Flack/Angell #2 - We Got Game.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Apr 7, 2009.

1. LyzabethSay

LyzabethSay Prime Suspect

Mmmm, your screencaps are adorable. I was enjoying myself by testing abilities with photoshop yesterday and came up with some very intresting icons and bannes... might display them for you guys later....

I've been telling myself to stay away from making FanVids untill after my exam but I couldnt help it, I've started one and spent at least an hour last night editing the same section of video and it was wonderful to jsut repeadtly see them make out... [that makes my brain sound like its floating around a gutter somewhere] But no I'm jsut hoping it looks good.

If Don and Jess had one song to represent their relationship what would it be?

2. csimania19

csimania19 Rookie

nice caps alex! man. my laptop just burned down. :lol: HOOOOOOOT. well after this scene angell disappeared and she only had one interrogation scene with mac. but oh well. their scene counts for like 5 scenes already. hahaha. and seriously, tptb hooking up flack and that devon girl back in season 4? please. they were more "down and dirty" i should say, but i think it was an obvious mistake. :lol:

3. CdfSjaI

CdfSjaI Prime Suspect

LyzabethSay,

Make sure to post the link when you're done with the video:) I'd really like to see it.

Songs when I think of F/A hmmm (so many)

- I know country isn't for everyone but, Sweet Thing or Somebody Like You by Keith Urban fits them so well.

-This is an old one but I also like Falling For You by Tamia

-Hanging By A Moment - Lifehouse

-Lucky by Jason Mraz ft. Colbie Calliat.

Just some of my suggestions. They may be kinda blah though.....

ETA: Devon was definitely a mistake. She was a total well, skank. I'm glad they showed her though. It makes me feel even happier that he's with Angell, she's 100x much better.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2009
  4. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

I come here, only mean to say, I hate such scene! Don belong me:scream::scream::scream:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. M-n-Mfan7

M-n-Mfan7 Victim

Hi I'm new here, but I also love Flangell....and M&M... but since this is a Flangell forum I will postabout them.
    What are the chances that TPTB are just leaking stuff that isnt EXACTLY like it is written..... I mean the promo for Point of No Return was that "A former M.E. dies...." it was a former M.E.s wife. I mean after Wed'seppy how can they take that from us???? Flack has been on the show since day 1 and FINALLY has a love intrest... someone smart, sxy and just as deserving as him. They are amazingly sexy together and there is chemistry there.... We can all pray that TPTB dont really kill off angell....I have a forum on CBS... that is just a protest to not kill off Angell... the producers say that they read these post so its a test to see if they really do.

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Welcome to the site, M-n-Mfan. Since you're new, you might not know about spoiler bars. When we're discussing something that is going to happen in future episodes, we're supposed to put it in spoiler codes so that those who don't want to be spoiled won't see it. To do spoiler code you just type:

[*spoiler=title of spoiler something like "finale"]your spoiler comments go here[*/spoiler].

Just take out all of the *'s.

Or if it's easier, click on the little smilie face with the X over his mouth and follow the instructions and it'll put your comments in spoiler code. :)

They might read the boards, but the problem is that the finale was probably already filmed by the time we got confirmation that Angell was indeed the one being killed off. :(

7. Jay1987

Jay1987 Witness

Dammit it makes me so sad...they are sooooooooo cute together...and then....she MAYBE die....I'm Fiesta and Flangell.....its so nice and hot to see, how happy he is, with angell...please don't break his heart..

8. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Happy Easter/Holiday of Choice, fellow shippers! :D

It's so depressing. I mean, really, the first time I actually ship something and it ends like this. Maybe the writers will make me feel better when the episode actually airs, but considering I also despise cheesy death scenes, I'm not counting on the finale making me happy at all. I swear to you, if the Criminal Minds finale ends badly too... that Thursday I will be a mega pain-in-the-ass. Seriously.

9. MickieParade26

MickieParade26 Victim

Oh definitely. If both of those finales end badly, I will NOT be a very happy camper that Thursday. Luckily Criminal Minds usually does a good job, but with what's most likely (still refuse to believe it's positive) coming for New York, I'll be upset either way. I just pray we get at least one emotional scene between Don and Jess before the finale. Because we've seen them all flirty and fun and stuff but I want to see something a bit more serious. Maybe talking about Sam or something?

10. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hey M-n-Mfan7, welcome to the thread! Hope to see you around here more often...

Oh god, I'm not even sure if I want to watch the finale... there will be chaos induced if anything happens to Jess. I really hope that this is a really bad joke. *pokes TPTB* Just when they finally found someone for Don...

11. CdfSjaI

CdfSjaI Prime Suspect

Hey Guys! I thought I would come here and post this bit of the Peter Lenkov interview:

CSI Files: Flack has found happiness with fellow detective Jessica Angell. What was behind the decision to pair them up? Lenkov: Chemistry. Pure and simple. This was not a relationship built in editing. You could see it on the set, in the dailies, these two actors--and characters--enjoyed working together. And it was only natural to move things in a romantic direction.

Isn't that just the cutest??!!! Their chemistry is soooooooo obvious. Thank goodness for them getting together. GOOD decision TPTB:thumbsup: Putting together two people that make me:drool:

Karu Mila, have to agree with you...
    how can they take Angell away? just when they'd found someone perfect for him. HATED that stupid devon girl with a passion. PLEASE don't let Angell die, I will give you my soul!!!

12. LyzabethSay

LyzabethSay Prime Suspect

I'm with you there... the mere thought of what might happen is frightening me. But then again, I'd rather see what happens first hand as apposed being told by someone that the worst has happened. And it's true, it's not fair on Don either. He has been a very side line character throughout the seasons and now here, ther eis some real juicy plot for him and they take it away - Mean much!

Lol, I know how you feel. I'd do the same XP

13. FlackFan01

FlackFan01 Police Officer

Hello - my first time in here.

Um, I think Eddie does have a tatoo. I am almost positive. Ugh, I can't remember for sure right now. Quick, let's find an ep with him without a shirt on, I'm sure we'll find a tat if he's got one (like on his shoulder or something).

I have only recently gotten to like F/A. Of course, if what the spoilers say is true, I will be :scream::confused::( I get the feeling I'm not the only one here who would feel that way.

OK, there's my first post here!

Last edited: Apr 21, 2009
  14. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hey FlackFan01, welcome to the thread!

Thank god... I was beginning to think that TPTB wouldn't give Don any love. It's a good think they introduced Jess to the show.

He's got some sort of black or dark green Celtic tattoo on his shoulder... I forget which one though. I think it's a good thing that Jess has a tattoo as well 'cause that's one more thing they have in common. I wonder what the kind of stories are behind them. There should be a small scene about Don or Jess giving us a hint...

15. FlackFan01

FlackFan01 Police Officer

Thanks for the welcome!

Yes, Don needs some love. I was willing to help out there, but my calls were never returned. :shifty:

Oooh, I'll have to check it out. A celtic tatoo? Sounds pretty cool! Eddie is part Irish, isn't he?

Yes, they need to give us some backstory on Don and Jess. A little more info, please?!