Flack/Angell #2 - We Got Game.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Apr 7, 2009.

1. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

Hi, i'm new in this thread.

I know it's odd, i don't see many of NY episodes, but when o saw Angell in them i though: "It's great couple for Don!". I like actress who play Jess (i saw her in other shows). So, i'm for them as couple, but still i didn't see many eps of NY. I just started from season 1 *blush* but i catch up!

I hope it's not Jess, it would be so unfair, they just start relationship! Why tptb wanna destroy this amazing relationship? Where logic in it? I hope it's not her and not Don too.

2. CdfSjaI

CdfSjaI Prime Suspect

Thanks for joining the thread! And I said the same thing the first time I saw Angell, she IS great for Don! I'm glad you just got into CSI NY, I really think your going to love all of the episodes:thumbsup:

and about the finale
    pretty much all of us here share your sentiments. It is torture to think that Jess is getting killed. Definitely would be against logic when they just started being a couple. So sad..

3. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hey Orla, good to see you in this neck of the woods!

What were TPTB thinking? *pokes them relentlessly* Besides, it was great seeing Don and Jess as a couple and I don't know why they would ruin that... unless they want tons of hate mail. *crosses fingers* But for now, I'm hoping for the best.

4. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

Hello... I'm not a regular to this board and I didn't come here to piss anyone off, but I thought I should share a bit of knowledge from a past series as it may apply to this one.

In Buffy the Vampire Slayer, they never listed the character "Tara" in the opening credits until her final appearance. That was the only time she was listed as a "main character", and it was the episode in which she was killed. So... again, not trying to make anyone mad at me, but just saying - I don't want y'all getting your hopes up just to get pissed all over again if the CSI:NY PTB pull a stunt like the BtVS PTB pulled back then.

5. csimania19

csimania19 Rookie

the optimistic side of me says that it's NOT angell. obviously she's not in the opening credits. the pessimistic side of me says that ausiello can refer his "yes" to the first question, whether or not he has scoop for the finale, and not if that person dying is from the opening creds.

and i'm pretty sure the spoilers from fay are pretty accurate.. i mean, they did cast angell's dad right? if she isn't the one biting the dust then what is her dad for then? BUT, he can be there just for the storyline and nothing else.

so if the spoilers are just really a throw off, i would probably be pissed at tptb for causing a mayhem among the fans and impressed that they were able to do so. but i would be thankful anyways for them not really killing angell. if the spoilers ARE true.. ugh.

6. eyewitness

eyewitness Rookie

If you think it's not Angell, I'm sorry to disapoint you... chek out the spoilers thread... someone got to film the actual scene when Angell is shot and carried out in Flack's arms... and they put it on you tube.. so much for Flack/Angell. Darn you TPTB! :scream::scream::scream::scream:

7. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

hey, good to see new names here. welcome to the thread guys!

i've only been reading the posts since i don't have enough time to post mine here. oh, and, uhm, it's better this way. Flack & Angell's scenes are steamy! i get queasy and distracted from my work ~ yes, they're that good! in the meantime, i enjoy them a lot in "Communication Breakdown" & "Prey" as i watch them dozens of time. Which brings us to what Peter Lenkov said in the article. okay, so they love their chemistry such & such... unless they turn her into a martyr (or pretty much suicidal) cop and die in the line of duty, in exchange of her relationship with Don, that is, from my point of view.

Karu, Alex, AppleJack & Co. ~ i missed you lots guys! sorry haven't been here in ages. i bet you had victory parties & happy dances galore? yes, i bet you had!

oh, and yeah, regarding that question above, i noticed that too. it supposed to be Angell's place, not Flack's. That doesn't seem to look like a girl's place isn't it?

Last edited: Apr 25, 2009
  8. csimania19

csimania19 Rookie

when i posted this i didn't see the spoiler thread yet. all i can say, :censored:

9. LyzabethSay

LyzabethSay Prime Suspect

No freaking way? :eek:Really?

It's taking all my will power and determination NOT to search YouTube right now beacuse unless I see that, I'm still hanging onto the little shread of hope she'd gunna be alright.

10. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

i'm with you guys. i've been avoiding the spoiler threads and that Youtube crap ever since the "someone gets killed in the first blah minutes" issue rose to flames.

oh, well... (leaves mic & mic stand on stage)

let's give the TPTB and whoever else in charge the floor once the season ends. they owe us one long explanation.

11. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

I'm crying now, did you saw this?
    Video from finale
    In the end they show gun shoot, then Don take Jess on his arms, she is in blood, they drive to hospital on police car. :( WHHHYYYYYYY???? :scream:

Sorry, i didn't know you already talk about this :(

Last edited: Apr 25, 2009
  12. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

haaaaayyy...so much for my weekend

*dives, plunges towards Borneo river*

13. Sam-Maddy

Sam-Maddy Rookie

I'm so mad! I can't believe TPTB would give us F/A only to cruelly rip it away from us. I seriously hope that we get an explanation as to while they did this. I demand answers! We deserve the truth!

14. CdfSjaI

CdfSjaI Prime Suspect

I'm so sad guys!!! I need comfort right now.
    I've seriously shed some tears just watching that vid. I cant' even imagine the puddles of tears that are going to be around me when it actually airs. Any amusement/hotness about Flack carrying Angell is destroyed by the fact that she gets shot! I mean they haven't even shown her since Prey and unless she's in Grounds for Deception her last ep. is the finale! That' just plain torture! Okay going to go try and get a hold of myself now:scream::brickwall::mad::angryrazz:

15. bibsd21

bibsd21 Victim

Im sad tooooo....i almost cried when i saw the backstage videotaping of the episode finale....poor flack, why cant he ever just stay happy??? i cant imagine him with someone else beside emmanuelle vaugier...she is very beautiful!