CSI: New York Icons #5 - Showcase, Links, and Requests

CSI_Kat

Addicted to Gutterville
Hey all! Welcome to thread #5. Previous thread here.

Please check out the following links for general rules in this forum:

Proper Posting
Fan Art Forum Guide

Additional reminders:

[x] Do not post more than three icons at the same time. Some use dial up and when you post lots of images it's going to take a long time for them to download the page. However, you may post url links to the rest of the icons.

[x] Do not quote the icons because doing so uses up precious bandwidth. If you quote a post, please remove the image tags.

[x] If you have an icon journal, icon site, photobucket account, etc, feel free to share the link with us.

[x] If you're sharing your LJ icons, make sure you provide us with your LJ name so people can credit you.

[x] Similarly, if you're taking someone's icon, make sure you give credit where credit is due. You may do that in your bio or in your sig.

[x] You don't have to ask if you can use an icon. People post their icons for that reason alone - so you can use them.

[x]To be able to use an icon, you need to have been a member for 2 weeks and have 50 posts.

Have fun everyone! :)

Wow Jay, that Don and Jessica icon you made was really good. Well done. :D

A little Sid and Adam lovin' to brighten up the new thread. :D

1zd3f53.png
2ql7qsp.png

wooow I love this Adam Icon....I love him btw. the ava you're using is greaaaat xD very funny...

so....FlackAddicted xD

heroava.jpg

Thank you. :D The one I'm using was made by Clytia, the one I made is totally snaggable. :D I love your Don one, great job.

I was wondering if someone would be willing to make me an animated Sid icon please? From 4:07-4:10 in this vid, with the text "Uh oh...".

Many thanks,
Steph.

Steph, great Adam and Sid icon :D They're lovely :D I'd love to make the animation for you, but I'm not in my computer so...

Jay1987
, great Flack icon, gorgeous :D

hey guys new thread:beer:
I wanted to request some adam I cons the pic doesnt matter just make it look good/awesome.;)and size would preferably be 140x140

great pics everyone:thumbsup:

I'll try to make some Adam ones for you. :) Don't know how long it'll take though. Anything special you want on them as in text or anything?

I dont know maybe like something funny or him like being a hero or some thing i really dont know.
maybe a text that matches the pic you use.
Pm when done:)

Here are the Adam icons. I'm sorry they're not much. I couldn't think of anything to put on them other than this:

adambfm.jpg
adambg.jpg
adamhero.jpg

Glad you like them. :) BTW, FallenForFlack, those Don and Jess ones are nice. Especially the one of both of them. :D

FallenForFlack i love your icons! Do you mind if i snag the middle one the one off angell and flack? When i use i'll credit. :)

Back