Flack/Angell #1 - This Is How Sexy Looks

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Nov 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eyewitness

eyewitness Rookie

Maybe the cliffhanger...

...will be Angell's death? I know Peter Lenkov said one of them was going for good, but who knows, unless we have confirmation that EV's contract wasn't renewed, we can always hope she'll come back... :( i know this probably won't happen, but anyways... well, we can always have Angell/Flack on flashback scenes in season 6! I mean, obviously Flack will be extremely depressed and think of her for a long time. So, I expect a lot of flashback scenes on season 6...

...and of course a hell of a lot of Flack/Angell scenes in the next episodes. :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

2. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

TPTB should at least give us that... we need to get as many moments when we still can. I'll go for snarky banter and a couple more kisses...

Lenkov said for good? *pouts* If EV's contract hasn't been renewed, then TPTB are letting go of a great character. But I'm all for flashbacks... I hope we have plenty of them. Methinks that Don will have a lot of those for the next few months.

3. Flacky'sAngell

Flacky'sAngell Victim

Cant believe they're killing Angell it's not fair :(:(:(:(

4. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Welcome to the thread, Flacky'sAngell. Remember to keep anything about future episodes in spoiler codes. In order to do so, click "Go Advanced", highlight the spoiler text, and click the smilie on the top row with the X for a mouth, then follow the instructions. Also, please write at least three lines on topic in every post. Thanks!

I've actually noticed that I'm really not very upset about this... at least not as upset as I thought I was going to be. It's going to happen, and I've come to accept that. Since nothing can change it, I'm not really going to worry about it anymore. Of course I still get a slight queasy feeling whenever I hear mention of the finale, but that's normal.

My bet would be that there won't be any F/A scenes in this episode. And that's just because there were so many in Communication Breakdown.

5. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

oh, hell yeah! somebody brought and spread the F/A love around the room again. Who cares if they became cheeky to the extremes in Communication Breakdown?:lol: so...is cheekiness, like, the new sexy? well, they proved that right...even if they both know they're still hot under the IA radar.

6. LyzabethSay

LyzabethSay Prime Suspect

Lol, I'm starting to think so. But it's so adorable you're kindda left wanting more XP

I'm still living in denial with the whole Angell is the one whose going to die. I mean I admit it's beacuse she is my favourite character and FA is just to precious to lose! And as I've said before it doesn't match the whole 'memeber of the family' and 'change the line up forever' beacuse she's only recurring[?]. My theory for the whole 'memeber of the family' and 'change the line up forever' [though it is VERY far fetched] is Flack leaving cuz he can't deal.... But admit, it is very farteched. Right?

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Yeah, I can't see Don leaving. I really really hope that doesn't happen. I love Flack/Angell. I love Don and his witty sarcasm. Plus if he left they'd have to get a new cop to work with and if that happened, I'd feel for the new person cause I just know everyone would hate him/her. :lol: I think pretty much everyone loves Don. :lol:

8. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hey Flacky'sAngell, welcome to the thread!

I'm thinking yeah... but I don't hear anyone complaining and there was still plenty of banter. At least it was in character and cute, so I'm happy. Besides, I'm taking all I can get and more. *pokes TPTB*

9. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Hey guys, I've just noticed that you're very close to a new thread. Has some been allocated to open a new one when you get to 1000 posts, or would you like me to do it for you? Oh, and will you be needing a poll of thread titles set up in the new thread, or have you already chose a title?

Steph.

10. CdfSjaI

CdfSjaI Prime Suspect

Preview for 5x20 with GOOOOOOODDDD F/A ness!!! Link below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udkVLBt0xSk

11. Princess_Laurie

Princess_Laurie Witness

Oh.My.God.
    That was amazing! I watched it like three times in a row.
    My life is complete. :)
    Is it Wednesday yet?

12. Half

Half CSI Level Two

You're welcome to open the new thread, Steph. I believe we agreed on Flack/Angell #2- We Got Game, but I'm not completely sure at this exact moment. I have no idea what's going on in this thread at the moment. :lol:

I haven't seen it yet, and I can't watch it at the moment because people are hovering and I don't have headphones. Anyone want to tell me what ya'll are happy about?

13. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Thanks for letting me know Alex. Well seeing as we've reached just over 1000 posts I've set up the new thread. You can find it here.

Happy posting. :D
    Steph.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.