Eric and Calleigh #36 - We're In This Together Now.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Apr 20, 2009.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Apr 25, 2009.
  1. We're In This Together Now

46 vote(s)
    73.0%
  2. We're Doing It And Doing It Well (Pending Mod Approval)

3 vote(s)
    4.8%
  3. Nothing Can Keep Them Apart

2 vote(s)
    3.2%
  4. It's No Longer 'You' And 'Me', But 'Us'

5 vote(s)
    7.9%
  5. Caution: Smoking Hot Chemistry Ahead...

7 vote(s)
    11.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

Re: Eric and Calleigh #36

I'm gonna have to agree with what you all are saying as far as cute scenes go. I forgot about the one in "Spring Break." I love when Calleigh's sassy.

I also liked:

In "Death Grip" when Eric introduces Jeff Corwin and Calleigh. That was cute. And Calleigh looked adorable with the two braids in her hair. I don't know how Eric resisted pulling her away to a more secluded spot and kissing her senseless. ;)

And "Throwing Heat" where she calls Eric "hot stuff". Those smiles they gave each other were just so freaking adorable. And the look on Eric's face when he told her that the bar where Cubans go to get help with papers was somewhere she'd have "a little trouble fitting in". Plus Eric in a suit = :drool:

And finally, it wasn't exactly a scene between Eric and Calleigh, but it was still cute: in "Burned" when Natalia teases Eric about Calleigh kissing Eric on the cheek. Eric looked so embarrassed, it was adorable. And it was sweet how Natalia seemed to be kind of giving Eric the okay, that regardless of their history, she'd be happy for the two of them if they got together.

2. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

I know, that was a funny one. We got to see a little of Calleigh's jealous side, also.

Another one I remembered was in "You May Now Kill the Bride". It was the scene in the strip club when the girl told Calleigh "Touching is extra" Eric was dying and the look on Calleigh's face was priceless! :guffaw::guffaw:

I was hoping for a little more, but ok. I hope someone puts it on youtube so I could see. She's ALWAYS wearing black, but I'd like to see what she has on in this one.

3. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I have just read about 7.24 and 7.25 at spoiler tv and now I'm really curious what they mean talking about one of the team's darkest secrets coming to light. May it'll be Calleigh and Eric's relationship or is it something totally different? But I can't think about something else, because what that could be?:confused:
    And it is also written that Eric's life is threatened on the finale, so it looks that in this year the cliffhanger will be about Eric. I don't like it, though I don't think they will kill him, but still it's not good thing his life might be in serious danger. I hoped for some happy time for E/C, but I guess that's not gonna happen. At least not now.:(
    Unfortunately I suppose it may be not nice ending of this season for us hiphuggers.

4. das576

das576 Hit and Run

If these have already been posted I apologize but it looks like 7/24 is co-written by
    Cory Miller and looks like both 7/24 and 7/25 will be serious nail biters!!!

CSI: Miami - Episode 7.24 - Dissolved - Press Release
    Posted by b3rt4 at Thursday, April 23, 2009
    (Comments: 0)
    Labels:
    CSI Miami, Dissolved, Press Release

THE CSIs INVESTIGATE THE CASE OF A MAN BOILED ALIVE, JULIA SPIRALS OUT OF CONTROL, AND ONE OF THE TEAM'S DARKEST SECRETS COMES TO LIGHT, ON "CSI: MIAMI," MONDAY, MAY 11

Elizabeth Berkley ("The L Word") Returns as Julia Winston

"Dissolved" - The CSIs investigate the case of a man boiled alive, Julia spirals out of control, and one of the team's darkest secrets comes to light, on CSI: MIAMI, Monday, May 11 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:
    Horatio Caine............................. David Caruso
    Calleigh Duquesne....................... Emily Procter
    Eric Delko............................. Adam Rodriguez
    Ryan Wolfe............................... Jonathan Togo
    Det. Frank Tripp................................ Rex Linn
    Natalia Boa Vista........................... Eva La Rue
    Dr. Tara Price............... Megalyn Echikunwoke
    Kyle Harmon............................. Evan Ellingson

RECURRING CAST:
    Julia Winston......................... Elizabeth Berkley
    Ron Saris...................................... Kim Coates
    Rick Stetler............................ David Lee Smith
    Michael Travers............. Christopher Redmond

GUEST CAST:
    Jimmy Castigan............................... Theo Rossi
    Sean Echols............................ Walton Goggins
    Sondra Moore............................... Laura Allen
    Bill Moore..................................... Brian Avery
    Allen Pierce..................................... Jeff Fahey
    Judge Stets.................................. Karen Austin
    Pete Bishop................................. Kevin Thoms
    Carlos.................................... J. Anthony Pena
    Rebecca Barnett............................... Kym Stys
    Walter Barnett........................ McKay Stewart
    Skater.................................... Justin Wilczynski

WRITTEN BY: Corey Miller & Matt Partney
    DIRECTED BY: Matt Earl Beesley

CSI: Miami - Episode 7.25 - Seeing Red - Press Release
    Posted by b3rt4 at Thursday, April 23, 2009
    (Comments: 0)
    Labels:
    CSI Miami, Press Release, Seeing Red

HORATIO FIGHTS TO SAVE YELINA WHILE DELKO'S LIFE HANGS IN THE BALANCE, ON THE SEVENTH SEASON FINALE OF "CSI: MIAMI," MONDAY, MAY 18

Brian Austin Green ("Beverly Hills, 90210") Guest Stars as an Alleged Carjacking Victim

"Seeing Red" - Horatio fights to save Yelina and when Delko goes against Calleigh's plea and helps his dangerous father, his life is put in jeopardy, on the seventh season finale of CSI: MIAMI, Monday, May 18 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:
    Horatio Caine............................. David Caruso
    Calleigh Duquesne....................... Emily Procter
    Eric Delko............................. Adam Rodriguez
    Ryan Wolfe............................... Jonathan Togo
    Det. Frank Tripp................................ Rex Linn
    Natalia Boa Vista........................... Eva La Rue

RECURRING CAST:
    Yelina Salas................................... Sofia Milos
    Ivan Sarnoff.............................. Andrew Divoff
    Alexander Sharova................ Rade Sherbedgia
    Gregor Kasparov.......................... Mark Ivanir

GUEST CAST:
    Todd Harris......................... Vicellous Shannon
    Nathan Bertram................................. Ben Bray
    Officer Miller............................ Ryan Scharoun
    Anthony Green................... Brian Austin Green
    Dr. Sarah Fordham................... Tamlyn Tomita
    Jacob Yarovski........................ Boris Kievski
    Peter Morenko................. Yevgeniy Kartashov
    Armed Guard................. Malcolm Foster Smith
    Young Officer................................ John Dugan

WRITTEN BY: Barry O'Brien
    DIRECTED BY: Joe Chappelle

5. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I really, really hope that it is Tara's pill popping problem that they are referring too. How could Eric & Calleigh's relationship be a dark secret? I mean its a secret, but not a dark secret, right?

I really hope that we don't get a cliffhanger with Eric and/or Calleigh in the hospital because of what Eric has done. Eric is putting himself in danger and I can see Calleigh shooting him for making her worry :lol:

I forgot a favorite funny moment. Its the one where the plane crashed on the beach and they find out that the houses are being bugged with camera's. He bets her $20 bucks that its one guy and she guesses the other guy and she just sticks out her hand and he pays her. I forget the name of that episode.

I can't believe I forgot to add Spring Break in there. I loved that episode.

6. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

Well, as far as the finale, I think they are going to leave it as a cliffhanger with Eric to add more drama, especially since Adam's contract is up this season. I know that there hasn't been any new about anybody leaving, or if he has renewed his contract. So we'll have to see!

7. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

Ah, but...

...Eric and Calleigh's relationship isn't a "dark" secret. It's just a secret. One that goes against policy, yes, but it's actually a "light" secret... or even a "sexy" secret. :lol: A "dark" secret usually involves something shameful, horrifying or illegal. I'll bet they're referring to Tara and why she's stealing the pills.

UGH, I don't want another Eric cliffhanger. Put Natalia's life in danger! She could use the screen time and I don't want Eric to be picked on so much.

8. das576

das576 Hit and Run

yeah, Calleigh and Eric's relationship isn't a dark secret. I think it's Tara cause she is not listed as a reoccurring cast member anymore appearing in the following episode, 7.25. Also, in the press release it says that "Eric's life is left hanging in the balance" not Calliegh, so it will most likely be a cliffhanger with us not knowing whether Eric lives or dies. If he dies, I'm done watching!!

9. CSI4evr

CSI4evr Rookie

you do bring up soe good points but...
    as far as i know Tara's pill problem is coiming up in 7.22 when ryan catches her with the pills or something right. or is that the episode after. i don't really remember what the spoilers said, but i am pretty sure that we'll find out about the pill problem before the last two episodes

10. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

That's true, that's true, I thought of that. Then I realized...

...maybe her problem will come to light in 7.22 but the REASON for her problem won't be revealed until the finale.

Maybe Calleigh or Eric will have some sort of dark secret that no one has known for all 7 years of the series, something that the audience doesn't know either. It'll be kind of a recycled plot device, what with Eric's real parentage having come to light very recently, but... they might go that route in order to stir up trouble between our favorite couple and put us on the edge of our seats, wondering if they'll get through it by the beginning of next season.

11. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

Didn't Eva La Rue say in a interview that something was gonna happen to one of the girls? I can't remember where I read that...

Wouldn't that be something if Adam didn't re-new his contract? I would be totally upset....

12. csimiamirules

csimiamirules Victim

hey every1 i wrote on the previous thread, but i am sum what new here

I'm really worried about the season finale only b/c i just became an E/C fan, (NOT just, but I really went back to season 1-7, and I see what everyone here is sayiing about this ship)...I personally love E/C, and as for the contracts I thought they said Emily and Adam were the 1st to sign up for 2 more years? (Again I could be wrong don't know)...Some one else in another site/thread also mentioned eva larue stating that someone leaves the cast this season (Again i could be wrong)...But they just started to show physically what E/C is about, If they end it here I am sooo not EVER watching csi miami. Especially if any one from the cast leaves whether it's emily adam david eva or togo...I LOVE THEM

13. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Yes she did say that. Still Eric could have his father issue and one of the girls could be involved in something else entirely and more dangerous. There was a spoiler that mentioned Yelina's life being in danger and Horatio trying to save her so she could be the girl that Eva was refering to. The thing with season finales is that a lot usually goes on so it wouldn't surprise me that somehow everything reveals to be true. So we could end up with Eric's life in danger, Yelina in danger, something happening to a girl (if it is not Yelina Eva was refering to), russians everywhere, and a lot of other stuff we didn't even think of.

I don't know about Adam's contract but I really don't want to torture myself thinking that he could be leaving so I'll just believe he is staying until I officially learn otherwise.

As for the dark secret... I really believe that is Tara's pill thing. Like someone mentioned, we might learn she is popping pills in one episode and then learn WHY in another episode, thus revealing her dark secret.

It always gets crazy here when finale time gets close :lol:. We all get nervous and excited and what not :lol:

14. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

YAY a new thread.

I am kind of surprised Eric's father is coming back, I thought we wouldn't see him again. I also find it interesting his father is still a bad guy, the way the things were left between Eric and his dad made me think his dad isn't that bad after all. I can see where Calleigh's concern comes into affect. I can't believe we are coming close to the finale. Honestly, I thought the previews of the finale would be Calleigh and Eric's relationship being exposed and the consequences they face as a result of it

15. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

So, now we know for sure that Eric is going to be hurt and not somebody else. I would really like to see Calleigh going to his rescue. Maybe the whole reason for Eric to help his father is so he would save Cal. I'm not sure if Alexander is good or bad guy. I guess we'll know after season finale. If he's a bad guy, maybe he'll threaten Eric that he'll kill or hurt Cal if Eric doesn't help him or something. I really don't know what to expect. I'm just glad I'm gonna see Rade Serbedzija again, I just love that guy. I don't see Cal leaving Eric if he puts his life on line, even if he does it against her pleas, so IMO, if we do have a cliffhanger (and I hope we don't) it's gonna be something like 'is Eric gonna live' or something that has no connection to EC storyline at all. One more thing. Spoilers say that 'Delko's life hangs in the balance'. That can mean a lot of things. I seriously doubt that they are gonna go with 'fisically hurt' storyline. Maybe he'll be involved in a shooting or a hostage situation. Actually hostage situation would be pretty cool. Imagine if Eric was inside a building or appartment or any kind of room with some criminals and Calleigh was outside with S.W.A.T. team trying to get him out. Now that would be totally hot and sweet at the same time. I can already see the look on her face when she finds out that Eric's life is in danger. After all, she said that she'll protect him, right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.