"A Space Oddity" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Apr 12, 2009.

1. matt729

matt729 Dead on Arrival

Be intresting to see Hodges and Wendy working together again. In the previews it looks like they might finally get into a relationship. I am not sure about the whole Star Track theme, but i am crossing my fingers!

2. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I'm so glad Mandy is in this. I've missed her.

3. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Yeah Mandy rocks. She is such a great character and, like poor Bobby, not seen enough.

4. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

I absolutely agree on that one... We can never have enough of Mandy in an episode and the same goes for Bobby. It's sad that we don't get them to see more often :(

But just for seeing Mandy again this episode will get my attention :) And I would be so happy when she would get the chance to talk to Nick though... :devil:

5. andsoareyou

andsoareyou Dead on Arrival

I wish that they'd let Wendy and Mandy do more scenes together. I feel like they would be friends. For some reason, I picture them going out together after shift. They're both single...Mandy probably advises Wendy on the Hodges situation. I just think that since they both can be very sarcastic, and since they're both obviously very smart, that they'd get along. I like when female characters are buddies.

6. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Like that idea and imagine the two also as friends :) Maybe they're... who knows ;)

Man can't wait for that episode, it seems to be a very funny one :lol:

7. electra

electra Pathologist

I will be Okay with the episode if the writers DO NOT put Wendy and Hodges together romantically.I like both of them separately but them as a couple makes me cringe.:(

8. gilsgal

gilsgal Lab Technician

I have to say that this is the first episode I've looked forward to since before Grissom left. TPTB have always done wonderful things with the Lab Rat episodes; they're quirky,light-hearted and laugh-out-loud funny. I also love Wendy and Hodges and the way they play off of each other.
    I was a big Star Trek fan (yes the original series...lol) when I was a kid, so I think I'll really enjoy this.

9. dandylion

dandylion Hit and Run

I, too, love the way that Hodges and Wendy play off each other. I think that we don't have to worry about actually seeing them together as a couple, the whole "problem" with them is that they just can't seem to get it right (mostly due to Hodges' stupid comments). I enjoy the fact that it's sort of a love/hate relationship. I also like that in the first Lab Rats, Wendy even said, "what are we, 12?". They kind of are 12 around each other and I think it's a fun dynamic.

10. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Exactly me too, and from what I've observed Wendy can barly tolerate Hodges, hes just not her type, she's classy and he's not:(I saw a preview of this last night during "Without A Trace", and what they showed looked silly and ridiculous, but then again, I'm not a Sci-Fi fan, so I hope it's better than the preview~

Last edited: Apr 16, 2009
  11. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

This episode looks fun! The CTV promo is WAAAAY better than the CBS one. Still hoping for a matrix reference...they have too!

12. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

The episode is supposed to be silly and ridiculous. That's the point. They like to do a silly episode every now and then to break the cycle of constant depressing episodes (depressing in terms of how a victim is killed, who is left behind, etc)... the sad tone of an episode I mean. This one is supposed to be more fun and silly. It looks hilarious to me personally. I think they are eventually going to end up putting those two together. A lot of tv relationships start off where the girl hates the guy. :lol: But then later they end up falling in love with each other. Classic scenario. :lol:

I hope there isn't a reference to Matrix. Don't want to be reminded of that because every time I think of how that ended I get upset all over again. :lol:

13. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I know I ship them, but I can't see Wendy and Hodges in any sort of real relationship, anyway. I wouldn't worry too much, because unless the characters change drastically, it'll be impossible to write them as a couple. Hodges can have his fantasies and they can flirt all they want, hell she can even kiss him once if she really wants to. But a real relationship? Nah.

I'll probably be eating my words by next season, but whatever.

14. alynch

alynch Dead on Arrival

15. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Wendy looks absolutely stunning.

:devil: