Flack/Angell #2 - We Got Game.

Stepherweps

The Resident Gleek
Premium Member
Congratulations guys, you're onto your second thread. :D Welcome to Flack/Angell #2 - We Got Game. You can find the previous thread here.

Happy Posting. :D
Steph.

New thread! *throws confetti* Thanks again Steph!

Damn! Now that's what I call a wake up call! Love the bit with the cuffs... and the image of Jess in Don's shirt is one for the books. *pokes TPTB* Boo to you for what you're gonna do-- hey, that rhymed! I'm just hoping for more moments like these before the inevitable.

:beer::beer::beer:

WOOOOOHOOOOOO! CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE & WELCOME NEWBIES TO THE NEW THREAD!

Oh, Karu! you sure know how to tease ~ handcuffs...Flack's shirt...nothing underneath...:drool::drool::drool:

I'm jsut saying that for someone whos a big FA fan - That was a great wake up call... In the sense that I jsut woke up and came on here and that was the first thing i watched...

I'm kindda really happy for them and doesnt he jsut look :drool: when hes not in suit and tie!

Congratulations on the newest thread everyone!

WOO HOO! Can I say, that Flack was in for a good wake up call. Was it too much for me to ask for him to not have his shirt on.

I think it would have been lovely but every girl watching might just melted in their seat... I know I would have.

Aw, crap, the anti-shippers are going to kill us. :lol:

I still haven't seen the promo, and I'm probably not going to, but I've gotten the gist of it.

Something tells me I'm going to be jaw-dropping in this episode. I'll have to be in a different room from my parents so I don't disrupt them with a very loud "SQUEE!". :lol:

Although it does piss me off a bit, because I know TPTB are probably doing this just so that we're slightly less annoyed when Angell gets killed. It's not going to work, you jerks. *mutters*

Although it does piss me off a bit, because I know TPTB are probably doing this just so that we're slightly less annoyed when Angell gets killed. It's not going to work, you jerks. *mutters*

How is the TPTB putting that in going to make us 'less annoyed' - it would make me more annoyed!

Well, it's more of a fact of "well, we didn't kill her off without giving you guys scenes!". Of course it's annoying either way, but it'd be worse if the last F/A scene before she died was, like, Rush to Judgment or something like that.

Oh- I went to the spoiler thread... and I saw the words "Flack" "Angell" "bed" and "handcuffs". Someone please spoil me. :lol:

I forgot to say yay new thread! Welcome to the newbies and welcome back to veterans!

By the way- karu, Chaos, and Sam: I hope you approve on the thread name. I was the first to respond, and that was the thread name that I remembered us agreeing on. :)

Well, it's more of a fact of "well, we didn't kill her off without giving you guys scenes!". Of course it's annoying either way, but it'd be worse if the last F/A scene before she died was, like, Rush to Judgment or something like that.

I think I could have lived without knowing how intimate they had been. I mean Okay I would still up set either way true but it just kindda makes me feel worse... If you get how I mean... =(

I'm kind of torn at this point. On one hand, drool. One the other hand, :censored: the writers.

I can't bring myself to be at all annoyed by this scene, especially since I haven't seen it.

I guess that at this point I'll take any good scenes just for the sake of awesomeness.

Lyzabeth, remember to write at least three lines on topic.

Hee, well it's true. That's such a convenient smilie. It's so useful. Like:

:censored: whoever decided that Angell should die.

*snickers*

Ahhhhh, curse my self-imposed spoilervideo-free! Wait, did I just say that I gave up Spoiler Videos for Lent? :wtf: Eh, it's a little late in the game to declare that. :lol:

:rolleyes: I think we have a new slogan:
Flack/Angell: We Have Game, When the Writers Don't Hate Us
*smirks*

Back