Flack/Angell #2 - We Got Game.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Apr 7, 2009.

1. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Congratulations guys, you're onto your second thread. :D Welcome to Flack/Angell #2 - We Got Game. You can find the previous thread here.

Happy Posting. :D
    Steph.

2. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

New thread! *throws confetti* Thanks again Steph!

Damn! Now that's what I call a wake up call! Love the bit with the cuffs... and the image of Jess in Don's shirt is one for the books. *pokes TPTB* Boo to you for what you're gonna do-- hey, that rhymed! I'm just hoping for more moments like these before the inevitable.

3. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

:beer::beer::beer:

WOOOOOHOOOOOO! CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE & WELCOME NEWBIES TO THE NEW THREAD!

Oh, Karu! you sure know how to tease ~ handcuffs...Flack's shirt...nothing underneath...:drool::drool::drool:

4. LyzabethSay

LyzabethSay Prime Suspect

I'm jsut saying that for someone whos a big FA fan - That was a great wake up call... In the sense that I jsut woke up and came on here and that was the first thing i watched...

I'm kindda really happy for them and doesnt he jsut look :drool: when hes not in suit and tie!

5. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Congratulations on the newest thread everyone!

WOO HOO! Can I say, that Flack was in for a good wake up call. Was it too much for me to ask for him to not have his shirt on.

6. LyzabethSay

I think it would have been lovely but every girl watching might just melted in their seat... I know I would have.

7. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Aw, crap, the anti-shippers are going to kill us. :lol:

I still haven't seen the promo, and I'm probably not going to, but I've gotten the gist of it.

Something tells me I'm going to be jaw-dropping in this episode. I'll have to be in a different room from my parents so I don't disrupt them with a very loud "SQUEE!". :lol:

Although it does piss me off a bit, because I know TPTB are probably doing this just so that we're slightly less annoyed when Angell gets killed. It's not going to work, you jerks. *mutters*

8. LyzabethSay

How is the TPTB putting that in going to make us 'less annoyed' - it would make me more annoyed!

9. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Well, it's more of a fact of "well, we didn't kill her off without giving you guys scenes!". Of course it's annoying either way, but it'd be worse if the last F/A scene before she died was, like, Rush to Judgment or something like that.

Oh- I went to the spoiler thread... and I saw the words "Flack" "Angell" "bed" and "handcuffs". Someone please spoil me. :lol:

I forgot to say yay new thread! Welcome to the newbies and welcome back to veterans!

By the way- karu, Chaos, and Sam: I hope you approve on the thread name. I was the first to respond, and that was the thread name that I remembered us agreeing on. :)

10. LyzabethSay

I think I could have lived without knowing how intimate they had been. I mean Okay I would still up set either way true but it just kindda makes me feel worse... If you get how I mean... =(

11. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I'm kind of torn at this point. On one hand, drool. One the other hand, :censored: the writers.

I can't bring myself to be at all annoyed by this scene, especially since I haven't seen it.

I guess that at this point I'll take any good scenes just for the sake of awesomeness.

12. LyzabethSay

=D loving that

13. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Lyzabeth, remember to write at least three lines on topic.

Hee, well it's true. That's such a convenient smilie. It's so useful. Like:

:censored: whoever decided that Angell should die.

*snickers*

Ahhhhh, curse my self-imposed spoilervideo-free! Wait, did I just say that I gave up Spoiler Videos for Lent? :wtf: Eh, it's a little late in the game to declare that. :lol:

:rolleyes: I think we have a new slogan:
    Flack/Angell: We Have Game, When the Writers Don't Hate Us
    *smirks*

14. samx

samx Civilian

15. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Okay, there are about 70 things wrong with this post. I'll only say a few:

1) Stop the Caps.
    2) This is the Flack/Angell thread, genius.
    3) You can't change the font.
    4) It's "Grissom".
    5) You don't even have the right show. This is CSI:NY.
    6) You obviously didn't read the rules, Civilian.
    7) Spam.