Danny/Lindsay #23: Because it is a big deal to us!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Little_Peaches, Jul 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI Cupcake

CSI Cupcake Police Officer

Hey Little Peaches and welcome back. I haven't been here long but am enjoying the D/L positive energy on this thread.

Lindsay Monroe Messer sounds good to me. I'd be surprised if she didn't take Messer as a surname.

I'd also like to see Danny getting outta bed to settle the baby, especially if he's not wearing a shirt.:drool: Wouldn't mind that a bit, nosirreebob!

That pic of Don Flack is the one I had in my head when I wrote that entry...perfect!

You guys are making me smile just reading your posts. I come here and read when I get bogged down and it cheers me up. Oh yeah, and also to look at the pictures. ;););)

2. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

Yes welcome back Peaches:)
    You never know with the writers what there going to do with the whole lindsay changing her name to Messer.

I agree seeing danny without a shirt would be such a great thing to see:drool: lol

3. Isla

Isla Prime Suspect

Hi Peaches:)

Shirtless Danny, well if it´s really necessary, I could tolerate it:drool::D
    Perhaps on the job Lindsay will keep Monroe and in her private life she will change it to Messer. But I don´t know if that´s possible. I´m just hoping that the writers will mention it.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2009
  4. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Peaches! OMG, is that you? *hugs* Nice to see you back as well! I'm so happy to come on here and see so many new posts, after the thread being so quiet for such a long time. Looks like we need a new thread title soon. ;)

:lol: I love the picture of Flack from 'Fare Game'! I can see him looking like that when he'd be asked to change the baby's diaper. Speaking about Flack and the baby girl Messer- I would love to see him hold it. And the other team members as well. I can see them being nervous they could drop her. lol

Exactly! That'd be such a cute scene. One of them comes home, finding the other one lying on the couch, sleeping, while the baby is still awake. :lol: How adorable would that be!

I agree with you. I also think she'll change her name. Maybe she'll still be Monroe at work, but I think she'll definitely want to have his name as well. I agree, it's a nice name. Although I still have to get used to Danny being called the German word for 'knife'. :lol:

*hugs* That's nice to know. :)

5. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

i was thinking about Lindsay last name change as well. i think she'll keep Monroe for work, it would be weird if she and Danny were working a case together and they introduced each both as Detective Messer and if for some odd reason if killer who was smart enough and could get a could lawyer i have a feeling that if they knew D/L were married they could use that against them in trail (just my thought).

that's possible Lindsay could keep her name at work and change it in her personal life. it's all about filling out paper work too to change her name at work if she doesn't do that then she still gets called Detective Monroe.

6. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

I Dont care if she will change it or keep monroe, but whatever it she does it does not matter to me cause we got what we wanted which is Danny and Lindsay married.

I think that if she changes her name to messer then people would know that they were married. People might use Lindsay to get to Danny if they wanted to get back at him, which I think that would be a good story line as long as she does not get hurt or anything to bad.

7. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I think both is fine to me. I'd love her to take his name, but it'd also be understandable if she wants to keep her name. It'd be confusing when suddenly there are two Detective Messer. :lol: I would love to see all the jokes about that though. :D

But even when she keeps her name, we still have their wedding rings. ;) I'm so happy Danny is wearing his ring. I can't wait to see Lindsay with hers as well.

I'm so looking forward to baby girl Messer. I can't wait to see them with their daughter. And I can't wait to find out how they'll name her. I'm still thinking about names, but I'm really curious to see what they'll choose and if they'll name her after someone.

8. M-n-Mfan7

M-n-Mfan7 Victim

Hi all Im new to this site.
    I too love D/L. I think that the y are the best TV couple ever...
    I am truly happy that they are fianlly married after 3 years of "off and on" or whatever they were. I knew is season 3 episode 2 the hollygolightly episode that he loved her... it just took him a little longer to figure it out...
    My favorite M-n-M line "You and me, we make sense" that is classic Danny...
    I havewatched every episode at least once soem of them twice....he is going to be a great dad and I think that we all know she is going to be a great mom... so does anyone know where they are going to live??? Her place or his or find a new one...I never saw it mentioned...and I am guessing that Lins will probably be Det. Monroe-Messer.....
    So did anyone else think that in "Point of no Return" after Dannys "gun fight" he was regretting taking that chance witout a vest , cause now he has 2 very special reasons to live....the way he looked at his wedding ring.... Do you think that Lins is going to kick his a$$ for it if she finds out???

9. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

Welcome M-n-Mfan7:)

Im happy you love D/L as much as we do. you will have fun here in the danny and lindsay thread. If you have any questions just ask any of us.

10. Isla

Isla Prime Suspect

Hi and welcome M-n-Mfan7:) It´s really nice to have new D/L fans here.
    I also wonder where they are going to live. Perhaps we will find it out in the next episodes. We could have a scene with all the CSI NY guys renovating Danny´s apartment. Why am I thinking of the old Coke commerical with this hot construction worker bringing some coke and all the women are like:drool::D
    Regarding the locker room scene in ´Point of no return´ I could really see how shocked he was about his own behaviour and I think it´s the first time he really recognized that he is now responsible for his family. It was a very emotional scene. And I could totally understand that he didn´t tell anything to Lindsay.
    Could be interesting how she would react. I would like to see Lindsay saying to Danny that he only should look at his little baby girl and that the little one would have been almost fatherless. He should promise her that he will never forget that when he is working. But I don´t think that the writers will take up that storyline. I would like to see it.
    Oh yes, the name of baby Messer. I wrote in the other thread that I like Lilly, Sophia, Mia and Alicia. But I don´t think they are the right one for baby Messer. I´m so curious about the name.
    I´m also looking forward to baby Messer. I really can´t wait for the birth episode. I don´t know how often I´ve already written that sentence. Must be very often:lol:

Last edited: Apr 11, 2009
  11. CSI Cupcake

Hi there M-n-Mfan7! This is a fun room to hang out in. The people are so nice.

I think we would all like to know what they are going to name the baby and where they are going to live but, unfortunately, I don't think the show will devote too much screen time to either one of those issues. We will probably get something at the hospital and it will be played against something else in the show having to do with the hospital, since that will be a totally different set than we have seen in a while. Then it will be back to business for our young family. Which is okay with me. I don't want D/L to overwhelm the show, just be a part of it. :):)

As for the locker room scene with Danny, I think he scared himself good once he realized what kind of danger he had put himself in, going after the guy without a vest. It was good in a way that he had that moment because I don't think it had sunk in until that moment that it wasn't just Danny on his own anymore. I think Lindsay would have/should have jerked a huge knot on his head had she known what he got himself into.

12. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

Hey M-n-Mfan 7, welcome aboard. We are all so lovely here. :lol:

I quite liked the fact we had Danny come to realise himself that he messed up big style, even if he wasn't hurt. The fact he acknowledged himself that his actions were stupid and reckless mean so much more than him being hauled up in front of Mac for being an idiot back to SSMM than SMM.
    I don't believe he would have Lindsay convinced that everything was all fine and dandy. If he hasn't had a telling off by now, she'll probably give him one by the time she comes back.

And hey Brina - don't think I'm gonna be the mega poster I once was. Well, at least not until summer. Planning lessons is a killer and I really should be doing that right now but never mind, I'm going out instead. But I will be here come new thread opening! Not long now.

Oh my little sister has got her bff hooked on NY and is currently showing her a very important episode of season 3. Hmmm, what could be so relevant about Snow Day? :lol:

I actually quite missed Lindsay in Prey, Danny playing with his ring is a symbol she's in his thoughts but doesn't quite cut it. Here's hoping she's back soon and doesn't take too long in delivering Baby Girl Messer!

13. CSI Cupcake

Hey Little_Peaches, you caught that too? I don't remember seeing Danny fidget with anything but he was playing with that wedding band the entire scene wasn't he! I guess he must miss his Lindsay. :)

14. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

i've got CSI:NY on the brain all the time and this is one thing i think about sometimes lol. since Danny hasn't called Lindsay "Montana" in almost two years now i have an odd feeling they'll name the baby Montana. maybe it's my wishful thinking b/c i miss hearing Danny say "yo Montana" but i think that's what the baby's name will be.

also i have a weird feeling that in the ep where Lindsay has the baby that it's gonna be a boy instead of a girl. i have no idea why i think that..... maybe it's b/c the writers are always screwing with us!

Danny so regretted what he did and you could see it just by his movements and when he answered the phone when Lindsay called. i can see Lindsay really pissed, not to the point where she'd kick ass, she'd more than likely be really freaked out. i hope he didn't tell her though they certainly do not need drama those two.

15. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Welcome, M-n-Mfan7! :)

:D It's good to see you back. As long as you post from time to time, I'm happy.

It's so great a new thread will be opened soon. Who will do it then? If no one wants, I would love to do it... *pretty please* ;)

Snow Day! This episode still makes me squee so much. :D I clearly remember how I excited I got when it aired, especially because back then I was still so new to the show and the ship.

I agree with you. Like you said, it was a good moment for realising what a big responsibility he has now. It was a really intense and great scene.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.