Flack/Angell #2 - We Got Game.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Apr 7, 2009.

1. Sam-Maddy

Sam-Maddy Rookie

New thread, yay!!! I love the title!

The scene between Don and Jess was majorly hot!!! I'm glad I didn't watch the preview clip. It was totally worth the wait. These two have so much chemistry. I can't believe TPTB want to throw that all away.:scream:

2. Half

Half CSI Level Two

*laughs* You guys didn't warn me that the scene was going to make my TV implode!

Very good scene. Very hot scene. Very gutter-minded-inducing scene. I needed this for a different thread, but I'd be remiss if I didn't include it here:

[​IMG]

Just... god.

I'll screencap more when I get home from school.

3. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

the scene was nice i was not expecting to see something like that!! i like my spoilers but there is only so much i can find out and read (damn college!!!). i'm happy too that i didn't see anything with this scene in the previews it was such a surprise.

does Angell/EV have a tattoo on her wrist? i noticed that last night and i was like "Angell/EV just became more awesome!!" lol.

my mind was definitely in the gutter as well... i was wishing that i got t handcuff Eddie to a bed and not let him go!!

4. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

Holy WOW! My mind dug a much deeper gutter than ever before! I knew these two would naturally match! This was a match made in Heaven and "Prey" proved it!

The handcuff absolutely shocked me in a pleasant way! The only thing missing was the sound of the zipper and then Flacks eyes widening with shock and him say "Oh no you're not....."

*watermelon explodes startling me back to reality*

Flack made perfect 'prey' for our Angell. Let's hope to see another future version of an elderly version of them after becoming grandparents.

This pair certainly has game!

5. Sam-Maddy

Sam-Maddy Rookie

I was wondering the same thing too. I couldn't tell if that was a tattoo or a bracelet. I've never noticed it before and I've seen a lot of her films.

Man, that scene was extra steamy. I re-watched it a couple of times and each time, I'm still in awe of how much chemistry these two have.

6. MickieParade26

MickieParade26 Victim

Wooh, new thread. :D

I kept wondering if that was a tattoo, too. It looks like it is.
    Anyway last night's episode was awesome. :devil: The handcuffs...
    But then after her scene with Mac, Angell just kinda disappeared. I was a bit disappointed about that.

And am I the only one who wants someone else to acknowledge that they're seeing each other? I know they were trying to keep it on the down low but wouldn't they eventually tell people? I would at least expect Flack to tell Danny.

7. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

She does! If it was a bracelet, it would hang from her wrist. I wonder if Don has a tattoo as well... I can so see them talking about tattoos and the stories behind them... *shakes head* Anyways, I'm off topic.

I'm thinking that they picked up where they left off when Don came back after the case... *pokes TPTB* They always leave out the scenes with potential.

8. LyzabethSay

LyzabethSay Prime Suspect

Oh yeah, I never noticed Angell/EV's tattoo before... Interesting place to have one...
    Don doesnt have a tatoo but apparently Eddie has one of his girlfriends name on his shoulder... I remember reading somewhere that is was noticeable in 'Charge of this Post' but I never saw it... and apparently it would have been visible in 'You Only Die Once' but he asked them to edit it out.

9. csimania19

csimania19 Rookie

gaaah. that scene. it's like on loop in my head right now. haha. anyways when i watched it, i wasn't all squee and everything. well yeah i was, but it wasn't some shocking "this is the one we've been waiting for" thing like the kiss back in dead inside. it seemed like (for me personally) that it was typical flack and angell, like i'm used to it already. seemed like they already had a scene like that before. i don't know. can't explain. it was hot though. nuff said about that. :p

10. Half

Half CSI Level Two

As promised, although a few hours late.

You know how last episode was rather platonic? Yeah, this one wasn't. Rather opposite, really. :devil:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I wonder how much fun Emmanuelle had with this:
    [​IMG]

Hug
    Kissing
    Kissing. Against a wall.
    More Kissing. There was a lot in the first ten minutes, wasn't there?

Seriously, show, why do you do this to me? That was awesome. :lol:

I noticed the tattoo when I capped it. Although I was a bit busy paying attention to the handcuffs. *laughs*

By the way, if anyone wants larger versions of any of those caps, just ask.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2009
  11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Thanks for posting those caps, Alex. Their chemistry just oozes off the screen even from the caps. :) They were sizzling hot! And that "don't make me cuff your other hand"... brilliant! Her tatt kind of looks like one of those henna things to me.

Do you mind if I use the caps to make icons, banners, etc?

12. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Go ahead and use them, GNRFan. Like I said, if you need larger versions, just ask, because they're medium Photobucket images. They can be much, much bigger. *laughs*

About their chemistry: I know! It's insane, I was capping the scene and I was just, like, "This should not be as awesome as it is." I forgot I was supposed to be hitting the Print Screen button about six times.

13. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

:lol: Yeah, it should be illegal to have that much chemistry, seriously. :D It was funny how he brought lattes and she could care less about them. All she wanted was some time alone with her man. ;)

14. CdfSjaI

CdfSjaI Prime Suspect

Tciddaisc, If possible, can I be sent the large pictures?? They would be so enjoyable :devil: I want one as my wallpaper.

That scene is going down in history for me. TV becomes so much more fun for me when I get to see this couple---- and the actors too:drool:

All the hot kisses..
    what will I do without their kisses, when she is gone? *sighs* *gets p'od at TPTB--again*

I love Flack in regular clothes, so that in itself got me excited. And then Angell comes out in Flack's sexy shirt. And then kissing against a wall, her on top of him, handcuffs...... *brain overload and mind in gutter*

15. Half

Half CSI Level Two

CdfSjaI- I need to be one of your contacts before I can send you a message, apparently, so once you accept I'll send you all of them, in large version.

ETA: Eh, I'll just put links to them. It's easier than sending them.
    Handcuffing
    Kiss 1
    Kiss Against A Wall

Kiss 2
    Laugh/Kiss
    More Kissing
    Hug(gish)

I just realized that I have over 860 posts, yet I haven't even been a member for a year. I wonder if that's a bad thing. :lol:

Last edited: Apr 11, 2009