Flack/Angell #2 - We Got Game.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Apr 7, 2009.

1. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Dude, Jess dies because of Dunbrook's kid? Well, now I just totally hate the guy.

I'm somewhat worried about the "another team member finds his or her life in danger". The first thing I think is that Don does something stupid, but I'm not sure I want it to go down that road. Yes, his girlfriend is murdered, but he's not Danny and I never want him to be. Don isn't that reckless, and I don't want him to put himself in danger just to get revenge.

Also I'll be busy mourning Angell and don't want to have to also worry about Flack.

2. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Yeah, he's half Irish and Emmanuelle's Canadian with French descent. Hmm, now that you think about it, that makes for a good pairing.

What. The. Hell?! Jess doesn't deserve to go out like that... or go out at all. This is even more depressing 'cause I've been reading fic with Don, Jess and their baby girl. Those two are happy together... why would TPTB do that? *mutters obscenities, threatening to poke TPTB*

3. CdfSjaI

CdfSjaI Prime Suspect

First, Good to have you here FlackFan01. Love the name. Becuase Flack is my fave as well. Then it's Jess.

Secondly,
    I did not like Dunbrooks son in the newest episode, and if she dies because of that little blond dude. No matter what they do, the producers will be hated from me for all of eternity.

And that quote about the finale that you put up, makes me question something. The first one I read was exactly like that except at the end it said "another of the CSI's finds their life in danger." So that had kind of given me hope that we might have been wrong about Jess. But yours says "another team member" so now i'm sad again.

Anyway, less than a month to go. I hope we get to see Jess on 5x24 Grounds for Deception at least. How could they kill her off, and only have Prey and her death in 5x25 be her last episodes. Now, THAT would make me :scream::brickwall::mad::angryrazz:

Oh and Eddie does have a tat. I believe it has a sparrow and a heart with his girlfriend's name on it. I've never heard about the celtic one, but he might have more. Who knows. Wish I could find out personally:devil:

4. LyzabethSay

LyzabethSay Prime Suspect

'CSI: New York will be the final member of the franchise to air its season finale.' - does that mean that the rest of CSIs have already finished their this years season already:confused:

Okay this is getting REALLY REALLY confusing now, first i heard it was beacuse of her father and now its beacuse of connor dunbrook... this doesnt make sense but its still making me very fearful... But this also doesnt match what was said before about it being the kidnappers turned cop killers.. does it? Well, unless they kidnap Connor then become cop killers by killing Jess... Maybe... But WHY would they kidnap Connor? Beacuse he dad's big in the business? Hmm?

'another team member finds his or her life in danger' - I wouldnt think it to be Don but looking at the circumstance maybe... I'm starting to wonder how much drama they can PUT into one episode!

I knew it had his girlfriends name on it... Wasn't it apprently visible in Season 2 finale? Jsut i rewatched the episode and couldnt find it =(
    Lol, I know what you mean out finding out personally - Mmm, how I'd love to do that. :drool:

5. Jay1987

Jay1987 Witness

So....I don't think its Angell....because....

She's NOT in the Credits....And I think the life-changing experience is for Danny

6. LyzabethSay

After reading it had this REALLY REALLY strange feeling it was Don. Kinda of scary feeling cuz it felt so true... Hmm... dunno but freaking hope not!

7. Jay1987

Jay1987 Witness

I don't think its Don, because...If Lindsay dies...theres more..Life changing for Danny in it, ya know?

8. Half

Half CSI Level Two

What. The. Heck? What is going on? First it is Angell, now it's someone in the opening credits? Does that mean that she's the one in danger, and someone else dies? It can't be Don, because he has Jess's badge and unless he gives it to her father in the first ten minutes and gets hit by a bus on the way home (not that I'd put it past TPTB) it's not plausible. I almost wish TPTB would just tell us who it is already; it's getting annoying.

9. LyzabethSay

As much as it seems likely to be Lindsay I have a strange feeling it's not. I mean I just think it would be too dramatic... Not saying that someone like Jess' death would be dramatic but it just seems a little over the top with her just having the baby and everything - if you get what I mean. Plus, would Lindsay be back by then? Knowing their timeline, possibly - but still.

I agree with you - it's just getting crazy with all different spoilers saying different things. I mean basically now there are two different possible plot lines - one of Jess getting killed and one of her not. And at the moment, with the new spoiler, it seems that it wont be her beacuse she's not in the credits???

How did we first assume/think/know it was her, anyways? [I kindda joined after someone mentioned it was her how they knew I dunno]

10. CdfSjaI

CdfSjaI Prime Suspect

Any hope that it is NOT Angell. I will gladly take:thumbsup:And I don't see the season 6 opening being fun or spirited if Don dies. He BRINGS the fun to the show. So does the FA banter:)

Oh by the way, this may be a little OT. But in Communication Breakdown, you know after the FA translator thingy scene, they were supposed to meet at ANGELL's apartment. So if Prey is the continuation of Comm.Brea. then wouldn't that scene take place at ANGELL's not Don's?? But he did open the door with a key. Just a little perturbed. Thoughts, anyone?

11. LyzabethSay

I do wonder how the season 6 opening will be like... I'm talking opening credits rather rathe first case. I mean say one of the main characters does kick the bucket - will someone take their place, say Angell or will there be casting call for a new character?

It's hardly OT I would have thought. It's about FA on a FA board... makes sense to me XP But yeah, in terms of the past coversation it is a bit out of place XP

Interesting thought but, no I think it's Don only cuz it's not likely to be the next day. Normally there's at least 2 or 3 days between episodes. Actually we have no idea how long it is between each case they show. Could be a week for all we know XP

12. Sam-Maddy

Sam-Maddy Rookie

The thing with the Ausiello spoiler is we don't know if his yes is for the first question, as in yes, I have scoop or if it is for the second question as in yes, it's a person from the opening credits. I really hope it's the second cause I don't want Angell to die.

13. FlackFan01

FlackFan01 Police Officer

You know, you have a point there. This very item that is a spoiler was being discussed on the NY board in one of the spoiler threads. Someone mentioned the very same thing you did. It's kinda hard to tell, but hey, I think "they" are keeping things quiet. Someone did say that the spoilers about *who* goes were pointing at one particular person, and those spoiler sources are quite accurate. As in 95% or so? As in, I think I will have to cry and cry and cry on May 20. Darn, hubby is out of town that night, so I can't cry on his shoulder. :( I just think things are being kept quiet about certain aspects of the ep. No, I don't want to see it now. :scream: I can't take this.

14. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I'm thinking he already has a key to her apartment in case of an emergency... and I'm sure she has a key to his place too. I kinda like it though 'cause they could just drop in anytime...

If it's in the opening credits and if Emmanuelle isn't on the cast list, then we have dodged a huge bullet-- no pun intended.

15. CdfSjaI

CdfSjaI Prime Suspect

I feel ya!
    I buying tons of kleenex the day of May 20th. I guess they can argue that she is in the opening credits. Since she is listed whenever she appears. those are still opening credits. But i hope that they mean someone else! I am desperately hoping so