William/Grissom Perfect 10 Picture thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if one had a "night out" with him, what would your 1st question to him be?
Ah, just one question? lol. Well wouldn't it be the age old "Your place or mine?":devil:

Now I really gotta see "The Beast". I still can't believe I haven't. Shame on me, I know.

Great choice of pics Desertwind and GrissomLivesOn.:drool:

So if one had a "night out" with him said:
My first question would be, "Why the hell did Gina let you out with me?!!" Honestly, I'd never go out with another woman's husband -- though good lord, if he *were not* married...:devil:

Bestie: I'm with YOU on that answer! I seriously would....NO shame. Preferably his place, but mine works too ;P

SEXY pictures, ladies! Thanks for posting :)

I think I'd ask him "How about those CUBS" his passion, and listen while he raved on and on about them. Or "what are you doing next, in your career" something that would excite him, & not personal stuff, that would make him uncomfortable, I think. And the pertinet one "Are you planning a guest spot on CSI, in the near future"?

grissomicongreen.jpg

CHICAGO

CUBS GAME

Last edited:
DW: WHERE did you find that first picture?!?!? I need MORE from that event....seriously....Pleeease share your source!

He's GORGEOUS!!!

WOW, that Melt one....well, yeah...:drool:*goes straight into a puddle on the floor*

Oh, geez you were being serious about that question weren't you DW?:brickwall: And here I was being...well, ya know. Seriously though, I'd probably ask him something I know I could get him talking for awhile about, baseball (the Cubbies), hockey, golfing...I'm a fan too, so the conversation wouldn't necessarily be one sided. Although, I'd be content just listening to him.;)

calling you

glasses, beard, and pretty blues

gorgeous

:lol:Criminalogist you'd better take a chil pill, when you see him in person, or you'll never get through it..and your so welcome, I love him too:p some caps from a ways back in tight jeans, form "TLADILA" 1985~ and "Hard Promises" 1993~

HIS LONG LEGS AND TUSH

NICE VIEW

AND THE FRONT

Courtesy of WPAP~

Last edited:
DW: That man in JEANS, I SWEAR to Mary, it does something so not right to me.....God almighty....
Thanks for the pictures, woman, you SO know how to find the right ones that get me! :) I'm going to DIE trying to get through seeing that...*stutters* that gorgeous specimen of human it's just going to be an all out race to not have to call 9-1-1 cos Amb's down....Bestie will keep me safe, right? ;) *Pardon her, she has weird seizures around gorgeous men* LOL
I can see it all now....

Anyway, I have some cute pics I've been wanting to post, so let me go upload them to my photobucket & post 'em here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back