find it hard to believe they don't know. :shifty:

5. LyzabethSay

LyzabethSay Prime Suspect

I dont think Don would get shot. I think they know how much he means to the whole show and how much we'd all miss him but then again, you can say that for ALL the characters. No one wants to get killed off and no one wants their favourite character killed off so it's just up the the curelty of the producers.

Well, I dont know if they did it for CSI but I remember from another show or movie that they filmed each characters dieing and only used one in the end. So you never know - they might have done the same here thus concluding how no one know whose 'actually' going to die

6. ZhuShuaijie

7. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

I thought the "Where's the ambulance?!" was from the beginning...whereas the other was from the end of the episode. ONLY because that's how they showed us, in the promo. I guess, it doesnt have to be in that order... They are trying to play mind games with us, clearly. I'm still very confused. You win, CSI:NY writers/producers. You win. :lol:

8. CSINEWYORK000

CSINEWYORK000 Lab Technician

We alredy know it's Anguell who gets shot.

I just feel bad for Flack, him & Jess were close. You can feel the chemistry btw them. *HUGS FLACK*

What I found interesting was -in last nights episode: "Grounds for Deception"

He admitted openly about his feelings for Jess, when Stella aproached Flack to ask about where she was.

"If there's something going on - I'd like to know because I care about her."

Flack isn't the type to talk about feelings (of any kind).

Last edited: May 14, 2009
  9. Andie

Andie Hit and Run

OMG!! They have a thread just for Flack. This is awesome. It's like winning the lottery...well, maybe not. Who wouldn't want one billion dollars? But this does come close.

No, but it is nice to find people who understand the obsession with Flack. All my friends think I'm weird, but if I could marry Flack, I would.

Okay, enough of that.

So, I'm super excited about Pay Up. As much as I love Angell, it'll be good to see some emotional Flack, which is something that is very rare. You would think that after Charge of This Post there would be some sentimental moment, right?

10. SparkyGirl

SparkyGirl CSI Level One

11. ZhuShuaijie

Haha....Angel police-woman death, if Lindsay also death, Uh.....I can see Flack and Danny together.
    Anyway expectation in

12. Jay1987

Jay1987 Witness

Thats not funny :(

Its sooooo sad....poor Flack...I love both and now....:(

13. AppleJack

AppleJack Police Officer

:guffaw:

I so understand what you're saying. Welcome Andie, you've come to the right place for your Flack obsession. :)

Zhu, some of us are still mourning here! But I forgive you. :)

I wanted to post some caps from the season finale but somehow I can't get past that scene were the truck appears on screen. Maybe I'll get to it sometime this weekend or maybe someone else can post a few caps?

14. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Sadly I don't have any caps to share, but I just wanted to pop in and say what a fantastic job Eddie Cahill did in the finale! I felt Flack's pain. :( So emotional and raw, it was actually quite difficult to watch it, if you know what I mean. Fantastic stuff!

15. AppleJack

AppleJack Police Officer

^I agree, Elsie. I can't believe I didn't mention Eddie's fantastic performance in my previous post. I guess I'm still a bit dazed about Angell's death. I really felt for Flack too. The scene that got to me the most was when Flack's reaction made clear Angell's gone (when Danny came to him in the hospital) and Flack and Sid standing by Angell's body. I also liked to look of determination when he showed up to get to work again. And I realise I can go on and on untill I've summed up every scene with Flack so I'll stop here. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.