Flack #9: An Officer and a Gentleman

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Sep 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NypdFlackie

NypdFlackie Hit and Run

I think it was Flack's apartment, I saw some hockey sticks leaning in the corner.

2. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

WOW,Flack's apartment! Flack's apartment!:drool::drool::drool:
    I can't wait for and go there, then give oneself, capture a good position.For example bed!:devil::devil:
    Uh.....Sunday, I absolute edit more picture. the man can't be stop love he:drool:

3. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

How great was it to hear Flack mention Sam last night? They need to give us some info. on that storyline. Does Sam know that Don knows? Did they talk about it? I would like to see Sam back again.

Here's some caps I did from last night's epi.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. PepeBee

PepeBee Rookie

Get me a drool bucket. QUICKLY! :drool::drool::drool:

Thanks for the nice screen caps everyone! :thumbsup:

I can say that I enjoyed the scene of Flack and Angell with my eyes closed but with my ears open. I did feel uncomfortable watching the whole thing but at least I listened to it, right? :shifty: Also, it was a bit unnecessary for the scene. I know I like Flack and Angell but it was kind of off-putting for me.

And yes, I think all of us are in agreement that we need to take FLack out shopping and we can try on the clothes together in a single fitting room! :devil:

5. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I agree, thought the scene was unnecessary. I don't need all that relationship stuff on NY. Whether it be F/A or D/L or anyone. I guess they are really showing us that F/A is together but I got that from the last epi and the one before, lol! But I enjoyed seeing Flack in jeans! :drool:

6. ZhuShuaijie

Anyway, I come back, but, who can give me a piece of bean curd, let me to bump to go to, suicide.
    After all, 5555......(Weep)I beloved man, discard me yesterday. that is let me broken-hearted! I hated a such scene!!!:scream::scream:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    But, big boy, still thus like dally his tongue. Yeah!I know that he is at seduce me ,let me smile:lol::lol::drool::p:guffaw:.
    [​IMG]

http://www.my2cool.com/albums/2009/04/11/20090411110749D85f.jpg
    [​IMG]

And, I the beloved man be thus sexy and happy. so as his happiness, I think that I will forgive him:).
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Uh.....Continue, I love how detective is, hear the news concerning other people's younger sister.My meaning is, he is a great elder brother, is not?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    http://www.my2cool.com/albums/2009/04/11/2009041111075713Af.jpg
    End, leave a lot of handsome detectives with beautiful blue eyes, give everyone sharing. Anyway the man can't stop love him:drool::drool:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    http://www.my2cool.com/albums/2009/04/11/20090411110803316f.jpg

7. PepeBee

PepeBee Rookie

Those are some sizzling hot pictures Zhu! Whew! Somebody just turned the heat up in he-yuh! :scream::guffaw:

8. ZhuShuaijie

Yes!Nobody denial, Flack absolute is let man body fever clubman, Uh.....Such sexy. let me dare not to see him. otherwise, I will flow nosebleed:lol::lol::lol::drool:

9. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

So are we ready for a new one tonight? I didn't see Angell listed in the credits so some plain ole Flack tonight then? Sounds good to me! :hugegrin:

10. ErinElizabeth

ErinElizabeth Rookie

Yes! Finally some good ole Flack again! :D

11. ZhuShuaijie

Haha......Anyway, this handsome man, come from NY5-24:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    I only mean to say, the man of lounge suit always such sexy:drool: .
    End, I need help:
    Who know here NY4-3:
    [​IMG]
    That background music is what:confused:

12. ZhuShuaijie

5555.....Anyway, I need to know, at the NY5-21 Flack's perform is little?
    Uh......I have some photograph:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    probably, Friday or Sunday will have more.

And concerning the plot, I see in China of Friday, I can see

13. CdfSjaI

CdfSjaI Prime Suspect

Thanks for the pictures! He is lovely all the time, so sexy:drool: This episode had only about 3 minutes of Don time--collectively! Now THAT should be a crime. He needs a lot more time than that, in every episode

14. CCA

CCA Police Officer

wow i've been missing some good scenes with Flack...well at least I'm some what catching up by y'all posting the pictures for me! :) Thanks lol

15. ZhuShuaijie

Yes,Yes!I think that true man such lovely.His need more perform, that will have more people to see.:lol:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

And Hello, I disappear the rival in loves:lol:.What are you-all doing? Why always desolate here:( .....
    OK,Anyway, I come back, and bring more concerning handsome detective picture.
    Haha.....Formerly, I only know, our big boy's detectives like to play his tongue. but now, anyway, I discover more interesting thing:drool::
    [​IMG]
    At China, we call that the such action is the orchid finger. Uh......That be the ladyship's:devil: behave. Uh......at the USA, it express what? but, doubtless ,detective always thus lovely , can't stop love him:lol:.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And, who lose thus beautiful big eyes, it always let me drool:drool:, Uh.....Sexy man!:p:eek:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    End, the boy always has many interesting facial expressions!!Love him!:lol::drool:

http://www.my2cool.com/albums/2009/04/26/20090426085223E34f.jpg

More about CSI NY5-21 Don Flack pic

Last edited: Apr 26, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.