George/Nick:Texan Charm #10

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Mar 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

You did that too? I was wondering where the heck he went. :lol:

2. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

In Turn Turn Turn I thought I saw a brace underneath his blue shirt when he walked in to interrogate the baseball player,the shirt was looser than when he was with Mandy. I too have noticed the zippers all the way up,and he is walking a lot straighter and sitting a lot straighter. It could be either or,a chill could give him muscle spasms or they are trying to mask the brace. I just hope he is feeling better soon.

And they showed Snakes today on Spike and my daughter thought he was so good in this episode...he was!

Last edited: Apr 3, 2009
  3. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

There is a video up from the 200th ****isode party on the site that is to remain nameless here. It's not a long video but there is a small interview with George. He's sounding a little rough, like he may have had a cold. Thanks to Wojo for bringing the video to light in the Eric/Greg discussion thread :)

4. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

He sounds like he's losing his voice..

"Hi I'm George.." cackle..cackle..

I had laryngitis once, gees it was awful..

Last edited: Apr 5, 2009
  5. CgrGrl

CgrGrl Witness

Was the filming of the episode around the same time as the party? If that's the case I can understand the lack of Nick between being sick and back woes. Hopefully somebody fed that boy some homemade chicken noodle soup.

6. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Man and I was so sad that I couldn't watch the 200th episode till now... but it really seems like it wasn't really worth it, huh??? :wtf:

Hopefully there'll be some scenes from the episode on YouTube so I can at least see some Nicky from that epsiode :)

Nicky speaking Spanish... that's something I was waiting for a long time, at least something I can look forward to :drool:

I'm sure the next one will be a better one for our guy, the promos give hope :thumbsup:

7. all falls down

all falls down Dead on Arrival

This is SO late, but what did he say? ]: Poor Georgie.

8. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I tried to find the interview, but I think it was taken down. It was a Q&A with AOL and he just mentioned and I paraphrase, how much he enjoyed working with Jorja, but he was happy with Lauren Lee Smith and that she wasn't a diva.

So some Jorja Fox fans mistook this as a slight towards Jorja because he used the word 'diva' and 'Jorja' in the same sentence.

Then he mentioned how difficult it was to work with Gary and Billy in the last season because they were tired of the show and wanted to move on, so again some fans mistook this as a slight towards them when it wasn't. They had a case of "one foot out the door syndrome" is all.

Hope that helps.:)

ETA: Here's the link. I couldn't put it up earlier because I was in the library when I originally wrote this post.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2009
  9. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

I think before this slips to the second page :eek: we should talk about last weeks show and of course George :)

Certainly a lot more George it The Decent of Man than there was the previous week :scream: George did look as though he was really hurting in the episode. I hope the back pain was at it worse and things are going to get better. You could tell the way Nick was leaning against desks that George was hurting. Normally Nick would be standing looking at the evidence but not in this weeks show. It really is good of tptb to accommodate George's back problems and let Nick do some unlike Nick leaning.

And I see that Nick, Riley and Greg have got their office back to themselves :) I also liked the break room scene towards the end with the three of them going out for breakfast. It's something that we haven't really seen a lot of over the years so it's nice to know that the members do do something outside of going to work all the time :)

10. Stokes4Me

Stokes4Me Cute but Pshyco Premium Member

Yes, it was nice to see a lot more Nick in this eppy ( The Descent of Man) however George looked like he was in a lot of pain. He is such a brave man still going in to do his job and not letting us fans down and I hope his predicament will soon be over, surgery or not.

I love it that the new episodes contain more "away from the lab" interaction with the team, there hasn't been much of that in the last seasons. I can recall the go carting in A la cart and the diner scene in For Gedda, but then again my memory ain't the best:lol:

11. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

We did get a good amount of Nick in last week's episode, which I was happy about. Looks like we will get some funny Nick moments in this week's episode too.

12. Hounds of Love

Hounds of Love Prime Suspect

Mmm, love it when he speaks Spanish! I really hope he's going to find some solution to his herniated disc soon, with filming wrapping not too long from now, maybe the break will allow him to either get surgery or some well deserved rest.

Saw the promo for this week's, can I just say how sexy George looks in red (orange?) tinted protective glasses along with his backward cap? Heck he'll look sexy in a straight jacket! :lol:

13. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

He'd look sexy even if he came out of a swamp and was covered with all kinds of icky stuff..

Wait..that's a great idea for a Halloween fan fic..*runs off to jot down Nick The Swamp Monster

14. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Just watched last weeks episode and I was also sharing the pain poor George must have been in :( Man that was soooooo hard to watch... I'm sure he's on pretty heavy medications, you can see it in his face... poor boy :( He really needs a hug from the Ward girls :lol:

I loved the scenes where Nick had his "little chat" with the girls :) His faces there where just priceless :guffaw: But this French guy broke the camel's back :lol: "horse"... man and I thought that some people would have problems to get what George is saying because of his Texan drawl :guffaw:

15. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Woe! I got my package from Smokey! Drooooooooool..thanks darlin!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.