Eric and Calleigh #35 She's His Gal; He's Her Dude

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Mar 17, 2009.

?

New Title for Thread

Poll closed Mar 20, 2009.
  1. They're Going Places

2 vote(s)
    3.1%
  2. True Love Lasts Forever

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  3. Taking Care of Each Other Now

6 vote(s)
    9.2%
  4. She's His Gal; He's Her Dude

47 vote(s)
    72.3%
  5. As Foretold by Nostradamus

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  6. 80% Hotness By Volume

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  7. Nothing Can Keep Them Apart

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  8. Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

I totally agree with you carolinam91 I wouldn't mind that either aslong as they get them back together and forever.
    About Jake coming back i wouldn't mind that at all aslong as Calleigh doesn't go back to Jakes arms.But I doubt it. Like that we can also see how Calleigh's love for Eric and eric's love for Calleigh has grown.

2. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

EXACTLY!! Why can't we have this in one of the E/C scenes? I'm all for it. Using handcuffs brings me back to the episode that Marisol got shot...stay with me, a sad episode, but talking about Gina (psycho woman who thought Marisol was Eric's wife, stalked him, busted out Natalia's car window, and attempted to kill Marisol ). When Eric threathened to arrest her if she didn't stop, she said it wouldn't be the first time they used his handcuffs:eek:! So, I'd like to know, Mr. Delko, when are you going to use those handcuffs on Calleigh?? :lol: I hope we get something hot and steamy soon because this hot couple deserves a little more that what they've shown us. Maybe, hopefully, we'll get this next season. PRAYING!! :thumbsup:

For those who missed the outrageous Emily interview that I thought maybe we'd get a little something about E/C, but didn't...

here is the link. http://www.vh1.com/video/play.jhtml?id=1608721&vid=369460

I wanted to run in and help her escape!

3. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

What's the letter about? EC? Well then, if we haven't said it all already:

~better/more intimate loves scenes
    ~marrage and kids in the future
    ~them breaking up and getting back together
    ~Jake coming back to stir everything up
    ~AND IAB medling with their relationship.
    ~and tell them EC MUST last forever!

4. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

haha, I'll try to incorporate all of those. Mostly the letter is about how much we love and have enjoyed EC and yes also about how they should and must last as a couple. Plus, I incorporated the quick paragraphs that people sent me about why they love EC!

5. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

Yeah, I was completely jealous when I watching CSI: NY this week when that scene with Flack and Angell was happening. The one thing that was going through my mind is why don't get those kind of scenes in Miami. Hell, they were even using handcuffs. I really wished that it was Eric and Calleigh, instead. Hopefully we'll get that type of scene between EC in the future. Not that I'm complaining with what we have gotten. I like seeing naked Eric in the shower and getting out of bed, alone. I'd like seeing Eric and Calleigh in bed together more, though. It's not like they need to show us anything really sexy. I'd be happy just seeing them laying in bed with Eric holding her. It'd be damn cute.

6. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Happy Monday to everyone. It feels like forever since we got a new episode and new E/C moments to be excited over.

I know what you mean JoannaRose, I felt the exact same way. I was saying how I would have loved to have seen such a playful side of Eric and Calleigh before work in the morning. Since we already know that Eric likes to use handcuffs :devil: but I have to wonder if Calleigh is that adventurous.

More of Eric in the shower would definitely make me happy, but him & Calleigh in bed would make me happier. :devil: I don't even have to see skin, but like Joanna mentioned a scene where he is holding her as they sleep would be enough, for now. :lol: I would like for the writers to incorporate more fun scenes with them next season, since this season is quickly coming to an end.

HA HA I just listened to the ET clip about tonight's episode. Emily said that her & Adam are going to Cuba and they are going to shoot Calleigh & Eric on vacation. She cracks me up, she said something about getting the writers to write that (or something like that). Me thinks someone's been reading our boards...LOL. Unfortunately, romance takes a back seat to Ron Saris drama tonight. I'm still hoping for something though. :shifty:

Last edited: Apr 13, 2009
  7. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Well I guess we all agree, that Miami definitely needs more sexier scenes between Eric and Calleigh. I mean csi NY did it twice already, first with D/L and now Flack and Angell, so it's high time nfor miami to do it also;). Though this season is coming to an end there's still the another one, so it's a great possibility to make it happen:).

Or maybe a little surprise to peasant our waiting for next season. I surely wouldn't mind hot, sweet scene in the last episode of this season. You know just something to help us survive the long summer without our favourite couple;).

Anyway we have been talkingabout how happy and in love they are, so considering it I have a questions for you:

When do you think (because I'm sure it will happen sooner or later)they will decide to live together. And if they do who will move in to whome?
    And do you think they will let us know about it or maybe it's too much to ask for?

8. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

I just watched the interview!
    Oh wow!! Adam says they relationship may go south and they may recover or they may remain lovers...I'm so excited, yet so scared :shifty:! I don't want the relationship to go south :(. I do know that they may have to make it interesting and have them be a normal couple that go through tough times, but please, lets get together and petition for them to stay a couple.

I don't know but for her to say there is more to come and WE COULD GET ANOTHER KISS :thumbsup: makes me so giddy inside. I hope the more to come is that bedroom scene we all long for. Either way, it would be great to see them both together, laughing, enjoying each other. Although she always kids around, Emily's comment about them filming in Cuba sounded like a half-truth. She even wants the readers (meaning us - texmex I think she does read our thread :lol:) to write in and get them out to Cuba... I don't care where they go, as long as we get them together on vacation, that would be fantastic!
    Good Question! I think they may decide to move in together within the year, if things go well, which I'm hoping they do. I think Eric will make the move because I don't believe Calleigh will give up her place so easily. Or you never know, they may get a separate place together. As far as them letting us know, I think we will find out. That's a huge step, an important one. We will probably find out in casual talk.

9. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Good question Monica! :thumbsup: Let's get this thread moving, we're slowing down a bit.

I don't think it would be too much to hear mention of that. I think that the right time would be somewhere in the mid season 8. Personally, I don't think it would be too soon if they moved in together even sooner, but if that happened haters would be all over this and I don't want that, so I think it should be mid season 8. That is for moving in officially. I would like the mention of Eric not sleeping so much in his apartment anymore or something like that. I'd really liked if things from character's personal lives were mentioned in conversations, especially EC.

10. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I just saw the ET interview, too!!!!!! :)

So basically Adam thinks just like a lot of folks in this thread: they'll be happy for some time then since Miami is Miami they'll break them up and make them go through hell and then hopefully they'll remain friends or better yet lovers. Yep we've said that :lol: Though we don't want there to be two choices just one: lovers. Together, forever and ever!!!

Emily is so funny :lol: Hmm... Cuba vacation, them on the beach which means bathing suits.... I do think she has been reading this thread :lol: umm, hey Em!!! We love you *waves*

11. das576

das576 Hit and Run

I watched the ET interview too, and all I can say is if they break them up, I will be pissed! It's taken this long to get them together and the relationship is just starting out really, I mean it's pretty new and it just would not make sense for them to do that, especially with the ratings they are getting! Bumps in the road, sure, that's a given but break them up? They better not! It sounds like pure speculation as far as what Adam says, sounds like he really doesn't know what's in store and he is just imagining that like every tv romance, they will go thru an on again, off again scenario but sounds like he doesn't really know for sure. Emily on the other hand is more confident that it will continue so I guess we shall see....all I know is I'll not be happy if they end it!!!

12. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

When was this? I thought ET comes on at night! AH! Will it be coming on at 7 tonight or can I go to the website?

13. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

Oh my god i can believe it.:scream:
    Im so happy for them and the thought we good get another kiss is awesome:thumbsup:.
    the thing about the Cuban vacation is funny:lol: but I wish it would really happen because that means .... we get a shirtless Eric and Bathing suit Calleigh. :adore: And another kiss thats awesome as well:bolian:
    That interview was a success.;)

14. CSI4evr

CSI4evr Rookie

i haven't been on the boards for a week and it seems that a lot has happened. the emily and adam interview on ET sounds funny, but i kind of want to see it so if anybody can post the link, then please post it.

15. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

I haven't post the in a while.

Here is the link for the interview.

Adam shut your mouth up :mad: Don't kill me don't kill me, I'm just kiddin' :lol:
    I really hope that E/C don't go how Adam said, god, no no, it just can't! They will be happy FOREVER :D :p
    Emily is sooo funny :guffaw:

I'm praying for the Cuba episode happen :angel: That'd be awesome :D
    But, who knows that season finale won't be a cliffhanger and we'll see all the CSI's going to vacation incluiding some good times in there... ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.