William/Grissom Perfect 10 Picture thread!

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by WP_Rocks_MY_World, Apr 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

There are HQ pictures from the press conference in Cannes on WPAP. Check out the link to the Gallery and it'll take you right to the Latest Additions section.
    There is one that is just beyond adorable, and I'll post it in a second :)

SO CUTE...Mr. Bashful...

2. GrissomLivesOn

GrissomLivesOn Hit and Run

Criminologist86, the one you posted is so adorable that I have no words to describe how it made me feel.

Desertwind, the ones you posted, especially the ones called "The Eyebrow" and "Confused," were extremely drool-worthy as well.

Furthermore, as soon as I find more pictures, I will post a few.

3. Criminologist86

GrissomLivesOn: GAWD I KNOW!! I just giggle and almost cry and laugh and smile when I see that....It's my wallpaper and will be for quite a long time. That captures the pure essence of Billy; a sweet, compassionate, kind, adorable, sexy, loving guy who knows how to be serious, and knows how to have fun. GOD I love that man so much!! It's SO WONDERFUL to see that grin....I think he was reacting (bashfully, obviously ;p) to something someone said (that's not written anywhere, just my speculation) and the brilliant photographer caught the moment. THANK GOODNESS for that photographer!! :)

Miss you Billy Petersen.

4. GrissomLivesOn

I must agree - thank goodness for that photographer! When I saw that picture, my breath caught in my throat, my stomach fell to the floor, and I could not say anything at all. Billy just has that type of effect on me for some reason, and I'm not questioning it.

5. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

:( Sorry I don't find the white hair attractive, he looks 80 years old, why does he want to present this image of himself? grampa Billy:eek: but, I just found this classic photo of him with the leader of all CSI's, Jerry Bruckheimer.. I don't know the date but it's on the CSI lot~

BILLY..JERRY..MARG

6. Criminologist86

I think it takes some getting used to, but I think Billy has transitioned from being Grissom 24/7 to being BILLY, you know? I think he's finally separated himself (more so than he was before, not entirely) from Grissom, and he's "letting his hair down" so to speak. I think he's under less stress, pressure & anxiety and is finally letting his age show. He IS 56, after all...not that it's a bad thing, but he's just letting it all show now. He's (to me) as attractive as ever!

7. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

8. GrissomLivesOn

I have to agree with you there, Desertwind. I know that while some people do like his "new" look, others don't, and I suppose it just depends. Personally, I can take the "new" look or leave it, and it does not matter.

9. gilsgal

gilsgal Lab Technician

Well, the white hair isn't my favourite look for Billy, but I still think he's HOT regardless. I certainly understand him wanting to be himself for a while. I bet he'll colour it again sometime, but for now, this look is as far away from Grissom as he can get. I do miss the beard though...

For your viewing enjoyment:

So Handsome

Tush :drool: From one of my favourite scenes in Big Middle

Intense

Smiling with Mickey

The Back View [​IMG]

Adorable

10. Criminologist86

I. LOVE. THAT. MAN'S. BUTT.

Oh. WOW.

THANKS for the rear view pictures......wow.....I'm very happy right now! :devil:

11. GrissomLivesOn

Oh, yum...all of these pictures are so gorgeous that it makes me pretty close to insane. I especially liked the ones called, "Smiling with Mickey," and "Adorable."

Furthermore, I have to admit that I have quite the soft spot for clean-shaven Gil, so that last picture was a real treat for me. :drool: Thank you so much, gilsgal.

:lol: I can tell. I must also admit that Billy does have quite a nice butt, and...well, I won't go there, out of consideration for others. However, I want you all to know that I'm still looking for decent pictures of Billy and or Gil, so when I find some, I'll be posting them.

12. gilsgal

gilsgal Lab Technician

ME TOO, ME TOO!!!! *sigh*...*drool*....[​IMG]

So happy that I could bring a smile to your face GrissomLivesOn.

I love Billy any way that I can get him, but the beard has always kind of done it for me...makes him more intense and mysterious I guess. :devil:

However, I like him clean shaven as well. I love that pic "Adorable" because he has such a happy, mischievous little boy look in it. :adore:

13. GrissomLivesOn

I have to agree with you there, gilsgal. The beard does give him a mysterious, alluring look. However, I like him clean-shaven because it makes him look younger. The beard...well, in a way it makes him age more than he needs to, but that's just my opinion.

14. Criminologist86

I'm a beard lover myself, but everyone has their own like in terms of facial hair with Billy <3
    I think having a beard kind of rounds out his face more and makes him look younger, and MUCH sexier. Kinda like this...(MUCHO SEXINESS!)

Oh GOD I'm MELTING!!

They WANT me to die

*Amb's down

15. gilsgal

gilsgal Lab Technician

[​IMG]
    Love, love , love these pics Crim!!! The beard...mmmmm.....:drool:
    However, I do get what GrissomLivesOn is saying. In many of the clean shaven pics, Billy/Grissom looks very boyish, although I don't think necessarily younger, if that makes any sense....lol

Some of my favourites from different movies:

Fear

Kiss the Sky "Tell me what you want me to do, to you, for you with you..." :drool:

Long Gone

Gunshy

Keep the Change

The Staircase

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.