Mac <3 Stella #15 - 'Cause She's The Yin To His Yang.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Feb 9, 2009.

?

Mac <3 Stella #15 -

Poll closed Feb 11, 2009.
  1. 'Cause No-one Can Stand In Their Way.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 'Cause It's Time.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  3. 'Cause She's The Yin To His Yang.

16 vote(s)
    69.6%
  4. 'Cause New York Wouldn't Be The Same Without Them.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  5. 'Cause You Can't Ignore The Signs.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. The Universal Ship.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  7. 'Cause It's Her Destiny To Meet Someone Good.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. This Is How The Show Ends.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 'Cause No Fireman Can Extinguish Their Burning Love!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 'Cause You Can't Fake Chemistry Like That!

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Debbie, *catches up* I'm here.. I'm here! I'm always here. :lol: I'm very busy lately. I have marching every Wednesday and I have a Chemistry speech presentation tomorrow and more speeches next week :scream:. Well, don't you know I read you everyday? :D And I never miss any part of the fiction section too. All I needed was... :(:(

Heheee.. I came here every morning and night to get my SMacked dose from my lovely family of course. I read that you all have been excited about the coming episodes with the promising spoilers. And there's all the viruses from the past. and the spoilers... :thumbsup:

Do not cry... There's always HOPE! And SMacked family is holding it high and strong in mind. Maybe you can cry but do not GIVE UP! Or I could lend you my shoulder :D

Welcome to Mac/Stella Family!

I'll be back on Good Friday. :)

Last edited: Apr 8, 2009
  2. eyewitness

eyewitness Rookie

OMG!!!

First thing when I turn on my notebook today I go a tweet from *that spoiler site* sayin' they had CSI:NY new spoilers :eek::eek::eek::eek: and when I read it I almost fell to my back!! I ran to post it here but DEBBIE :cool: :thumbsup: already gave you the news apparently!!!

All I can say is OMG OMG!!! ahhh!

WE NOW GOT A CONFIRMATION WE ARE SOOOO GOING TO GET A SMACKED EPI! FINALLY! THANKS MELINA! WHO CARES IF IT'S ON A STUDIO GENERATED GREECE, WE'RE GOING TO HAVE SMACKED! YAYHHH!!

Thanks Debbie and thanks Melina we love you!

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

3. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey SMACked family!~ I should be paying attention to my teacher right now but it's CSI:NY night :luvlove:

LOL! I totally agree. She probably forced him into it and then over time he actually (hate to say it) started to like her:(

4. jwells2472

jwells2472 Witness

While reading the spoiler and all the posts this morning a song came to mind and I couldn't stop hearing it...

"When You wish upon a star...makes no difference who you are....":guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

I want Smack to happen soooooooooooooooooooo bad

but as my mom says...

If it aint broke don't fix it
    If it aint movin dont push it

*sigh*:((with guarded optimism;))..I think Hawkes said that in "Guard of his post"????

5. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Hi Ya'll:D
    Dirty mind, me?:lol: Lol, i love that idea about them coming home in the dead of the night:lol: it would have been funny to se what would happend the day after a passionate night between Mac and Stella, if the neighbours would be pi$$ed or not, i can picture the neighbour that live next to them, when he/she bump into him this next morning, ''You know, you could have been a little more quiet last night.'':lol: i would love to se their (mac and stella's) face if one of the neighbours said that:lol:
    Lol, great to know that you think it's a good thing:lol: How have they managed to keep their hands of each other? that's a question i wonder:lol: I mean, how do Mac manage to keep his hands of her when she's wearing those low cut shirts:devil: somehow i think that his mind isn't complitely clean when he se her in those:devil::lol: and how have Stella managed to keep her hands of him? I know i wouldn't be able:D Like you said, Stella loves to touch Mac on the cheek and arm (can't say that she would be the only one:D)
    Debbie, don't worry 'bout that, i've already cleaned the gutter appartment:D
    I can picture that now:lol: Somehow i think it would be funny if Stella whispered naughty things to Mac in greek in the middle of a restaurant:devil: to se how he would react if he knew/knows what she told him:devil: *goes down in the gutter appartment and start to clean alittle*
    It's cool that Melina tried to get the location to get shoot in Greece:D i would loved that.. But i got to say im very curious about this line
    '' the episode will spark never-before-realized chemistry between Stella and Mac''
    :eek: what do they mean about that, that im really curious and looking forward to find out what.. i got to say it do sound a bit promising that something are gonna happend between the two of them:D *cross her fingers*

6. Nerazzurri_89

Nerazzurri_89 Victim

I always felt kinda sorry for Peyton *ducks bricks* but not that sorry that i liked her :lol: eww

The best thing though is when Peyton dumped him he didn't try win her back or even seem that upset

While when Stella ....
    ]....leaves him he follows her to the other side of the world to get her back
    :adore:

*bounce* It reminds me of the letter Peyton sent Mac-something about oceans between them-you could never say that about SMacked not even if there was literally 'cos they are so connected......i don't think that makes sense :lol: i'm just happy on a SMacked high

7. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Steph & Nerazzurri, ITA. I am looking forward to seeing the both of them officially together, but I don't want anything too big too soon. The rest can wait and, of course, I don't want them suddenly acting like teenagers because they're oh so in luuuuurve. They have been for quite a long time, we don't need everything right now.

On seconds thoughts, some Smex would be nice... but I don't mind waiting. I don't mind it at all as long as it means we get the confirmation they are a couple and that there will be no more nits putting jacket under corpses' heads just to make a good impression.

Asprine, can I borrow your shoulder if nothing happens in the end? Because it sounds fishy to me. I want to be wrong, but I don't work with suspicions. I want solid evidence for our case. Three little words, maybe?

jwells
    , :guffaw::guffaw: Do you mean this? It was too good to let it pass.

8. jwells2472

jwells2472 Witness

Uhm yeah sumpin like dat...You got it;):guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

9. jwells2472

jwells2472 Witness

Peyton proved to be an important plot ...she did help Mac realize that although his wife died...he didnt .
    He still breathing and alive...now he's ready to "Breathe and LIVE" with Stella:devil:

Just realized I could have combined last 2 posts ...sowwy:rolleyes:

10. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Nerazzurri, thanks for your sweet words on my icon, but seeing as it would be a off topic to talk about Maggie and Charlie here, if you like, you can send me an e-mail *you'll get my e-mail address in my profile* and I'll tell you all about them getting together... Welcome to the board by the way, you can call me Steph. :D Oh, and when you get a chance, you wouldn't mind checking out the shipper central rules would you? You can find them here. Many thanks.

I can see we're all getting rather excited by Melina's words. *Bounces up and down.* I'm really excited to see how it's all going to be played out.
    Seeing as she spoke of them realising that they have such chemistry together, I'm not thinking that we're going to see a kiss... I think whatever happens between them will be spoken... I think that one of them is going to realise just how much the other means to them, after they feel as though they could have just lost the other... I think it could be Mac, I think he'll find out what Stella's been up to, during the whole Diakos case, and about the coins, leading her to persue him to Greece, then I think Mac will find out, and be really worried about her safety and follow her to Greece, leading him to realise how he really feels for her... I dunno, this is just speculation on my behalf... I'm just looking forward to a great scene between them. :adore:

11. lilou

lilou Rookie

The episode will spark never-before-realized chemistry between Stella and Mac (Gary Sinise) and “unravels something personal in Stella’s life. She was orphaned as a child and may find out who her biological parents are.” Stella will stumble on a photo of her mother, played by Melina dressed as an older woman. No word yet if Melina will also don a mustache to play her own father.

Source: TV GUIDE

So great news!!!!

12. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

:( I feel like the Smacked family black sheep! I don't really think her words add anything new to what we already knew about 5.24. That is:
    special bonding moments (or whatever the proper words were, I don't care) = never-before-realized chemistry. Sorry to say, but lovestruck glances are too subtle to qualify. I think there should be something else. Steph, you may be right, it may be nothing physical, but something spoken. I'm fine with it, I'm not demanding Smex right here, right now. No rush. As soon as it's official and they don't break up, I think I won't complain (much) about the pace.

13. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Aww, Pleni sweetie, *Hugs you.* You're not the black sheep of the family. Don't worry, I feel the same way as you, I don't wanna take what she said as a certainty that something great is going to happen, like I said, I'm going to take it with a pinch of salt, as to not have my hopes built up, only to be dashed by TPTB... I'm really looking forward to see how it's going to be played out, I'm hoping to be plesantly suprised...

14. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I will take what I can get ladies. Its been a really off day :scream:

It warms my heart that Melina is an unofficial SMACKED member, she's writing that episode isn't she?

As for the chemistry? DUH! We all see it, why does it have to take them 5 years to realize it. I am really looking forward to seeing how it plays out on screen. No doubt it'll be great.

On a shameless note, did you guys see the clip? Is it too much for me to hope that we get one of those between Mac & Stella, maybe first episode, next season.
    (goes to help Gio clean the gutter apartment) :lol:

15. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

Same here! :) I can't help being excited and thrilled to a certain degree cuz of the new spoiler but I won't expect too much :) From what I've experienced it's best to expect very little even though that sounds harsh. But that way we won't get THAT disappointed. It was like that for me right before we got those news about 5.24 and the last 4 episodes - I was just about go give up my hopes on Smacked cuz everything always seemed to revolve around D/L only (no offense to their supporters!!) and then suddenly THOSE spoilers... :adore: So keep hanging in there, sweeties!! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.