House #3: Everybody Lies

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by sandersidle, Sep 26, 2008.

?

New thread title?

Poll closed Oct 3, 2008.
  1. House #3: Humorous Outrageous Unkind Sarcastic Ego...but we love him.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  2. House #3: A lowly infectious diseases guy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. House #3: They Call Me "The Cane"

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  4. House #3: No more mister Nice Guy

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  5. House #3: Finally lupus

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  6. House #3: Read less, more tv

2 vote(s)
    8.7%
  7. House #3: There's no "I" in "team"

2 vote(s)
    8.7%
  8. House #3: Patients always lie

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. House #3: Everybody Lies

10 vote(s)
    43.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Thanks for that Ginna! When did they do that?

2. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

I think the Easter Egg roll was yesterday - they always do it the Monday after Easter.

3. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Not the hallucinations of Amber. No please!!! Ugh! :scream:

4. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

OMG! Monday's episode wasn't that great, but the end was like, WOAH! Didn't expect Chase to give in, and REALLY didn't expect Amber to come back. Well, in his imagination.

5. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

Am I the only one who didn't care for the whole Chase/Cameron drama? The scenes with those two made me feel like I was watching The Bold and the Beautiful, and not House MD. They were dreary and very predictable. Bleh.

Wilson back to screwing with House. I loved that. It showed how Wilson really cares for House (and vice versa). The scene with them eating and having fun was adorable, and very needed after all the dramas they shared.

Amber at the end... not sure how I feel about that yet. Took me by surprise, that's for sure. The fact that he sees her, might mean that House is a) finally showing effects from Kutner's death and b) realising that (like Wilson said) he's gonna end up alone in the end. It may be the wake up call that he needs.

Plus, I'm always in for some House/Wilson drama, so I'm good for the next few episodes :angel:

6. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

*raises hand* Me. I'm sooooo not impressed by their "romance". I have never seen any real chemistry between them. I felt nothing when they slept together, when he pined over her, when she finally gave in, and when we see the little snippets of them together in the later seasons. And it is very "soap opera". Then again, I think the Huddy thing is a little silly too, at least at the moment. I mean, Lisa's entire participation in this last episode was basically to further establish that "Cuddy has a crush on House, OOOoooo". :rolleyes:

Sorry, never been a fan of the "Huddy" pairing (it never even occurred to me to root for them as a legit couple until I found out very recently that people DO ship them together). I see them as friends who banter and harmlessly flirt, nothing more.

I thought it was awesome and very House-appropriate. At least House didn't sneer at Wilson, wave it off and render all of Wilson's efforts fruitless. I kind of had Wilson's intentions pegged from the beginning, though. Even before the episode, when I heard a promo talking about Wilson's new diet, I was thinking "oh please, he's just screwing with House". And he was. :D

P.S. House called Wilson a bitch! Hehehe...

It's a strange turn of events, to be sure... but yeah, I think your (a) and (b) are correct. And perhaps, also, that (c) he's losing his mind.

Me too. :lol: Then again, after House/Cameron, my second favorite pairing is House/Wilson, so you may look at their drama a bit differently. ;)

P.S. again, I loved their "having lunch and laughing together" moment at the end. It seems House can turn off his "I over-analyze and negate everything while being snarky" mode once in a while and just laugh with a friend. That's a promising insight into House's character.

7. xeri

xeri Hit and Run

Loved that Wilson is back in his game *g*

And yay more screen time for Chase :) , but the whole Chameron thing IDK , she always treats him crappy and now they're gonna marry ?? but this is House ,I'm sure something will come up.

I'm tired of this Huddy thing .She behaves childish and she and Chase are more defined as part(or not) of some relationship ,than as characters with their own role and as doctors.

I'm glad they at least used Kutners death for the other characters , like House angst he's loosing his mojo , the whole Chameron-thing, Taubs idea soo Kutner-like *g* , the Forteen trouble in paradise ...

The end *lol* yay CTB made an appearance :thumbsup:
    Hehe can't wait where this will go.

8. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

I love the 'bromance' between House and Wilson, makes me smile. During the episode I was getting annoyed with Cameron, I just wanted to yell "WHAT DO YOU WANT?" I don't believe she even knows, that's why I was surprised she wanted Chase to propose. I don't understand why they brought Amber back in though, does anyone know what her purpose is? I don't want House having mental issues.

9. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

I heart their bromance. I wish they'd stop dancing around the issue and just jump each other already. I mean, Wilson DID date the female House. He might as well move on to the real thing (not that they'd date, but they could have some hot bromantic sex). I'd love to see the awkward fall-out after that.

*chuckle* Maybe that's why Amber is showing up in House's hallucinations. Maybe she's there to say "stop denying it, you want my ex-boyfriend".

I think she wants to be in a safe, secure relationship. She's obviously grown up, matured, moved beyond the need to get involved with "broken" people, but her feelings for House went beyond her desire to fix his brokenness. I think she really did love him, but knew (and knows) that he can't maintain a serious relationship, not the way he is now.

Marrying Chase, for whom I think she's also developed genuine feelings (though not in the same way that she felt for House), is safe and secure, something she was never gonna get from House. Basically I think she feels more for House, and always will, but Chase is good enough as a second place.

Not that she'll ever tell Chase the truth.

Actually I'm not sure that she's even aware of this herself.

And maybe I've gone way out on a limb here, and the limb is totally wrong, and I'm going to fall out of the metaphorical tree and break my arm.

10. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

No new episode this week, but promo for next week's epi

Oooh, this looks like fun! :D
    Maybe I'll dig this Chase/Cameron wedding after all. :p

And er.. why does it not surprise me that House can throw one hell of a bachelor party? :devil:

11. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

I really do agree with your interpretation. I am happy Chase did not desert her because he evidently understands she needs someone secure as you stated. I just felt bad for him because she tried avoiding him when he obviously loves her more than anything.

Haha Wilson and House shared a funny scene. I am glad Wilson is moving on with his life, and I love how he understands House perfectly. The scene where Wilson explained to house that it is okay to be losing your mind also showed how he understands House. I just feel bad for House because he hallucinated Amber! :confused:

12. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

House was on last night?! It didn't record. I assumed there wasn't one this week.

13. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

No, no worries. There was no House last night. Next week's the next episode. :)

14. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

Oh, thanks. That's a relief. I got home from school and was madly searching Hulu looking for the episode. Glad I didn't miss it. :)

15. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

Ep 5x23 Under My Skin

pics

Ep 5x22 House divided

pics