**Spoiler Lab** You Know You Can't Resist!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Apr 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

Ryan doesn't learn they're stolen pills until Dissolved.

In the CBS promo, it looks like Julia is taking dead aim at Ryan. She just sucks at it. :lol:
    Whatever the reason is for her shooting at him, I'm sure it's not personal. She's just a whacko. Ryan IS holding pills and on the phone when she takes a shot at him, so maybe in her mind she makes that split second association and thinks he's stealing them.

Horatio is gonna be pissed at Tara. Her addiction almost gets Ryan assassinated and puts Kyle's life in danger.

Last edited: May 5, 2009
  2. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

Last night, I watched the promo piece by piece so I could see everything. lol. Here's what I saw once I slowed it down...

Horatio wheeling Julia out of the psych ward. A quick glance at Ryan jumping up with his gun in autopsy, and it looks like Julia because I can see blonde hair, back to Horatio leaning in to Julia who is in the wheelchair. Then there is that fight scene. The girl in the white shirt in the back running away from the car is the girl who Calleigh finds in the meat locker in the promo a little later on. Then there is Calleigh in interrogation. When I go piece by piece, the guy is handcuffed, I'm pretty sure it is the guy from the yard when Calleigh and Eric approach him. He uses his handcuffs, and bangs them on the table, crashing the table. Then the yard scene with eric and calleigh and the guy. Calleigh sees something, and she looks pretty shocked. You can see Frank in the background for a milisecond, I think going to the front of the house or something. The Ryan finding the body in the barrell, then we see people at a party, and the Horatio is talking to Julia, who is holding a gun, and turns around with it. Then we go back to the guy bashing in the table, and I'm pretty sure that it is Eric taking him down. Then there is Ryan finding the drugs, and what looks like tara shooting him, we all know if Julia. Whew. ok. I got a lot from slowing it down, stuff I deff. couldn't see before. :thumbsup:

3. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

Someone saw Canadian promo?

4. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

Am I the only one or does anyone else think that TPTB are seriously ADD? Between the crazy smash of a promo to all the split screens in the episodes? Maybe we should recommend they take a few ridilin (SP)?

5. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Thank you CalleighEric :bolian:.

There's just so much crammed into that promo!! Action, action, action... very miami.

Yeah the promo people should take it down a notch. It's getting to the point were I just would've no idea what the episode is about if I didn't read spoilers. There's just too much happening on this one and it goes by way too fast.

Since now I actually understand what the promo has I'm even more excited because it does look like a really interestig episode :).

6. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

Oh wow, the CBS promo was so good. I can't believe there are only two more episodes before this season is over. What did Ryan see that disgusted him? Was H pushing Julia in a wheelchair? Was that Julia that Calleigh found? I am still mad that Julia tried to shoot Ryan, but I do believe it's because she is off her meds

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Ryan lifted the lid off of that barrel and there is a dead body inside in acid. I think that's what disgusted him. Cal looked pretty freaked out when she unzipped that bag and found the woman inside.

8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Supposedly they find bodies that are "dissolved" in some barrels, so Im assuming that may be it.

Yes, & he kisses the top of her head. Methinks he's wheeling her to her room there at the Nutty Farm. :D

I wish, but it didn't look like Julia. Probably just another body the suspect has ready to boil.

9. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

Thanks for answering my questions ^

10. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

I asked this in another thread but do you know how Ryan finds out Tara is swiping the drugs?

11. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

Ryan probably catches Tara with the drugs again or maybe Kyle tells him what he saw. There has to be a reason why Kyle saw what Tara was doing, he has to tell someone.

12. mjszud

mjszud Captain

According to the spoiler reference guide -- Ryan finds bottles of pills in Tara's locker that were stolen from autopsy.

13. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

That was not Julia in the bag that Cal opened....but one of the missing persons involved in the case that Cal had truly hoped to find alive.

H is pushing Julia in the wheelchair b/c she has finally relented and agrees with H that she can't be a good mother to Kyle until she gets help for herself; by comitting herself to an institution.

I guess it is TPTB way of getting rid of Julia while still leaving the door open should they want Julia back and Elizabeth Berkely agrees to return of course ;)

14. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I wonder if Julia is going to get charged with assault with deadly weapon and assaulting an officer of the law since she takes a shot at Ryan.

15. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

I want a scene with Julia and Horatio, in the that locked up room and she's wearing the jacket/sweater thing that ties her hands behind her.:guffaw:

(oh it's my bday, well tmr, but csifiles sended me a happy bday today, I guess on here it's a day faster, lol!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.