Eric and Calleigh #35 She's His Gal; He's Her Dude

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Mar 17, 2009.

?

New Title for Thread

Poll closed Mar 20, 2009.
  1. They're Going Places

2 vote(s)
    3.1%
  2. True Love Lasts Forever

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  3. Taking Care of Each Other Now

6 vote(s)
    9.2%
  4. She's His Gal; He's Her Dude

47 vote(s)
    72.3%
  5. As Foretold by Nostradamus

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  6. 80% Hotness By Volume

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  7. Nothing Can Keep Them Apart

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  8. Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

Well, thanks guys for the info. I wished I could've seen the beginning of the show - I fell asleep for the first 13 minutes, so I couldn't see what you were talking abut. I will go back and watch it later to see. I still have my hopes up, though. If they could show this, than maybe they will do the same for them...eventually.. :rolleyes:

2. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

I thought tonitights episode was pretty good...but there were no real 'looks' between the two. just normal worry glances and talks. oh well. :rolleyes:

i thought there was an episode next week! *sigh* now we have to wait two weeks for that light-hearted episode...lets hope corey went out with a bang! bring on the E/C! :D

3. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

It's worth the wait, at least the season wont finish so fast. But on the good side we get a new promo on Monday, so yay!

4. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Alright so nothing worth writing home for, but I'll put my two cents in anyway. I'll be happy with what I can get though.

Eric was so caring when he was interviewing Mrs. Corbett. He kept trying to look at her and she didn't want him to look at her. I think that he should tell Calleigh how beautiful he thinks she is every night before they go to bed so that she never does something like that (at least I would hope she wouldn't do anything like that)

I was really hoping that when Eric touched Mrs. Corbett's hair that he would have touched Calleigh's hair to compare. I think that would have died laughing. It would have been classic. :guffaw:

No new episode next week. :(

5. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

I loved the scene between Eric, Mrs. Corbett and Calleigh. One of the things that I found the most moving was the gradual change in Calleigh's attitude toward Mrs. Corbett. At first she was tough, no nonsense, she did it. Then Cal gradually softened until she looked like she was restraining tears at the woman's plight. She looked so affected by the story, almost as if ashamed of her own beauty in contrast to Mrs. Corbett's surgical deformity. And even though Calleigh was ready to arrest Mrs. Corbett at the beginning, Eric was so gentle with her having already met her and heard part of the story.

Then there was Tripp, uhm, tripping all over his tongue when Bonnie Galinetti walked in. He was in the interrogation room with a drop-dead beautiful woman and yet he lost his ability to speak when the suspect walks in. He couldn't even remember Calleigh's name! CSI Duquesne, indeed!:lol: The looks she shot him were priceless! Classic Calleigh/Frank fun.

6. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Texmex:

I think she wouldve been offended a bit, lol! And please he has run his finger along her hair before, probably lots of times (if u knw what i mean:shifty:). He did in Smoke Get..CSIs

7. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

No. Next week is a repeat of "Raging Cannibal" and then 4/27 is Corey's last ep as a writer for the show :(, 722 "Dead on Arrival. Then we run straight through with new eps til the season finale on 5/18.

I love and hate when they do things like that. i love it b/c it gets the fans in a tizzy, which can be fun to see but hate it b/c they are soo obviously toying with us and that pisses me off b/c it sooo just done for ratings and to get people to watch.

8. Hounds of Love

Hounds of Love Prime Suspect

I must say, I was initially mixing CalleighEric and CalleighEricFan up, thought I was seeing double for a second when you two posted right after each other! :lol: but I've straightened my eyes out

^^I agree with everything you've said:
    I too thought that was a great scene btw Eric, Cal and the wronged Mrs Corbett, it was very well played out, from the initial accusatory looks to adjusting to the shocking physical looks of the 'suspect' to sympathy for the poor woman.

I kinda laughed when Eric had his hand on his weapon in his initial contact with Mrs Corbett as he's entering her bedroom, I was like "Eric, she's not going to attack you!" but I can understand he was following procedure and taking precautions entering a suspect's room. But he still made me laugh!

I never tought a guy can look good in lemon yellow but Eric sure did, love the little yellow hankie too!

I know, it was hilarious when Bonnie walked thru the police quarters and all the males had their tongues on the floor; Frank was too funny, he should have his own show! I couldn't stop laughing when he forgot Cal's name too, he totally blanked out, forgetting Cal was even in the same room and he finally spat out "And this is...*blink, blink*....CSI Duquesne". Love the looks she threw at him there and when he made that comment about Bonnie being the son's girlfriend or sister (or something, I didn't quite hear it clearly). Maybe Cal should have kicked Frank in the shins, "Snap out of it Tripp!". :lol: Now, we'll never catch Eric doing that in front of Cal if he knows what's good for him (cocking of the rifle ensues)!

I was disappointed there was no mention or resolution to the 'rift' or uneasiness btw Eric/Cal and Ryan from Target Specific. No continuity, as if nothing took place from last week :confused::( What's up with that? Maybe they'll at least briefly mention it before the season's end.

Love Emily and Adam, they're always so cute. Hey writers, can't go wrong with a vacation to Cuba during the summer for E/C! I know Emily was just kidding around as usual and that'll never happen on the show but at least allude to some getaway that our two lovebirds went on, they deserve it, they need some kind of escape from all the death and stress of the job. Besides, it's E/C, they need to be lying on a beach somewhere :lol:

9. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

God guys, I was almost having an heart attack :wtf: :lol:
    When I first read the post of VirGodess1923 I was almost having an heart attack, trust me, I had died you'd be the responsible :devil: I'm just kiddin', really :D It happens ;)
    I really like to be that way, you know, freaked out :lol:

Well, no cute moments in this episode, but the epi cracked me up :guffaw: :guffaw:It was so funny, all that hilarious scenes, altough I felt sorry for that woman. Saris is just :wtf: creppy, love that dialogue between he and H :lol:

Too bad we have to wait 2 weeks more for 722, but it will be here in a sec :D I can't wait to see the lighthearted moment :adore: aww, I can't wait :D
    I wish I could see the future :devil:

10. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I totally agree! I loved this scene. Eric and Cal can both be pretty tough on suspects and in this scene you could see the internal battle in both of them between doing what their job requires and feeling sorry for the woman.

I wanted to mention that both in that scene and when they interviewed Bonnie in the end I loved that they kept glancing at each other. I know they do this often but I noticed that in this episode it was more than usual. It's like when looking at each other they both know exactly what the other is thinking (more than before). Like they are even more in sync. I don't know if I'm looking too much into it but IMO they did it more than usual.

Loved Calleigh and Frank :guffaw: Way funny!!!! :guffaw:

11. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

OMG, we're at 900 posts already guys! I bet by the 27th this thread'll be over, 'cause I'm predicting a frenzy about Dead on Arrival (if you spoiler people know what I mean).

12. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

C.H.E.A.R., please try to post at least 3 lines of on topic discussion (not 3 sentences, 3 lines)... We wouldn't want mods to come and close this thread for 24 hours, right? It's not just you, a lot of people do that. It's not a big deal, to do it once or twice, but we should all be more careful.

I know that carolinam91 is going to send that feedback to CBS, but I thought we could all do something. There's a form on CBS site for requests, comments and complaints and I thought we could all send them some comments where we would express our gratitude for finally going with EC storyline. Also, all of you guys who make those great EC videos on YouTube could ask your fans and people who comment on your videos to send them, too. That way we could send as much positive comments to the writers as we can. Let's promote our couple and let the writers know what we think should happen with them. Who knows, maybe they take our opinions in account.Here's the link!

13. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

That's a great idea Marija_Magdalena :) I just went over and sent my comment expressing how much I am enjoying the EC romance. I also commented on how well it's been written and how much I have liked the transition from friends to being in love. We have a pretty large group of EC fans here so I think that if we all do it it's bound to catch someone's eye.

Soon we have to start with thread names again :lol: We go through these things in no time :lol:

14. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

I'm not sure if we need spoiler tags for 7.21 anymore but I think if I've seen the episode everybody has I'm like the last person in the world that sees it :(

Anyways, It was a really good episode but I really wished there were more romantic hiphugger moments, I don't think I saw anybody mention it (sorry if somebody did), it's probably just me but when H and Eric were talking to the surgeons daughter and she said '.. he was crazy about her ..' talking about the wife Eric kind of looked in a way that I thought he was thinking about Calleigh (I've probably gone crazy and it's my weird mind).

I thought Calleigh was really emotional in this episode specially when they were talking to the lady (I can't remember her name :confused: ) she really felt sorry for her.

Frank was just so funny he could not get a whole word out of his mouth.

Does anybody have a link for the extended ET interview?

Can't wait for 7.22 hope I can see the ET extended interview to keep me going! :)

15. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

So this episode was quite interesting. Though there were only work related E/C scenes I liked it. I mean I'd like some cute scene between them, but I guess after last week's episode there have to be a little break. You know for those who don't like it;). I'm ok with it, because as we all know (thanks to our beloved Delkolover) we may count on something good in the next episode:).
    I agree that Frank was just hilarious. The look on his face when he saw Bonnie was definitely priceless, just as Calleigh's expression when he couldn't remember her name and called her csi Duquesne:guffaw:. I truly loved this scene. I suppose it's high time for Frank to give him a girlfriend:lol:.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.