I Have An "LV" Episode/Character Question *NO Spoilers* P2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jan 2, 2009.

1. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Yes that is probably true :)

2. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

Okay I know that the crime lab has three shifts: days, swing, and of course grave. Now my question is, do the lab rats also have shifts?

3. Jacquie

Princess, I would say that yes the lab rats also work in shifts

4. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

I thought so because in Eleven Angry Jurors when Nick goes into the trace lab, it isn't Hodges that's there. I believe it's the day shift guy instead but like I said I wanted to double check.

5. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I like to ask you a question about this guy. Okay, here it goes, who played Jace Felder on CSI on the episode of Revenge of Best served cold on third season, 1st episode? Please I need a answer quickly, if you can.

6. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Ian Somerhalder. Probably best known as Boone on "lost"

7. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Thank you. I thought that's what his name was.

8. Jacquie

Ian Somerhalder played Tony Del Nagro in Revenge is Best Served Cold. This is according to IMDB and the episode listing guide at the top. I've not yet been able to see who played Jace Felder. I may go back to the DVD and see if the actor is listed.

9. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

*headdesk* oh duh! I always get the names of those characters mixed up. Was Jace Felder the victim and not the killer? I don't think the actor who played the victim has been credited - at least as far as I can tell.

10. Jacquie

Yes Jace was the victim. Tony was the killer. I checked the DVD yesterday and I didn't see any credits listed for Jace. Also IMDB doesn't list anyone for Jace either.

11. squinn1201

squinn1201 Rookie

I have a question about the opening credits. Why is Lawrence Fishbourne's name first in the credits above Marg Helgenberger and George Eads? I mean, they are the senior cast members??? I really don't think that a new actor (even a veteran actor like Fishbourne) should be first in the credits. I know it probably had something to do with his contract, but still...

12. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Either the contract or instead of redoing the credits they just swapped WP out and put in LF for now.

13. CCA

CCA Police Officer

wow...so I missed this entire season pretty much...and I'm just curious..does Nick have Grissom's office, and so when did this happen?

I watched last nights eppy well 30 minutes of the last half lol and was surprised in how they were kind of reporting to Nick...I know Catherine and Nick are higher up because they have been there longer..I was just curious when the offices change happend.

14. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Grissoms office was divided into three sort of it's the office of Nick, Greg, and Riley. Catherine has her same office she didn't want Grissoms office. Ray has an office thats part of the ME's area, and since him and Doc get along so well that works out. - The offices changes I believe took place an ep or two after the departure of Grissom.

15. CCA

CCA Police Officer

Thank you so much Destiny!