Sig.Bann.Chall.Thread #3 - Ch. #38 - Too Sexy For My... ~ Now Open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sig.Bann.Chall.Thread #3 - Ch. #38 - Too Sexy For My... ~ Now Open

I'm going to try my best to enter, but I make no promises. Though it's a very tempting theme. :D

I've got mine made, now I just have to resize them and get them uploaded and sent it. :)

Question: Will we need a new thread before the voting goes up since this thread is almost to 1000 posts?

I believe the new thread will start with the voting, but that's up to the mod, Dragonfly.

Looking forward to seeing all your entries!

I'll try and get something in but no promises I've been very busy with school lately and missed a couple of challenge sorry about that egeria. The theme is very tempting tho :D.

*breaks out the tray of cakes and cookies, pops the champagne bottle*

Still time to enter the challenge! Keep 'em coming!!

Still have to make my entries... maybe I'll send it tomorrow :)

Sorry to get your hopes up!

I have to extend the deadline to Friday, I don't have enough entries at the moment, although there are a few who have said they are working on them.

Voting will go up Saturday regardless!

*breaks out the cookies and cakes and ice cream* Anyone want a treat? :D

egeria, i can do some, but i need some example for end of this phrase. Cuz i'm russian and can understand it wrong. Write i this phrase on banner or not, i need some example. Then i can do banners :)

Sent mine in a couple of days ago. :alienblush: Hope you got them.

Susan

Sent you both pm's. All is well!

egeria, i can do some, but i need some example for end of this phrase. Cuz i'm russian and can understand it wrong. Write i this phrase on banner or not, i need some example. Then i can do banners :)

That's happenning to me too, that's why I won't write anything [i think, I didn't did the banners yet, RL is... :rolleyes:]

Now that I read the rules & stuff again, I've some doubts too :confused: Can someone post an example or something? It'd be much aprecciate :D

Sorry for my bad comprehension... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Hi Orla_Dark and csifann1! I will see if I can explain it to you. I'm not quite sure how to though, lol. So it's sort of from this song called 'I'm Too Sexy'. And it's like the guy is too sexy for his hat, for his shirt, for his dog, etc. All kinds of things. Like maybe you could do too sexy for jeans or sunglasses or something. It's mostly just about being sexy or really good looking! You don't need to use text if you don't want. I hope this helps you some and egeria I hope I'm not stepping on your toes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back