Emily/Calleigh #11 :The Divine Miss Em

Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks great in that dress :) I'm so glad it's not black :lol: Still what I love the most is her jewelry!!! :drool:

Thanks for the pics :)

Wow!! :eek: She looked great! Loved how classic her hair was. Wavy and curly hair really fits her. Wish we could see more of that on CSI Miami, even though I love it straight as well.!

And once again, I LOVED the dress. That girl, is so fit! :thumbsup:

I've just sent my feedback :D
It was about time :lol:
I think who will read mine, he/she will be scared, b/c I wrote so many :lol: I wrote 41 lines in the CBS form :eek:

Yesterday Emily was at the Orpheum in LA to record the A-List Awards, which will air April 15th, and there are some nice pics from the Red Carpet:

Link

She is stunning, no doubt about it!

Beautiful as always! I like the dress style, but not the color so much. Hair, shoes, and jewelry are fabulous.

If I look half that good at 40, I will consider myself a success. :lol:

Does anyone know where I can find pictures of a photoshoot Emily did with Jon Togo? Someone had an icon of a picture of it, they said that the photoshoot was last year or something... I can't seem to find any pictures. Does anyone know what I am talking about?

You can find them on AnAwardForEmily, I just uploaded them. The photoshoot appeared two years ago on Hollywood life, It's my favorite!

Link

You can find them on AnAwardForEmily, I just uploaded them. The photoshoot appeared two years ago on Hollywood life, It's my favorite!

Link
Gosh you beat me for just a few minutes :lol: (I hate my internet connection :scream:)

Anyway yep this is the album you were talking about & it appeared 2 years & a half ago. They mad it at the end of s4 ;).

It's a great album also b/c it's B&W a I love its style.
Not to mention that Emily stabbing Jonathan is :lol:

Ok girls, I'm going to leave for some days, see you once I'm back :p

Link
Gosh you beat me for just a few minutes :lol: (I hate my internet connection :scream:)

Anyway yep this is the album you were talking about & it appeared 2 years & a half ago. They mad it at the end of s4 ;).

It's a great album also b/c it's B&W a I love its style.
Not to mention that Emily stabbing Jonathan is :lol:

Ok girls, I'm going to leave for some days, see you once I'm back :p
You know I'm faster...LOL
Have a nice Easter Break, Flò! I'll take care of the thread for you! ;)

I'd like to remind you all that Emily will be on FreeRadio 2 airing today at 11 pm on VH1. You'll find the whole episode on VH1 site after today!

Have a great Eater break, Florry :)

oh, I'm more relieved now, I didn't know it'll be on the site :D
I even sent a message to HCrazy on youtube, for her to record it. But I think it won't be needed ;)

Actually it is not a real interview but part of the episode, the guy is weird because his character is weird! Em was actually acting there! Being herself but acting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back