Eric and Calleigh #35 She's His Gal; He's Her Dude

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Mar 17, 2009.

?

New Title for Thread

Poll closed Mar 20, 2009.
  1. They're Going Places

2 vote(s)
    3.1%
  2. True Love Lasts Forever

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  3. Taking Care of Each Other Now

6 vote(s)
    9.2%
  4. She's His Gal; He's Her Dude

47 vote(s)
    72.3%
  5. As Foretold by Nostradamus

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  6. 80% Hotness By Volume

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  7. Nothing Can Keep Them Apart

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  8. Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ArizonaGirl

ArizonaGirl Hit and Run

If the season ends with them fighting, or one of them shot, or one of them forced to change shifts, I'm going to be sooo upset.

The writers held out on us for at least two seasons before they finally brought E/C together. To rip them apart within less than a season is cruel and stupid to the fans who love them.

I know that conflict makes for better entertainment, but please, please, just let them be happy for a little while!

All that being said, I have a similar hunch to JoannaRose897--it won't end well. It's CSI:M after all. :lol:

And I will still watch it even if they do screw up E/C. I'll just have to fill the void with fanfic and my imagination. :thumbsup:

2. restless-mess

restless-mess Witness

Hmm... My vote is on Eric naked again... Maybe a nice hot love scene... against a wall... or in the fire arms lab..Who am I kidding... lol :lol:;)

Honestly... I think they're going to focus more on how the Mob is affecting the team as a whole and individually rather than their realtionship, although it will be hard for it to not since they work together. But for some reason, in terms of their relationship, i think the season will end realatively quiet for them, maybe a little cute scene so we know they are still together... Maybe save relationship drama for next season... especially after Smoke Gets In your CSI's and Sink or Swim.

However... I could be completely and utterly wrong. Just a guess here. I for one, am just along for the EC ride and just looking forward to see what the writers give us :).

3. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

Thought I'd share something with everyone here. It seems that now, everywhere I turn, i find someone that reminds me of either calleigh, eric, or their relationship:lol: A lady at the theatre I perform at is short like Calleigh, always wears black, wears high heals, and has awesome blonde hair. My aunt has the personality of calleigh and wears those super big heels. Here's my favorite...My friend, her mom is white and has blonde hair, and her dad is of latino descent..and I'm like DUDE! That is sooo E/C :D Her mom has green eyes like calleigh too ;)

4. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

5. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I want to say that they'll end in a happy note cause they've been through so much bad stuff. But I have the same feeling JoannaRose has. I think that the "breaking up" of the team could be carried onto next season and if that happens we'll probably be left with the team in a similar situation as last episode. That may include EC in terms of their relationship. I really hope not, but the nagging feeling won't leave me.

I agree. If after TWO years of them getting together their relationship comes to an end in two months it will be cruel and a waste of time. That's why I think that if they end on a bad note in the season finale, next season it will be resolved and their relationship will continue. So at least there's that....I hope.

6. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I don't see anything overally dramatic...considering the mob is involved I think there might be a moment of tension or a "bump" in the road so to speak as far as they are concerned....especially if they are outed or there is something that could out them and they are forced to confront it. I think that would be an interesting scenario b/c it would give us the opportunity to see how each of them would want to handle the situation. Who would want to keep quiet and see how it plays out? who would want to confront the situation? and would they then go to H for help or handle it themselves?

Like someone said, since this season finale seems to be shaping up to be about the mob going after the team, I don't think we will get a whole lot focused soley on them. Again, I think it more plausible that we will see a tension filled moment or two b/c their relationship somehow relates to the ongoing feud with the mob.

I have said over and over again that I think it will be the mob that outs them and I am wondering if we will see Eric's bio dad again....so all that coming together could make for a good "bump" in the road for them. Although if that scenario does happen, I just hope TPTB don't leave us wondering all summer long what their status is and what the resolution to the "bump" in road is.

I doubt if there was a bump that it would end them...TPTB have worked too hard to get them together to have something trivial like being outed break them up....whatever they throw at them and us in the finale, my biggest hope is that it is resolved before the season finale credits role. Like hiphugger17 said, if they do end on a bad note, next season it will be almost immediately resolved and they will move on from there.

7. csimiamirules

csimiamirules Victim

hey ya'll like i said a few days ago i'm new here i just have one question ( i dont know if i should post it here or where) but i'm oping someone can answer this quick question.....is i true csi miami ratings are going down?

8. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Good question! Well, I hope it ends without drama. I'd like some cute scene in the finale (but I want that in ever episode, so that's nothing new), maybe them talking about going somewhere together as a vacation or something like that. If there's any drama planed for EC I hope they leave it for season 8 (wow, season 8).

You know I've been thinking about something. Even though Eric has problems with his family (or had problems, I don't know if they resolved that), family is still something important for him. So, I have a question:

When's Calleigh going to meet the parents? I know that there is a chance she already met them when he was in hospital, but I mean "meet the parents" as his official girlfriend. Would it be too much to hear it on the show, in a conversation, that she already met his family?

I'm not sure we'll ever see or hear that she met his family but it has to happen once, given the fact that their relationship is very serious. Anyway, I'd like to see a scene where they are talking about a case or something, maybe Ryan or Natalia could be with them. If case had something to do with meeting the family, like if the victim met her boyfriend's family and that was the last time someone saw her alive, Natalia/Ryan could make a comment about meeting the parents, Cal could answer that she's never been good at that and that she was always scared of meeting parents. In my head, Natalia/Ryan lives the room at that moment to take some evidence to the lab or to question a suspect or something and Eric tells Cal that he things she was quite good at meeting parents a week before that.

I just remembered that next episode is about marrying kind, there could be some comment about marriage between our couple. I'm not thinking anything serious, maybe a joking comment. It could be cute if done right.

9. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

All this talk on parents really makes me wish that they'd bring Calleigh's dad back in the show. I always liked him. Plus, Eric has met him before already so it's not like her dad wouldn't know who he is.

But I, personally, don't think that it is too much to have it mentioned that Calleigh has met Eric's family officially as his girlfriend. It might be too much to show it, but Miami.. as predictable as it can be, also has a way of surprising it's veiwers every once ina while. So you never know. You're scenario seems like something that could happen though.:)

The episode you're talking about is 7.22.. which is the week after next weeks episode, 7.21, Chip/Tuck.

It was said that there would be something EC in this episode. So I'm excited.:)

10. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Thanks for answering my question everyone. I guess I should answer my own question. Drama is inevitable for these two so I am really hoping that they save it for next season. As someone else mentioned they spent 7 years getting these two together why break them apart so fast. I would love to see them talking about going away on vacation and Eric surprising her with a trip to Hawaii or something. It'll never happen, but a girl can dream right?

I am sure that Calleigh has met Eric's parents already, but not as his girlfriend. I think that it would be nice to include the conversation in passing but they won't make a big deal about it. I like the scenerio that Marija came up with. I guess I can see Calleigh being nervous about having dinner with Eric's parents seeing that she is his girlfriend and not just his friend. I would also love to see Calleigh's dad back. He seemed to like Eric in season 2, I wonder how he would like him now. :lol:

Last edited: Apr 9, 2009
  11. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

Would be an interesting twist to see his dad again. I read in the press release that the actor that played his dad was only guest starring in “Sink or Swim” and didn’t have a recurring role like Travers…Maybe they will change that and have him come back to stir things up a little. I know he helped Eric, and to me looked like he started caring for his son, especially the scene where Horatio visits Eric at the detention center and tells him his father got him out. When Eric stands and locks eyes with his father, it looks as if his father had some remorse for not being there for him and for causing him trouble with the hit. He also said he couldn’t lift the hit even if he could. I now think its out of his hands and is now linked with Sarnoff’s people. They are still trying to get to everyone on the team, and I think this connection will out them.

I think she’s already met his parents when he got shot. She was at the hospital a lot and she told him his parents were coming to see him, so I think she’s already crossed that bridge. The only thing they need to do is come out to his parents and her father. I liked her dad, too. They should bring him back. Although she doesn’t have a great experience with him in town, it would be good to have him come back. Maybe he’ll walk her down the aisle for the wedding. :)

I think either one will make a comment or maybe Ryan or Natalia will say something while both are together… If Eric or Calleigh bring it up, I could imagine them locking eyes and a light switch coming on in their heads, realizing they are in love..maybe that’s how we will get their “I love you”. :adore:

I’ll take a naked Eric EVERY episode!! :devil::drool:

Last edited: Apr 9, 2009
  12. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I personally would love to see some hapiness in the end of the season although for them. I think that it would be nice if he went to Cuba to meet his family there and learn something more about his background and of course took her with him. You know something like a short vacation and that way she could meet his other family and it'd mean how serious he's thinking of her. Though we know it already, another fact confirming it wouldn't hurt;).

I agree that probably she met his parents when he was in hospital, but it was something totally different. She was just his friend and now she's so much more, so this meeting would be very important for both of them. I guess she'd be nervous, cause I'm sure she would like to make a good impression. And of course she will, there's no doubt about it. I guess Eric will be proud to introduce her as his girlfriend to his family:).
    Though I' love to see it I don't think they will show us that. Maybe there will be just some conversation about it, but I guess that's all we can count on.

13. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

The only problem with them going to Cuba to meet the rest of his family is that the U.S. State Department still has a ban on American citizens travelling to and from Cuba. They's have to fly to Canada or Mexico first and then catch a flight to Cuba. There's also a trade embargo going on that has been since the Cuban Missle Crisis in the '60's.

14. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

Hey everyone, not sure if I could post this here without spoiler, so will put it in one.

Emily Procter will be on "Free Radio" (VH1, 11 p.m.) tonight. I wonder if she will talk about what's to expect between Calleigh and Eric :confused: All of her radio interviews are always cute, especially when she gets into talking about the characters and the romance. Maybe we'll get something about a steamy love scene one day..wishful thinking :)

Not to sound negative, but if I were him, I wouldn't go to Cuba so soon being he recently almost got deported there. :shifty: It certainly would be nice to take the trip much, much later down the line, if permitted, though.

I also think it may be too early to meet his entire family. I keep in mind that although they've been friends for so many years, this intimate relationship is fresh. Just getting over telling the team and then their parents is something they would have to tackle first. Maybe they could spend a little while in bliss and then meet the family. I think it may be overload if all that happens so fast.

15. restless-mess

restless-mess Witness

I agree. I think they need some time to enjoy eachother before they let everyone in on the relationship. And Eric is probably a little hesitant and still on less than great terms with his family considering the fiasco with his brith certificate. Even though his family is really important to him, I can see Eric still being upset about it and hesitant to share that part of his life with them too early... Also, 'cause of the mob, they especially probably want to keep things as secret as possible, not wanting to give them any leverage and such.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.