Emily/Calleigh #11 :The Divine Miss Em

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Florry86, Oct 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I just sent my feedback to CBS :). Voted also :) I really hope she gets nominated she really does deserve it.

2. SomewhereApart

SomewhereApart Prime Suspect

I hope she gets nominated, but I'd put her up for "Wrecking Crew" not "SGIYC." I think she has more emotional range in that episode -- and she's not, yknow, unconscious for half of it. hehe

3. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Trust me, yesterday I was just too dreaming :lol:
    Ok, so I made some counts and we have 22 fans who already sent the feedback, from youtube :)
    Keep it up guys :D

4. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

You know a Dream is a Wish :lol:
    I think in that case I'm gone have a heart attack & I'm gonna day, so Emily will be responsible for my death :p

Well half of the episode was centered on her lying on a bed & falling asleep while AR was telling her the sweetest things :guffaw:, but let's consider the first half of the episode & I do thnk that she just rocked also b/c there were lots of emotions & feeling in just 15 minutes of an episode.
    Not to mention that staying still while lying on a bed b/c you're supposed to be in a coma is not that easy. You can't contract any muscle & you have to stay perfectly still.
    IDK whether it's harder to get some emotions or just pretend you're dead (cause there's no difference between a dead person & one in a coma, in acting) ;)

5. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

Yesterday Emily was at the Orpheum in LA to record the A-List Awards, which will air April 15th, and there are some nice pics from the Red Carpet:

Link

She is stunning, no doubt about it!

6. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Thank you so much for posting them :thumbsup:

At least the dress isn't black :lol:
    Oh gosh I need those shoes, those earrings and that dress!!! I have to do a robbery in her house, I MUST do it :devil:.
    And I thought that my fav. look of Emily was druing the Agassi event she went to 2 years ago :lol:

7. SomewhereApart

SomewhereApart Prime Suspect

That is the best she's looked at any event all year. The hair, the dress, the accessories, everything just gels.

8. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Thanks for sharing :D

wow :eek: She looks amazing!!! They are really great :D
    I love that dress and that shoes :devil: Gotta stolen it :devil: :lol:

Really, Florry? Your fav Emily's look is when she was in the Agassi event? Mine too :lol: She was STUNNING!!!!

Last edited: Apr 6, 2009
  9. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Thanks for posting it. She definitely looks amazing on those pictures. I love her jewelery.
    But I have to say, that for me she always looks gorgeous, no matter what is she wearing.:)

10. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

Ok, so I literally said, OUT LOUD, "DAAAAAAAAAMN, girl, you looking fiiiiiine!" when I saw those pics. I swear, I need to raid her closet for myself. I'm just hoping she wears a 6.5 shoe size too, but knowing my luck, probably not.

11. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Oh yeah. She was stunning!! Not to mention that her dress was green (like her eyes) :lol:. Sorry, but it's time for her to bring some colour. Don't een get me started with her hair LOL.
    Though I have to say that this last event is at the same level as the Agassi one, now :p.
    They're just different, but I love both of them. Not to mention that both of them were with Emily wearing an only strap dress :lol:

12. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

ok, I've just received a message from a friend on youtube, and it says that Emily is going to be on VH1's Free Radio on Thurday April 9th at 11 pm :D

So, can anybody record it or something? I'd really aprecciated :D I'll give you cookies :lol:

Last edited: Apr 6, 2009
  13. Megan930

Megan930 Rookie

Thanks for the info..I can't believe shes doing Free Radio. I hate that show but for Emily I'll watch.

14. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Thanks for the info! I am going to have to remember to watch it. I'll set a reminder.

Ms. Emily is looking fabulous. I want her shoes! Thanks for the pics lusiana88, I just viewed them on myspace.

15. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

She looks Fab... I thought she was gonna be on the ACMA's last night, I waited and watch but no Emily this time..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.